Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giveherlong

Quote from: matchfit21 on November 12, 2013, 10:55:17 PM
Has logan been involved recently with football? Havent heard of him in a few yrs to be honest.
As far as I know he was part of Donaghmore set up last year

inroundthesquare

Yes, Logan was along with Cush last year in Donaghmore.

hugh the root

Being involved with Donaghmore would nt do a lot for your cv.In my view he is the only man they could get it to do it for free..........................And don,t get me wrong all management positions should be treated likewise.

Under Lights

Anyone hear that Owen 'Mugsy' Mulligan is releasing an autobiography. On shelves as soon as next week?

Man Marker

Quote from: Under Lights on November 13, 2013, 09:35:33 AM
Anyone hear that Owen 'Mugsy' Mulligan is releasing an autobiography. On shelves as soon as next week?

Heard that myself

take_yer_points

Quote from: Man Marker on November 13, 2013, 09:38:25 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on November 13, 2013, 09:35:33 AM

Heard that myself

Under Lights

I expect it to be pretty controversial. I don't think, going by his comments in the media, that he was too happy with the way his inter-county career was ended.

orangeman

Quote from: Under Lights on November 13, 2013, 09:59:04 AM
I expect it to be pretty controversial. I don't think, going by his comments in the media, that he was too happy with the way his inter-county career was ended.

Tell him to join the club. It nearly always ends in tears - not too many get to choose the time of their parting with football - maybe that's cos they don't know when to go as they think they can have more to give. Part of GAA life - you give your adult life to it and then you get thrown to the side when you're no longer any use.

Mugsy had a big innings in county football to be fair to him.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Up the middle, I love that avatar

Under Lights

Quote from: orangeman on November 13, 2013, 10:09:38 AM
Quote from: Under Lights on November 13, 2013, 09:59:04 AM

Tell him to join the club. It nearly always ends in tears - not too many get to choose the time of their parting with football - maybe that's cos they don't know when to go as they think they can have more to give. Part of GAA life - you give your adult life to it and then you get thrown to the side when you're no longer any use.

Mugsy had a big innings in county football to be fair to him.

I would imagine that Mugsy feels that a lot of the class of '03 went out on their own terms. I can't remember any of them not getting picked. Dooher, Canavan, McGinley, Jordan, Ricey etc all retired by their own choice. MH retired Mugsy.

rrhf

Mugsys book could be good crack.  He surely couldnt tell about the time....  ;)

HealyHellRaiser

Lads Fergal Logan deserves a good craic at it. He has put alot of time into the development squads and has been with Donaghmore a right few years now. Fergal is a good fella and has pulled manys a tyrone man out of hanlins in the courts. Without doubt he deserves his chance. Heard a dromore man could be inline to be in his backroom team.

God14

Hate to break it til yis but the mugsy book is a spoof / joke. There no book at all lads.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: God14 on November 13, 2013, 11:52:02 AM
Hate to break it til yis but the mugsy book is a spoof / joke. There no book at all lads.

http://www.amazon.com/Eoin-Mulligan/dp/0957395477

Even Adrian Logan is now getting in on the spoof.........................

Under Lights

Quote from: Christmas Lights on November 13, 2013, 01:09:11 PM
Quote from: God14 on November 13, 2013, 11:52:02 AM

http://www.amazon.com/Eoin-Mulligan/dp/0957395477

Even Adrian Logan is now getting in on the spoof.........................

The ISBN number suggests there is no spoof.