Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

A good move by the county board. Always gonna be complaints about eligibility but I think it's a fair compromise. Maybe if they'd said if you played senior championship last year but have played say 5 reserve league games this season you can play but it would be hard to police I guess. Playing it last year at Halloween was a total disgrace so fair play to them getting it played early this year.

tothetop03

Quote from: redhandofgod on June 06, 2017, 04:00:29 PM
Pomeroy played an U17 who was also a county minor and they were put out because Aghyaran reported them because he was u17.

Would not like my Club to report this type of thing not as if they when playing a player from another club.... After Connor Clarke thing last year our Chairmen told a couple of slabbers in our club no way will we be seeking an appeal and he is an Omagh player i was glad to be honest...

In hiding

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 06, 2017, 04:35:46 PM
Pomeroy played an U17 who was also a county minor and they were put out because Aghyaran reported them because he was u17.

Would not like my Club to report this type of thing not as if they when playing a player from another club.... After Connor Clarke thing last year our Chairmen told a couple of slabbers in our club no way will we be seeking an appeal and he is an Omagh player i was glad to be honest...
County players cannot play reserve league. Anyone can play reserve championship as long as they hadn't played senior club championship or inter county championship

Under Lights

Quote from: In hiding on June 06, 2017, 06:20:09 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on June 06, 2017, 04:35:46 PM

County players cannot play reserve league. Anyone can play reserve championship as long as they hadn't played senior club championship or inter county championship

Brian mcguigan, whilst on county panel, hurt the eye playing a reserve league game

skeog

Brian was not playing reserve football when he got injured.

longballin

Quote from: skeog on June 06, 2017, 09:08:08 PM

My memory of it he was playing a reserve game

Tyroneforsam

Yes he was, he played the reserve game against Aghyaran that particular day.

southtyronegael

i think it may have been his first game back after breaking the leg? wonder was he actually on the tyrone panel at the time though?

Christmas Lights

What are you doing?  :-[

wee scully

More hassle with the top table in Tyrone !!!

Heard that Damian Harvey walked out of a county committee meeting last night. Claimed that the meeting was a waste of time and that the chair was insulting the clubs with a lack of information.

Tyrone Gaa

Wouldn't be like Damien to cause a scene  ::)

However I am led to believe he has a very good case that the County Board have no respect for the committee and they make all the decisions only making recommendations to committee without proper debate
Living the dream!!!

wee scully

Well I'm lead to believe he threw the rattlies out and couped the playpen on his way out

skeog

Plunkett Mc Callan has to be applauded for his gesture to the Earley family.A giant of a man in more ways than one.

redhandefender

Quote from: skeog on June 07, 2017, 07:03:12 PM
Plunkett Mc Callan has to be applauded for his gesture to the Earley family.A giant of a man in more ways than one.

What did he do?

southtyronegael

i see teamtalkmag have updated their scoring charts. lee brennan still way out in front with another 13 points last weekend. interesting of the top 9 scorers in div 1 only 3 of them are on the county panel. and mark bradly was the only one to start against derry.