Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Could we start a new thread on this - I'm sick listening to it!!!!!

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: WT4E on July 10, 2014, 06:21:50 PM
Could we start a new thread on this - I'm sick listening to it!!!!!

+1
First on the field and last to leave

hugh the root

Under lights is only after getting a serious kick on the footballs!

hugh the root

answer me this one please............how many years has Mclaughlin been at the helm of Tyrone County Board and what have Tyrone won at all levels in this period? All the talk on rte in 2008 was that Tyrone had a conveyor belt of tLent that would bring year after year success.........if you don't steer the car properly you will crash and if you appoint the wrong people you will fail! IT IS all the more worrying when you see who is coming after him. PEOPLE OF TYRONE REBEL AGAINST THIS SHIT!

delgany

There's a serious amount of deluded people on here deriding tyrone GAA /CB / Garvaghey ;   tyrone GAA as an organistion is light years ahead of the vast majority of counties. The time and effort of the volunteers who run the  CB in an amatur  organisation is phonemonal .      Tyrone gaa is the envy of most counties in ireland . Get over your moaning !

matchfit21

Seems to be a case of sour grapes from one guy in particular and he is desperate to bad mouth the cb.  If u can't do the time don't do the crime hugh.

hugh the root

We are winning feck all with all these clowns making a complete balls of everything in the county We are not achieving and the CB are going to investigate themselves for winning nowtThey probably will blame the World Cup!We are crumbling from 2008 and not a change has been made other than to put more fools into office There are some smart guys in club Tyrone and they should know there is a problem. Monaghan and CAavan are leap years ahead of us now in development and have they anything like Garvaghey? No , they have men involved with a bit of cop on. GET yourselves sorted or you will be down there with Antrim and FERMANAGh!

Redhand Santa

The getting close to the stage where I think this thread would be better closed. It's currently only serving a few grumpy men who do nothing but complain and clearly have an agenda. As someone said they yap about everything and contradict themselves constantly. They're against the county board,  county team,  Harte, not enough east tyrone men on the team,  garvaghy, fixtures,  peter Harte etc etc.

They very rarely talk about the actual games themselves. There seems to be little build up to the club games or talk of the matches after. Just compliant after complaint.

Some of them who are anti the county team spend more time talking about and criticising Harte for his selections than they do about club football. Yet when someone pulls them up they tell you your a Harte lover who doesn't support club football even though they rarely talk about the games themselves.

They give off about the county board and volunteers who put huge work into the gaa in the county and are fixed with a thankless task of running game sin the county as can be seem be the contradictory nature of the complaints.

Also the next time they give out about Harte being a dictator etc I'd like them to go and find out how many games  the county men have played for their clubs in Donegal, armagh or Dublin this year. In tyrone they've played 5 league games and a round of club championship fixtures.

As some one who is a huge follower of county and club football in tyrone I don't like the way this has turned into a moaning shop taken up personal vendettas.

hugh the root

Check all my threads and you will see I never ever criticised micky harte or Pety harte so catch yourself on you CCC infused fart!

God14

Quote from: hugh the root on July 11, 2014, 11:08:41 AM
Check all my threads and you will see I never ever criticised micky harte or Pety harte so catch yourself on you CCC infused fart!

To be fair Hugh I used to enjoy some of your earlier posts, but you've been taking it too far recently.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: hugh the root on July 10, 2014, 11:38:15 PM
We are winning feck all with all these clowns making a complete balls of everything in the county We are not achieving and the CB are going to investigate themselves for winning nowtThey probably will blame the World Cup!We are crumbling from 2008 and not a change has been made other than to put more fools into office There are some smart guys in club Tyrone and they should know there is a problem. Monaghan and CAavan are leap years ahead of us now in development and have they anything like Garvaghey? No , they have men involved with a bit of cop on. GET yourselves sorted or you will be down there with Antrim and FERMANAGh!

An embarrassing post by and embarrassing poster.

Redhand Santa

Check my post and you'll see I said a "few grumpy men". I was referring to a number of posters. I can honestly say I don't know one person on the ccc. I know they make plenty of decisions that aren't great but also appreciate they're trying to do a difficult job voluntarily so deserve some respect.

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Redhand Santa on July 11, 2014, 11:49:24 AM

Check my post and you'll see I said a "few grumpy men". I was referring to a number of posters. I can honestly say I don't know one person on the ccc. I know they make plenty of decisions that aren't great but also appreciate they're trying to do a difficult job voluntarily so deserve some respect.

Wouldn't understand a whole lot of decisions which are taken by CCC. But on the other hand I wouldn't in a million years ever consider going on it and doing the work myself.

So redHandSanta is dead right. Give over complaining about people who are at least trying.

PS looking forward to a good Div1 Res Champ final tonight, any word on Ardboe team, injuries etc??
First on the field and last to leave

hugh the root

Bless everyone on this site both users and viewers. Let's display some harmony unlike the Orangemen!

TF15

Give 3 names of guys you think would improve the county board Hugh? Who should be Tyrone manager at senior, u21 and minor level? And what is the best 15 in Tyrone. Maybe you are right, I'd love to hear your views. You're shouting has certainly got my attention, you have the stage, impress me!

Rahilly's will win the reserve final tonight by 2-3 points! Only using the one sub is crucial.