Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: square_ball on August 29, 2016, 12:58:18 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on August 29, 2016, 12:51:27 PM
Intermediate and Junior is weekend of 9th-11th Sept, semi the weekend after and final two weeks after that.

Are the final few league games being put on the back burner until after the finals then?

No, basically the league games are on the weekends the Championship isn't.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Tommo2

Quote from: time ticking away on August 29, 2016, 01:55:49 PM
Killyclogher ??

Hopefully, but Saturday's game is a 50:50 call. Lots of injuries won't help us either.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Tommo2 on August 29, 2016, 01:46:11 PM
Dromore justified their favourite tag for the championship yesterday. Look to be peaking at the best time. Who is gonna stop them?

Do you know who the capital of county Tyrone is?  Do you?  Do you?  Thats who is going to stop the Dromore juggernaut

WT4E

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 29, 2016, 04:07:07 PM
Dromore justified their favourite tag for the championship yesterday. Look to be peaking at the best time. Who is gonna stop them?

Do you know who the capital of county Tyrone is?  Do you?  Do you?  Thats who is going to stop the Dromore juggernaut

T?

vallankumous

Do you mean the County Town of Tyrone?

Legoman5

Quote from: WT4E on August 29, 2016, 04:46:56 PM

T?

Trillick??

Tyrone Gaa

Nobody should of beat Dromore last year either, but they lost their discipline and got caught out.  Who's to say that's changed this year?  They seem to bottle the big occasions in the past in both league and championship.  Dromore need to look after themselves 1st and foremost.
Living the dream!!!

Man Marker

Dromore are fancied and rightly so, Omagh have lost Clarke/Mc Anulla through injury, Clonoe have lost Doris, Mc Nulty and O' Neill through injury, K'clogher have injury problems with Carlin, three teams that would be in the mix, but to win a championship, generally you need your panel injury free. Both Omagh and Clone have lost two many good players to win it outright. Both with full panels could win, but that's the slice of luck you need.

Red Hand Man

Getting the excuses in early Man Marker?  8)

Man Marker

I live in the Moortown and Ardboe area, I was just contributing to the conversation about Dromore being favourites and why I think that the two clubs who I felt could put it up to them won't.

Tyrone95

I believe Dromore are being totally over hyped for this season.  No doubting their shear class with a few individuals and the league form speaks for itself.  But how many teams have we seen in recent years do well/win the league and fail to deliver when it counts in the Championship. As we all know the Tyrone championship is the toughest in Ulster, should be interesting

Red Hand Man

Quote from: Man Marker on August 30, 2016, 03:56:04 PM
I live in the Moortown and Ardboe area, I was just contributing to the conversation about Dromore being favourites and why I think that the two clubs who I felt could put it up to them won't.

Aye, sure you do.

time ticking away

Quote from: Red Hand Man on August 30, 2016, 05:24:40 PM
Quote from: Man Marker on August 30, 2016, 03:56:04 PM

Aye, sure you do.
Where did big togs ever go. He must have started again  :o
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: Tyrone95 on August 30, 2016, 04:21:04 PM
I believe Dromore are being totally over hyped for this season.  No doubting their shear class with a few individuals and the league form speaks for itself.  But how many teams have we seen in recent years do well/win the league and fail to deliver when it counts in the Championship. As we all know the Tyrone championship is the toughest in Ulster, should be interesting

Shear class with a few individuals? Dromore are top of the league; you don't get there playing as individuals. And in terms of your point about league winners: League winners from previous year have all featured in following years county finals for past 5 years.

winghalfback

Quote from: Keyboard Warrior on August 31, 2016, 02:18:36 PM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on August 30, 2016, 04:21:04 PM

Shear class with a few individuals? Dromore are top of the league; you don't get there playing as individuals. And in terms of your point about league winners: League winners from previous year have all featured in following years county finals for past 5 years.

Hardly happen this year