Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Years

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on July 23, 2016, 12:52:52 PM
I just wouldn't discount Pomeroy either. They only lost twice, by 1 point on each occasion. To errigal and Loughmacrory, who needed a goal in injury time.

Pomeroy won't be far away but their success could depend on if Mickey lets Frank Burns play.

clarshack

Quote from: Uncle Kev on July 23, 2016, 10:47:01 AM
Quote from: clarshack on July 23, 2016, 12:17:11 AM
Quote from: clarshack on July 23, 2016, 12:14:22 AM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on July 22, 2016, 01:28:54 PM
u21 Quarter final fixtures announced for next Tuesday evening. A few high quality matches should be on show!! What are the predictions?

Coalisland Na Fianna v Pomeroy Plunketts
Fr Peter Campbell Park 7:30 PM

Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa v Errigal Ciaran
2016 U21 KO1 Quarter-final
Ardboe 7:30 PM

Loughmacrory St. Teresa's v Stewartstown Harps
Loughmacrory 7:30 PM

Carrickmore St Colmcille's v Galbally Pearses
Carrickmore 7:30 PM

Why did galbally concede at home to Coalisland thus giving themselves a harder draw in the 1/4 finals? Complete madness   :o
.    You have not got an answer so u suggest you rephrase the question comme ci "why did galbally concede at home to Coalisland giving Stewartstown a tougher draw in the quarter final?"

Depending on galbally/fianna result, it was either carrickmore away or loughmacrory away for us. Equally tough opposition.

The Trap

What happened in the hill today..........was it revenge for an incident outside a pub last year.......

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gonzalo15

Was there a bit of boxing at a few different grounds around the county today?

Tyroneforsam

Derrytresk v Pomeroy abandoned as the game entered injury time in the second half with Pomeroy leading by 8 points following an alteration between a linesman and a supporter. Can't understand why the game didn't resume as no players were involved and the referee and players appeared ready to continue with injury time. All of a sudden he made towards the changing rooms. I'd imagine the game will be replayed which is an injustice to Pomeroy.

Tommo2

Some result today for Galbally away to carrickmore. Still think carrickmore will be difficult, come championship time. Are they missing players at the moment?

By the way, did all the Tyrone players come through the games today injury free?

SuperHo

Omagh ardboe some craic at the end. Jerome mcelroy played 12 mins  time added on but half of that was the boxin.  Deadly.  Rony o'neill got a knock but was patched up and finished game

BennyHarp

Quote from: Tommo2 on July 24, 2016, 08:58:34 PM
Some result today for Galbally away to carrickmore. Still think carrickmore will be difficult, come championship time. Are they missing players at the moment?

By the way, did all the Tyrone players come through the games today injury free?

Matty Donnelly had to go off with a head injury today apparently.
That was never a square ball!!

Uncle Kev

Quote from: SuperHo on July 24, 2016, 09:27:06 PM
Omagh ardboe some craic at the end. Jerome mcelroy played 12 mins  time added on but half of that was the boxin.  Deadly.  Rony o'neill got a knock but was patched up and finished game
I thought Omagh would have learned from last year! Did they not get a good seeing  to at the loughshore ? Did any of the Omagh men face that big Mckeown fella ? I hear he can throw a hell of a fist at ye!

In hiding

Quote from: Uncle Kev on July 24, 2016, 10:08:53 PM
Quote from: SuperHo on July 24, 2016, 09:27:06 PM
I thought Omagh would have learned from last year! Did they not get a good seeing  to at the loughshore ? Did any of the Omagh men face that big Mckeown fella ? I hear he can throw a hell of a fist at ye!
;D
Seen their big club man Paul Rouse throwing a few punches.
Football is a bit crazy, according to a few Dromore lads, last year, Rouse was telling them before their championship match how the Ardboe lads didn't have the kahunas and then 12 months and a cheque book later he is standing shoulder to shoulder with them...
Mad so it is hey

Jeremiah O

Handbags in Healy Pk lads.I've seen more vicious rows at my daughter's playgroup.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Tyrone95

Fists thrown also at the Carmen game, Sean quinn Galbally selector hit Martin Penrose whilst he was down injured on the line. All hell broke loose. He was then sent to the stands which he refused to do and instead removed his jacket and continued standing along the line when the referee turned his back.   

driveherin

Ardboe and Omagh Kilt other
Dromore and Clonoe Kilt other
Pomeroy and Derrytresk Kilt other
Galbally and Carmen Kilt other

according to the above.....

Roisin Jordan will be busy this Thursday night ;);)

The Golden Years

Quote from: driveherin on July 25, 2016, 09:44:34 AM
Ardboe and Omagh Kilt other
Dromore and Clonoe Kilt other
Pomeroy and Derrytresk Kilt other
Galbally and Carmen Kilt other

according to the above.....

Roisin Jordan will be busy this Thursday night ;);)

I wouldn't say galbally and Carmen killed each other. Apart from one bit of trampish behaviour from a galbally selector the game lacked any intensity. It was a game that lacked any real quality. We seem to be in disarray at the minute. Between strange team selections and the lack of leadership out on the field I fear Greencastle taking us in the championship. Hopefully we can turn things around but at the present minute in time I don't know how.