Quote from: redhandofgod on September 16, 2016, 04:30:36 PM
Quote from: Cheltenham Fun on September 16, 2016, 04:23:51 PM
Quote from: Club boi on September 16, 2016, 09:32:34 AM
Quote from: Cheltenham Fun on September 15, 2016, 01:57:15 PM
Quote from: redhandofgod on September 15, 2016, 01:38:31 PM
Quote from: In hiding on September 15, 2016, 12:20:59 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on September 15, 2016, 12:18:32 PM
Quote from: In hiding on September 15, 2016, 11:14:10 AM
It will be a lot quieter on here next week. Id say cheltenham will disappear just as quickly as he appeared...
'16 for 16... nah don't think so

What is this 16 for 16 craic you talk about

Im assuming cheltenham means 2016 for title number 16

Yea, Gavin McElroy was shouting this at the players during the minute silence before the greencastle game!!!

As I said before, stop repeating shit you heard hear say. Dumb ass

Insulting people for "their" opinion No!!!!

I dont hate Carrickmore, I have nothing against them at all. Its their posters on here who appear arrogant and have a "The World is against Us" mentality

The outcome will depend on how much Gormley can infuence the game. Just watch him try to Ref it himself (He's not alone in doin this, many Tyrone players had/have this power) Did he not hit the deck pretty early on against Greencastle to try get a man lined?? Clonoe to run out easy winners I think

This poster was called dumb ass as he didn't state an opinion.  He stated something that is untrue.  He obviously made it up or repeated something heard from some other dim wit.

How is it an opinion when I stated what I heard the carrickmore manager shouting during the minute silence, a fact backed up by another poster confirming.

This is not fact because you have made up what you think you heard. Fact! And it doesn't matter how many people back you up as they would be telling lies also.

Why does it matter lol, it was obviously something to fire up the players just overlapped a bit with minutes silence when emotions running high but they were shouting numbers for definite

Sure why let the truth get in the way of a good story🤔

In hiding

Quote from: Cheltenham Fun on September 17, 2016, 02:06:26 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on September 17, 2016, 09:06:44 AM
Quote from: Cheltenham Fun on September 16, 2016, 06:05:54 PM
It will be a lot quieter on here next week. Id say cheltenham will disappear just as quickly as he appeared...

Yea, Gavin McElroy was shouting this at the players during the minute silence before the greencastle game!!!

I dont hate Carrickmore, I have nothing against them at all. Its their posters on here who appear arrogant and have a "The World is against Us" mentality

The outcome will depend on how much Gormley can infuence the game. Just watch him try to Ref it himself (He's not alone in doin this, many Tyrone players had/have this power) Did he not hit the deck pretty early on against Greencastle to try get a man lined?? Clonoe to run out easy winners I think

This poster was called dumb ass as he didn't state an opinion.  He stated something that is untrue.  He obviously made it up or repeated something heard from some other dim wit.

How is it an opinion when I stated what I heard the carrickmore manager shouting during the minute silence, a fact backed up by another poster confirming.

This is not fact because you have made up what you think you heard. Fact! And it doesn't matter how many people back you up as they would be telling lies also.

Why does it matter lol, it was obviously something to fire up the players just overlapped a bit with minutes silence when emotions running high but they were shouting numbers for definite

Why would he come on here telling lies ?
The only way you could be sure he is telling lies is if you are gavin mc elroy ??

In hiding

Just a wee aside, I heard the Omagh Carmen u13 game during the week was marred by a Carrickmore supporter who decided he should go onto the pitch during the game to try a little bit of intimidation towards the ref. Any truth?

winghalfback

Quote from: In hiding on September 17, 2016, 02:51:23 PM
Just a wee aside, I heard the Omagh Carmen u13 game during the week was marred by a Carrickmore supporter who decided he should go onto the pitch during the game to try a little bit of intimidation towards the ref. Any truth?

You reckon for he made a bit of a mayo Mick outta himsel

Cheltenham Fun

Quote from: In hiding on September 17, 2016, 02:47:58 PM
Quote from: Cheltenham Fun on September 17, 2016, 02:06:26 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on September 17, 2016, 09:06:44 AM
Quote from: Cheltenham Fun on September 16, 2016, 06:05:54 PM

Why would he come on here telling lies ?
The only way you could be sure he is telling lies is if you are gavin mc elroy ??

Only he can answer that.

No, I am not Gavin and how do you figure that Gavin is the only one who knows what was said? Think before you post

Cheltenham Fun

The problem with this and a lot of people on here, hear a story and post it on here with absolutely no concerns if there is an ounce of truth in it. There as bad utv or bbc. Only post negative things and have nothing positive to say

In hiding

Quote from: Cheltenham Fun on September 17, 2016, 03:07:48 PM

The problem with this and a lot of people on here, hear a story and post it on here with absolutely no concerns if there is an ounce of truth in it. There as bad utv or bbc. Only post negative things and have nothing positive to say
Always attacking the messenger, always denying everything. Good luck today

WBF

Quote from: In hiding on September 17, 2016, 03:19:56 PM
Quote from: Cheltenham Fun on September 17, 2016, 03:07:48 PM

It's easy to deny things when they aren't true 😊
Always attacking the messenger, always denying everything. Good luck today

square_ball

Straightforward enough for the rahillys in the end.

Some semi final draw too!

In hiding

Tough defeat for Carrickmore. Lazy and spiteful analysis could be they didn't have the balls for it. That would be rubbish though. Too many people on here love to see others lose so that they can stick the proverbial boot in (yer man from Ardboe with about 10 different accounts being the main one.) The Clonoe Carmen game was excellent, two teams gave everything. Club championship is class

ose 14

gavan mcelroy not a bit late 1 13(16 in 16) 8)

Cheltenham Fun

Quote from: ose 14 on September 17, 2016, 07:02:39 PM
gavan mcelroy not a bit late 1 13(16 in 16) 8)

Fair play to clonoe, battled to the end. Just a pity the game was won by a poor referee decision.

WBF

Great game tonight, well done to Clonoe! That shit about being straight forward is balls nearly sure the first time they led the game was when they scored the winning goal! I thought ref made a few bad calls played a long time for the advantages but it happens and were pretty used to it to be honest!

Mighty proud of all the lads today they put there all in to it!

My only worry is it seems to be getting a regular thing Carmen getting beat by last minute goals from high balls in to the square!

longballin

Carmen should have thrown Colm McGurk in a lot earlier...

Tyrone95

Devastating for the Carmen lads! The better team in many people's opinion, struggled to cope with mc clures fielding ability and long ball in to mc nulty. McNulty, McClure and Bubba Loughran surely worth county trials next year!