Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikhailov

Quote from: tothetop03 on April 05, 2017, 02:49:23 PM
Rahillys..have no skeet Danny McNulty P.J,Aaron Elliot, Daryl Magee Cairan O'Neill plus 1 or 2 other available at the minute.....

Heard the Clonoe men missing a good few players at the minute due to variety of reasons.

Donaghmore to get off to good start and take the 2 points on offer.

Fianna to beat Trillick and EC to beat Galbally but in 2 very close games.

tothetop03

McNiece back for Fianna could be the missing link...they would be county champions if he had have been available first game v Killyclogher...IMO....

youhavenofans

Quote from: tothetop03 on April 05, 2017, 03:38:36 PM
McNiece back for Fianna could be the missing link...they would be county champions if he had have been available first game v Killyclogher...IMO....

Killyclogher would have been county champions first time around if Gary Wallace stayed on the field but he didn't, and Mc Niece was in America so irrelevant point... IMO

tothetop03

Quote from: youhavenofans on April 05, 2017, 04:55:58 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on April 05, 2017, 03:38:36 PM

Killyclogher would have been county champions first time around if Gary Wallace stayed on the field but he didn't, and Mc Niece was in America so irrelevant point... IMO

Would have nabbed them a couple of scores at least....will do them no harm.....

inroundthesquare

League fixtures on Holy Saturday and Easter Tuesday night  :o

Quarterback

What is it with these pricks setting fixtures for Easter Tuesday - do they think everyone can arrange their lives at short notice around them...some people have families - have Easter holidays booked!! Traveling half way across the county on a week night!  Not all Gaels are students who have no jobs and can leave work early...I'm sickened watching tripe from our county men / now the county board is trying to sicken us even more..dicks

Norf Tyrone

Same as that. I had booked time away with thr family for those few days.

>:(
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Quarterback

Changed fixtures around to accomadate a county team weekend away! I hope to f**k they are hammered.  Negative, shit, defensive tripe...

Redhand Santa

I can see the logic in playing a double round to allow the county team a weekend away. Most other counties are doing it and that's what your competing with. But this should have been decided long ago and far more notice given. Easter is a particularly bad time to pick to double up so late as people will have plans made. Should have been a different weekend. Maybe they'll be flexible as to when the games are played.

Redhand Santa

Anyone got the updated fixture schedule?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Redhand Santa on April 06, 2017, 10:39:34 PM
I can see the logic in playing a double round to allow the county team a weekend away. Most other counties are doing it and that's what your competing with. But this should have been decided long ago and far more notice given. Easter is a particularly bad time to pick to double up so late as people will have plans made. Should have been a different weekend. Maybe they'll be flexible as to when the games are played.

Totally agree with that. They knew the Derry game was when it was so why leave it til now.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Archie53

See the revised fixtures  how the feck will micky agree to county players playing 3 league games in 9 days talk about crying out for injuries #crazy

Ty4Sam

Awful decision from CCC...why not play the matches on the Tuesday after the scheduled Sunday? Playing Easter Saturday and Easter Tuesday is crazy. I'd guess a lot of players have booked breaks on one of those 2 days.

driveherin

SO THE LEAGUE Hasn't EVEN STARTED AND THAT BOL*IX 'THE BEARD' IS RULING THE ROOST ALREADY!!!!???? COMICAL!!!!

ON THE HILL

so no game on the 23rd? surely if clubs agree they could play game that weekend still?