Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the goal was on

I believe this will be easiest champ dromore will ever win this year. The other teams have all went backwards by a fair bit and dromore have stepped up a couple of levels this year.

Onthe40

Has to be something seriously wrong with errigals mentality, game following exact same pattern of last year..

WBF

Killyclogher up by 11 points in injury time, big surprise!!

skeog

no surprise at all you must not watch club football killyclogher are a serious well drilled outfit

WBF

Of course it's a surprise! No body would have been expecting an 11 point win! to be honest I fancied killyclogher but didn't expect that big of a win!

skeog

Errigal are a modest team who are living on past glories.

Onthe40

Embarrassing for a club if errigals stature to fold like that in championship

clarshack

square_ball

Clarkes beat by a point bit of a shock that one.

LeoMc

Quote from: Onthe40 on September 03, 2016, 07:58:57 PM
Embarrassing for a club if errigals stature to fold like that in championship
Like last year they looked impressive for 30 minutes. Was Peter Harte injured? He didn't seem to be interested over the 60 minutes.

scout

Why errigal insisted on Peter harte in the full forward line,I have no idea!

SkillfulBill

Got to be said Killyclogher were outstanding in second half this evening Tiernan McCann is an outstanding footballer.  He was the main reason that Errigal were so badly beaten. It's not often that it could be said that Errigal should  have sacrificed their best player in Harte to mark a wing back but had they moved him on to McCann they had a chance but any team this year with out a plan for sorting Tiernan out will be beat. Great player.

omagh_gael

https://vimeo.com/181337429

Some display by Cappagh. As usual, great service provided by teamtalk. I take it they add the cheesy rave music to drown out the hallions effin and blinding in the crowd?

Club boi

What an excellent service by Teamtalkmag. Was it Harte that kicked the Errigal 45?? Also Bradley kicked a free right on the 45 line as well #JustSaying

redzone

Kavanagh hit the 45. Although Harte did hit the first free. Yes Mcrory was destroyed by Bradley.

PMG, I'd say from last night kavanagh and Danny Gorman could make the step up from club level. Few people slated Bradley earlier in the year on the Tyrone thread but his movement last night was brilliant as was his free taking and general shooting.

Was a strange game. Errigal dominated midfield in the first half while killyclogher won nearly every kickout/break in the second. They are definely a seasoned team at this stage with carlin and Leo to start the next day to.

Thought Hutson reffed it well.