Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

Is there a reason dunmoyle hasn't been used?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Tyrone Gaa

I would guess that Dunmoyle hasn't been used because the access roads are appalling and this time of year with the wet fields parking may be an issue.  Imagine the amount of cars that would get stuck if there was a good down pour in that field behind the stand
Living the dream!!!

Fuzzman

I see Tattyreagh beat the Clanns last night to reach the final v Rock who beat Owen Roes at the weekend.

EastTyrone

Quote from: Fuzzman on September 21, 2016, 12:08:27 PM
I see Tattyreagh beat the Clanns last night to reach the final v Rock who beat Owen Roes at the weekend.

Good observation

Legoman5

Quote from: EastTyrone on September 21, 2016, 12:15:25 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on September 21, 2016, 12:08:27 PM

Good observation

Good man, Glad your seeing ok...

Club boi

If the Junior Final isn't for until Start October why did they make these 2 teams play Midweek in that Wind Farm!! surely they could've played this weekend

Was anyone at it?? What was conditions like??

skeog

oakleafgael

It was calm enough but would have foundered you.

bogball88

Quote from: Club boi on September 21, 2016, 01:34:17 PM
If the Junior Final isn't for until Start October why did they make these 2 teams play Midweek in that Wind Farm!! surely they could've played this weekend

Possibly because there are league games fixed for this weekend

TabClear

Quote from: bogball88 on September 21, 2016, 01:59:40 PM
Quote from: Club boi on September 21, 2016, 01:34:17 PM

Possibly because there are league games fixed for this weekend

Also because the county board don't give a flying f**k about junior clubs. The fixing of the championships quarter Finals on a Saturday afternoon from 1pm demonstrated that.

Plenty of boys work Saturday but sure as long as everyone was able to pay into the senior games that evening.

Club Rossa

Did Eoin McCusker get his red card rescinded?

oakleafgael

Up The Middle

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

oakleafgael

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 22, 2016, 09:56:55 AM
Quote from: oakleafgael on September 22, 2016, 09:44:55 AM
Quote from: Club Rossa on September 22, 2016, 09:35:12 AM
Did Eoin McCusker get his red card rescinded?

Apparently so.
On what grounds?

No idea, was talking to a man this morning about the game on Friday night and he told me that he was cleared to play.