Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Big result for Gortin - that's twice Gortin have beaten Lough this year isn't it ? That will have dented Lough's automatic promotion hopes  a bit.

KIDDO

Tyrone senior, and minor championship finals ,  will take place inHealy Park Omagh,  on SunOct 14th, with league fixtures on the Sat  Oct 13th.

oneillcup2007

The Fiannas on fire!!!!
Rise up young Fianna and take your place
alongside your ancestors on the O Neill Cup chase
No Errigal or Carmen to stand in your way
Its lowly village teams that you'll have to play.
beware a Donaghmore team full of flair
they'll try to trick you into their lair
and a final v Dromore should come down to the wire
but its 2007, the fianna, the fianna's on fire!!!   

oneillcup2007

any more predictions for the big games.  Id be particulalrly pleased to hear the Errigal and Carmen views on who will win the O Neill cup2007

hoopsaaa

If the Island can play to their full potential they will be county champs. They will defeat Dromore in the final.

Wee Roddy

oneillcup2007 I really wanted to see Coalisland winning it until recently. It is not just you who has got unrealistic targets but other Coalisland people that I be in contact with as well. There are those who are talking about Ulster Clubs. Well I tell you I think AND I hope that you will be beat on Sunday. I have nothing against the players but by god are the supporters idiots.

I think the destination of the O'Neill cup this year will be Dromore. Tonight will be their toughest game on route I think. They genuinely fear Father Rocks! No matter about all the talk on message boards, they are starving for it and are the team with the most hunger left in it. Usually the team with the most hunger wins the Tyrone title.

Dromore to be Cookstown by 3
Donaghmore to sufficate Coalislands forwards and win by 4/5.  

loughshore lad

Cookstown have the potential to cause a surprise tonight. In Mulgrew, Gilmore and Mugsy (if he plays) they have three potential match winners. If these lads click tonight Cookstown will be in with a shout although I expect Dromore to edge through - the main problem Dromore will face is how they cope wit the weight of expectation, tonight will be a great examionation of their character.

Donaghmore against Coalisland is the toss of a coin. Coalislands ability to get goals means they are going to have a chance against anyone. If Donaghmore limit Coalisland to no more than one goal I think they will win this and I hope they do, the Fianna have developed a very ungracious air over the last couple of years and are doing themselves no favours.

oneillcup2007

Lads its only a bit of craic,  Dont take it too seriously.  Admittedly theres a lot of hype on the shoulders of this Fianna team but on sunday night it will all be justified. 

clarshack

maybe a stupid question but can you play for your home club in the reserve championship in tyrone and then a few months later transfer to a club in england and play in the senior championship over there?

ziggysego

Honestly can't see Dromore winning the Championship, though it would be great.

I think it'll be Coalisland.
Testing Accessibility

Porky

Referees for Championship Finals:
Senior - Stephen McNamee, Newtownstewart
Intermediate - Cathal O'Hagan, Brackaville
Junior - John McCann, Eglish
Minor - Francis Gallagher, Trillick.

tyrone86

rrhf

Donaghmore V Coalisland: Referee K Kelly: Kildress

longball