Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winghalfback

Quote from: Tyrone95 on September 17, 2016, 08:37:07 PM
Devastating for the Carmen lads! The better team in many people's opinion, struggled to cope with mc clures fielding ability and long ball in to mc nulty. McNulty, McClure and Bubba Loughran surely worth county trials next year!

Carrickmore played to good to loose really but the will to win in the Clonoe team is to be admired a team like that is hard to put away. Difficult one next day out fianna up against nothing today will be fresh and ready for a battle

Snapchap

Quote from: square_ball on September 17, 2016, 07:01:01 PM
Straightforward enough for the rahillys in the end.

Some semi final draw too!

Chasing a game throughout and only taking the lead for the first time from a goal on 59 mins is now a "straightforward enough" win?

What sort of halfwits use this board?

longballin

Quote from: Tyrone95 on September 17, 2016, 08:37:07 PM
Devastating for the Carmen lads! The better team in many people's opinion, struggled to cope with mc clures fielding ability and long ball in to mc nulty. McNulty, McClure and Bubba Loughran surely worth county trials next year!

Can't imagine McNulty would want to play that Tyrone game planted in his back line all day...

square_ball

Quote from: Snapchap on September 17, 2016, 08:52:03 PM

Chasing a game throughout and only taking the lead for the first time from a goal on 59 mins is now a "straightforward enough" win?

Do you not get sarcasm you idiot?!

Cheltenham Fun

Quote from: square_ball on September 17, 2016, 08:58:07 PM

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

time ticking away

Quote from: Tyrone95 on September 05, 2016, 12:03:24 PM
Based on yesterdays performance I dont think too many teams in the county would be too worried about Omagh or Clonoe never mind Carmen. Wont be easy for either team playing 3/4 weeks in a row so Carmen should be quietly confident of a so called 'upset'
You should have been worried, maybe your lads were just a bit too complacent
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

square_ball

Quote from: Cheltenham Fun on September 17, 2016, 09:00:12 PM

I see Carmen were happy enough with the outcome today going by their Facebook post.

square_ball

Have you seen the post? It's a little OTT in my opinion but whatever floats their boat.

WBF

Quote from: square_ball on September 17, 2016, 09:06:06 PM
Quote from: Cheltenham Fun on September 17, 2016, 09:00:12 PM

I see Carmen were happy enough with the outcome today going by their Facebook post.

Being proud of your players giving there all doesn't mean your happy to lose! No body in Carmen will be happy with the result when we feel we could have won the game!

square_ball

Fair enough fair enough. Just thought there was no need for an emotional Facebook post about the thing.

WBF

well Carmen no doubt proved a lot of people wrong this evening I'm glad to say, we didn't win but in my eyes very unlucky not to, Clonoe Defo didn't win easy like a lot of people on here thought they would!

Uncle Kev

Quote from: WBF on September 17, 2016, 09:33:40 PM
well Carmen no doubt proved a lot of people wrong this evening I'm glad to say, we didn't win but in my eyes very unlucky not to, Clonoe Defo didn't win easy like a lot of people on here thought they would!
I fail to comprehend why Carmen didn't put mcgurk on earlier ! Maybe he's coming back from injury ! I told the guys in team talk at the outset of the championship there was only one marquee full forward in tyrone ; Dan Mor and boy can he deliver the goods ! Tyrone need someone to sore goals and frees and big Dan should be tried out . After all he was the man that won us the u21 title last year ! Don't worry about the lads attitude ! He oozes class ! Carrickmore are far from finished ! Monroe is a good un !

WBF

Danny's a class act and would definitely bring something different to the set up, question is though after how he was treated the last time will he go back

Not 100% true if it's correct but from what I've heard after he seriously injured his back the year he was on the Tyrone panel they in no way helped him out but left it all to Clonoe to sort out for him! Again not sure if this is right just what I've heard

longballin

Daidso191

Two complete opposite games in Edendork. Kildress surely should not be in division 1. Very embarrassing evening for them. Coalisland did not have to break a sweat and as we say them goals win championships.
Unfortunately for Carmen the better team lost,. They outclassed Clonoe in every sector with Gormley, Munroe and Rory Loughran all putting in a heavy shift! Makes Carmen people wonder if substitutions should have been made earlier. Was Colm McGurk injured? That mccallan lad that came on made an immediate impact. Few very dubious  referring decisions that went against Carmen. Mcaliskey led with the elbow into Slane but Slane got booked. In saying all that he is a below average refeeree! 3 weeks in a row a referee has sided with Clonoe. Is it their championship?