Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Trap

When are the postponed games from the weekend being played?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: The Trap on May 06, 2015, 10:37:43 AM
When are the postponed games from the weekend being played?

Which/how many games were posponed?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

The Trap

Trillick v Coalisland and Clonoe v Donaghmore

Legoman5

Trillick guna struggle in starred games if Lee Brennan has been called up,4 big players for them missing!
Hard to see starred games happening nxt season after this yr,more and more players will leave the County set up like the Clonoe men,although in sayin that I dont know what other alternative you can come up with,maybe try and reduce 5 starred games down to a maximum of 3 maybe

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Legoman5 on May 06, 2015, 11:38:09 AM
Trillick guna struggle in starred games if Lee Brennan has been called up,4 big players for them missing!
Hard to see starred games happening nxt season after this yr,more and more players will leave the County set up like the Clonoe men,although in sayin that I dont know what other alternative you can come up with,maybe try and reduce 5 starred games down to a maximum of 3 maybe

just to keep u up to speed, we still have two county men, so we are still at a disadvantage also.

Goals_Will_Come

i hear Thomas Wylie is getting 3 months for his part in the row in the Ardboe Omagh game.
Any word on any other suspensions over it?

In hiding

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on May 06, 2015, 12:28:36 PM
i hear Thomas Wylie is getting 3 months for his part in the row in the Ardboe Omagh game.
Any word on any other suspensions over it?
I'd be surprised if that's true. Nothing much happened to merit that. Unless he was responsible for giving gavin teague his facial injury in the warm up.

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Sunny Day on May 06, 2015, 09:33:24 AM
Heard the 2 Brennans and McGeary was called up. I know one of the Brennan lads were already there.  It would do no harm to have as many of the U21's there for training purposes, competeing and challenging for positions.  I wonder if Daniel McNulty got a call up?  Worth his place especially with his free kick accuracy. 

Whats the scenerio if the Tyrone and Donegal game is a draw?  Does the club championship go ahead only 1 week later than scheduled after the replay?

Can we pip this Donegal side in Ballybofey?  It is long overdue!

Omagh have Clonoe this weekend,  another massive 'battle' on their hands.  Cassidy will have noted the Ardbo strategy and I'm sure it will be another interesting tussle.  Every team will raise their game to the reigning County Champions,  its only natural.

Hear Caolan Harvey got the call up as well. Good player to.

Mikhailov

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on May 06, 2015, 12:55:10 PM
Heard the 2 Brennans and McGeary was called up. I know one of the Brennan lads were already there.  It would do no harm to have as many of the U21's there for training purposes, competeing and challenging for positions.  I wonder if Daniel McNulty got a call up?  Worth his place especially with his free kick accuracy. 

Whats the scenerio if the Tyrone and Donegal game is a draw?  Does the club championship go ahead only 1 week later than scheduled after the replay?

Omagh have Clonoe this weekend,  another massive 'battle' on their hands.  Cassidy will have noted the Ardbo strategy and I'm sure it will be another interesting tussle.  Every team will raise their game to the reigning County Champions,  its only natural.

Thanks for the update Caolan

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: tyroneboi on May 05, 2015, 09:58:55 PM
Any word of junior Norf?

Nothing. Not too sure when the next league fixtures will be as the two weeks of the senior Championship will be left blank obviously.   So if Tyrone win they are back out on 14th June, and if they lose it'll be 20th or 27th June.

So I'd expect round 2 starred or round 6 division 3 on 7th June to be the next game if Tyrone win.

If Tyrone lose, it'll be the weekend of the 24th.

However it's all a guess!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

tyroneboi

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 06, 2015, 02:49:28 PM
Any word of junior Norf?

Nothing. Not too sure when the next league fixtures will be as the two weeks of the senior Championship will be left blank obviously.   So if Tyrone win they are back out on 14th June, and if they lose it'll be 20th or 27th June.

So I'd expect round 2 starred or round 6 division 3 on 7th June to be the next game if Tyrone win.

Is there league games next weekend?

Under Lights

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on May 06, 2015, 12:55:10 PM

Did he get any game time for the county under 21s? Heard today Meyler turned down the chance to join up as he is carrying an injury.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: tyroneboi on May 06, 2015, 03:07:22 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 06, 2015, 02:49:28 PM
Any word of junior Norf?

Is there league games next weekend?

Yeah. We had a free weekend this weekend (17 teams) as per the fixtures sent out.

However they changed the fixtures and no idea why. So we've a few men away. Full fixture list Fri- Sunday.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Sunny Day

Why are games split over the Friday and Sunday?  Not sure,  but are this weekends fixtures starred? 

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Sunny Day on May 07, 2015, 08:51:03 AM
Why are games split over the Friday and Sunday?  Not sure,  but are this weekends fixtures starred?
I think it is to do with the Tyrone minors.
Any fixture involving minors is on friday night AFAIK
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either