Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrhf

Dungannon Clarkes didn't field against Donaghmore St Patricks.  Under 21. 

Radda bout yeee

Kildress got a two point win over Fr Rocks whilst resting a couple of the lads for senior league game tonight.

We don't get to play Fr Rocks as often these days but great to bate them on their home batch!  ;D

bigtogs

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on July 02, 2014, 10:22:54 AM
Kildress got a two point win over Fr Rocks whilst resting a couple of the lads for senior league game tonight.

We don't get to play Fr Rocks as often these days but great to bate them on their home batch!  ;D
I really hope our boy's take into consideration Cookstown behaviour last year when they visit us on friday night!!!!!
Great to beat them anywhere could not beat them by enough.... would not mind they have not got the guts for the 50/50's

WT4E

Quote from: bigtogs on July 02, 2014, 01:45:24 PM

I really hope our boy's take into consideration Cookstown behaviour last year when they visit us on friday night!!!!!
Great to beat them anywhere could not beat them by enough.... would not mind they have not got the guts for the 50/50's

Is it just me or do they seem to have got worse this last few years (5/6)

They used have some great players who would (maybe barring a wee dive or bit of slagging your mother) be genuine lads and good players.

Nowadays they seem to stoop very low from what I hear.

EC Unique

Quote from: WT4E on July 02, 2014, 02:47:36 PM

They used have some great players who would (maybe barring a wee dive or bit of slagging your mother) be genuine lads and good players.

Without a doubt. A lot of it seems to be coming in with a certain long haired twat who greatly overrates his talents. Fond of the spitting he is.

inroundthesquare

Quote from: EC Unique on July 02, 2014, 03:38:26 PM
Quote from: WT4E on July 02, 2014, 02:47:36 PM

Without a doubt. A lot of it seems to be coming in with a certain long haired t**t who greatly overrates his talents. Fond of the spitting he is.

Any word what sort of ban he got after his 2 straight reds in 2 weeks and subsequent behaviour?

hugh the root

I heard Cookstown men saying he done it so he would be out for this game! Seems true!

winghalfback

Quote from: hugh the root on July 02, 2014, 08:28:05 PM
I heard Cookstown men saying he done it so he would be out for this game! Seems true!

Out for what game? The Clonoe game?

Think a lot of Cookstowns fight has been put into them by a moortown man

time ticking away

went to ardboe v coalisland tonight. coalisland were very impressive well worthy of their big win. Plunkett Kane in particular was superb as was Peter Donnelly. Ardboe are dodgy at the back especially against teams who break at pace, Coney played well though
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Club Rossa

Kyle Coney's performance last night was about the only positive from our perspective.Coalisland tore us apart and only for Conor McGrath making some great saves it could have been worse.We are missing 3 starters in defence and it showed last night.A rare home defeat for us,last time we lost at home  was in October 2012 to Eglish.

Under Lights

Killeeshil must have some under 14 team. Cleaned up this year.

hugh the root

Coney proved one thing tonight, there is nobody better than kicking long range points .The rest of Ireland cannot understand why he does not get to do this for his county. Plenty of the the bigger counties would love to have that option to beat the blanket defence. Does the horse Devlin go to ardboe games to witness such guile? I am one of mNy thousands amazed at his absence on the Tyrone team.              Get him on or get on your horse and ride out if town!

WT4E

Do you think Horse has much say?

hugh the root

somebody must take a stand now if the management are getting financial reward the county board should ask for results not just a lovely training camp like owe beg. Nice facilities wins you feck all. Eg Ballinderry!

GerryFromDerry

Quote from: hugh the root on July 04, 2014, 11:34:14 AM
somebody must take a stand now if the management are getting financial reward the county board should ask for results not just a lovely training camp like owe beg. Nice facilities wins you feck all. Eg Ballinderry!

WTF are you on about?  We are current Ulster Champs and opening new facilities this weekend. Sort of blows your theory out of the water
Up the Shamrocks!