Under Lights

Who played well for you's today EC?

BADONEY

Daisy  mc Dermott played well.

time ticking away

Quote from: EC Unique on May 11, 2014, 06:01:50 PM
Wish we could play Carmen every week ;D
Its funny but clonoe say that about errigal
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

EC Unique

Quote from: time ticking away on May 11, 2014, 10:39:52 PM
Its funny but clonoe say that about errigal
They will get their chance in a couple of weeks in the Championship. I fear for us.  :-\

bogball88

Anyone have an idea about the next round of Junior league games that will be played? Preliminary round of championship on Friday 23rd May, would imagine there would still be league games that weekend with the exception of the two teams in the championship or am I being too presumptuous?  :-\

Carmen Stateside

Keep your dirt til your man utd thread. This is noted!

EC Unique

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on May 12, 2014, 10:20:33 AM

Ah I only jest. I'm fully aware that it was a starred game and Carmen will be a different animal later in the season.

Under Lights

Quote from: bogball88 on May 12, 2014, 09:50:36 AM
Anyone have an idea about the next round of Junior league games that will be played? Preliminary round of championship on Friday 23rd May, would imagine there would still be league games that weekend with the exception of the two teams in the championship or am I being too presumptuous?  :-\

Suppose to be a full round on Saturday 24th AFAIK. When is that Beragh and Errigal III game?

stpauls

Quote from: Under Lights on May 12, 2014, 01:37:11 PM
Quote from: bogball88 on May 12, 2014, 09:50:36 AM

Suppose to be a full round on Saturday 24th AFAIK. When is that Beragh and Errigal III game?

Friday 23rd May, 6.45pm in Killyclogher

Wee Roddy

Half a Carmen team every week. Errigal were missing men too but your squad may be stronger. Yesterday our sideline may have been off putting to the players starting, Gormley, Donnelly Penrose, Mickey Donaghy, Finny Magill, Caolan Daly, Benny McLaughlin as well as at least 2 others who may be on championship team. However that aside i think when thinks arnt going to well you have to resist the temptation to over train players which may be happening. Not everyone had the engines of our manager or trainer and perhaps it should be taken on board. As well as that we where outmuscled everywhere and its not as if Errigal were bigger!!

everymanaman

Attended the Killyclogher/Eglish game. What a loss Conor Mc Kenna will be to both his club and county!

Under Lights

Quote from: Wee Roddy on May 12, 2014, 03:05:56 PM

Half a Carmen team every week. Errigal were missing men too but your squad may be stronger. Yesterday our sideline may have been off putting to the players starting, Gormley, Donnelly Penrose, Mickey Donaghy, Finny Magill, Caolan Daly, Benny McLaughlin as well as at least 2 others who may be on championship team. However that aside i think when thinks arnt going to well you have to resist the temptation to over train players which may be happening. Not everyone had the engines of our manager or trainer and perhaps it should be taken on board. As well as that we where outmuscled everywhere and its not as if Errigal were bigger!!

Carmen In Crisis

Tommo2

Quote from: everymanaman on May 12, 2014, 03:25:17 PM
Attended the Killyclogher/Eglish game. What a loss Conor Mc Kenna will be to both his club and county!

Brilliant player. Best forward i have seen this year. Wouldnt look out of place on the Tyrone senior squad this year.

rrhf

Wee Roddy

Just a little observation about the match on Sunday. Not one player from the county final or league final last year on show here. Only Omagh have any representation from any of the teams that qualified for the league semi finals. Is our club football bad or is it not a good indication of a quality of a player anymore?