Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club boi

Dungannon for some reason never seems to have any atmosphere. I know the game Sunday was extremely poor but the crowd was dead. I can't mind a game there that has had a good exciting feel about it. Carrickmore best for Atmosphere IMO

The Bearded One

Thought Dungannon pitch looked in poor shape yesterday. It's time Co Board looked at developing it into a decent second county venue with lights.
It is what it is. Presumably.

Uncle Kev

Quote from: The Bearded One on September 05, 2016, 10:59:35 PM
Thought Dungannon pitch looked in poor shape yesterday. It's time Co Board looked at developing it into a decent second county venue with lights.
that Logan boy from McLean bookmakers is doing an ad at the minute on Irish to looking for millions! He must think there are some lunatics out there in the bushes ! A shame on them for a club with so much history and so many big names that it is in such a disgusting state! I seen a man fall into a man hole last evening ! I ain't joking !

gardrumchum

Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 05, 2016, 11:03:24 PM
that Logan boy from McLean bookmakers is doing an ad at the minute on Irish to looking for millions! He must think there are some lunatics out there in the bushes ! A shame on them for a club with so much history and so many big names that it is in such a disgusting state! I seen a man fall into a man hole last evening ! I ain't joking !
Quote from: ose 14 on September 05, 2016, 10:28:25 PM
Drumragh flooding their own pitch come on ive heard it all now. LOL. whilst were on the pitch debate how in the hell is possibly the biggest game of the first round been replayed on the tundra that is dungannon. if killyclogher had to play there theyd have to put a homing device on mark bradley just to get him back safely for his cold shower. that place is not fit for purpose.

Anyone else thinking same person?

Killyclogher won't be beat this year after their near miss last year. Head and shoulders above the other teams

LeoMc

[quote author=gardrumchum link=topic=12.msg1622945#msg1622945 date=1473119866]
Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 05, 2016, 11:03:24 PM
Quote from: ose 14 on September 05, 2016, 10:28:25 PM
Drumragh flooding their own pitch come on ive heard it all now. LOL. whilst were on the pitch debate how in the hell is possibly the biggest game of the first round been replayed on the tundra that is dungannon. if killyclogher had to play there theyd have to put a homing device on mark bradley just to get him back safely for his cold shower. that place is not fit for purpose.

Anyone else thinking same person?

Killyclogher won't be beat this year after their near miss last year. Head and shoulders above the other teams
[/quote][quote author=Tommo2 link=topic=12.msg1620790#msg1620790 date=1472474771]
Dromore justified their favourite tag for the championship yesterday. Look to be peaking at the best time. Who is gonna stop them?
[/quote]

So Dromore men are saying Killyclogher and Killyclogher are saying Dromore...

skeog

Trillick and Ardboe have decided not to bother turning up. Only sure result in quarters is that Coalisland will be in the semi final without breaking sweat.

blewuporstuffed

from my experience as  a player in the championship the venues i always preferred were Carrickmore, Dunmoyle, killyclogher, fintona.
Obviously omagh has great facilities and capacity, but i always found that aprt from the bigger games, playing in a half empty omagh lacked atmosphere.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

omagh_gael

Would the fact that you can see the whole pitch clearly from the car park and area around there in Loughmacrory influence the county boards decision to use it as a venue due to potential lost revenue? Or is it time for me to take off my tin hat and start taking my meds again?

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: The Sweeper.com on September 06, 2016, 09:42:57 AM
Again some strange venues.

Still no game in Dunmoyle.

A triple header in Carrickmore?

Dungannon pitch is in terrible state.

Pomeroy dressing rooms are awful.

Whats wrong with Dunmoyle or Loughmacrory for some of these games?

The reason Pomeroy is used as a venue for these big games is the fact it can easily accommodate a crowd in excess of 12000. Not many venues in Tyrone could manage that bar Omagh.

Granted the changing facilities are ancient but I wouldn't think this would come into the county boards thinking when fixing these games.

Plans are at an advanced stage for new changing rooms so hopeful building work will commence very shortly.

WT4E

Quote from: skeog on September 06, 2016, 09:16:16 AM
Trillick and Ardboe have decided not to bother turning up. Only sure result in quarters is that Coalisland will be in the semi final without breaking sweat.

Wise up you clown - KIidress have been playing possom all year waiting for this run in the championship!!!

KIDDO 4

Shane Meehan to ref Killyclogher v Trillick , Sunday next ,Pomeroy, 5.45

In hiding

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on September 06, 2016, 01:55:52 PM
Shane Meehan to ref Killyclogher v Trillick , Sunday next ,Pomeroy, 5.45
Get your money on a draw now. Guaranteed

Under Lights

Have Glenelly ever been out of Division 3?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: The Sweeper.com on September 06, 2016, 09:42:57 AM
Again some strange venues.

Still no game in Dunmoyle.

A triple header in Carrickmore?

Dungannon pitch is in terrible state.

Pomeroy dressing rooms are awful.

Whats wrong with Dunmoyle or Loughmacrory for some of these games?

I think LMC were offered the Junior triple header this weekend but turned it down. Is there a wedding on in the parish or something?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone