Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oghams Law

Club champo? We cant even get a few league fixture dates confirmed. Its only club football I suppose..

In hiding

Could be a few strange results this weekend. A lot of clubs have had a messy pre season with the wet weather affecting a few preparations

driveherin

Is league even bloody starting this weekend??? Why are the fixtures not out yet!!!??? Bloody joke!!

Club boi

Surely they will be in Irish News tomorrow

BigFatFan

League should be starting sunday and a round of fixtures on easter saturday.

Any early predictions for league and championship in each division?

square_ball

Well any white smoke from garvaghy this evening regarding fixtures?

leenie

Fixtures out ... all steam ahead for Sunday ..
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

driveherin

No fixtures in Irish News today. Are our County Board a complete laughing stock!!!???

Redhand Santa

No sign of fixtures on the website either which is a joke. They should have been out on Sunday once they knew Tyrone weren't in the league final.

Norf Tyrone

Fixtures have all been emailed out to Clubs yesterday lunch time or so. Not sure why they are not on the site yet.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Trap

The county board are too busy trying to cancel their rooms in Dublin on Saturday night!

fat head

I would say the reason the fixtures haven't been published yet is that a number of clubs haven't paid their subscription to the players injury fund so will be forfeiting their matches if they haven't done so by Friday at noon  :-\

driveherin

What a farce!!! I see this weeks fixtures are published by TeamTalkMag. any reason why the next 6-8weeks games can't be scheduled!!!??? At least let people plan something!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: driveherin on April 04, 2017, 11:11:19 AM
What a farce!!! I see this weeks fixtures are published by TeamTalkMag. any reason why the next 6-8weeks games can't be scheduled!!!??? At least let people plan something!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

I take your point but I do think the TCB did send dates for the first 5-6 round, up to the Derry game, about a month back. I don't see any reason why they would not still be relevant.

However, for clarity, they should be reissued again.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Christmas Lights

Quote from: fat head on April 04, 2017, 10:33:06 AM
I would say the reason the fixtures haven't been published yet is that a number of clubs haven't paid their subscription to the players injury fund so will be forfeiting their matches if they haven't done so by Friday at noon  :-\

What clubs?