Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Under Lights on November 13, 2013, 01:33:50 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on November 13, 2013, 01:09:11 PM
Quote from: God14 on November 13, 2013, 11:52:02 AM
Hate to break it til yis but the mugsy book is a spoof / joke. There no book at all lads.

http://www.amazon.com/Eoin-Mulligan/dp/0957395477

Even Adrian Logan is now getting in on the spoof.........................

The ISBN number suggests there is no spoof.

why is it listed on amazon as Eoin Mulligan when on the book cover he is Owen Mulligan?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

God14

I stand corrected, it looks like the book is legit.

Nally Stand

Quote from: skeog on November 12, 2013, 11:51:19 AM
Quote from: God14 on November 12, 2013, 08:24:44 AM
County Under 21 Manager named tonight. Any word on who it is?
give you a clue he might have your user name

Hate to break it til yis but the mugsy book is a spoof / joke. There no book at all lads.

I think what I like most about gaaboard is the absolute reliability of the information you get from it  :P
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

God14

Quote from: Nally Stand on November 13, 2013, 04:20:21 PM
Quote from: skeog on November 12, 2013, 11:51:19 AM
Quote from: God14 on November 12, 2013, 08:24:44 AM
County Under 21 Manager named tonight. Any word on who it is?
give you a clue he might have your user name

I think what I like most about gaaboard is the absolute reliability of the information you get from it  :P

hahaha, good one Nally! ..Itd be as reliable as the info from your mates in SF id guess!

scout

Cant make sense of the GAA rules for transferring so I'm gonna ask here. Say i Play for my club and in June i get a job in Galway, what are the rules to transferring to a Galway club etc.

If anyone could clear this up,would be greatly appreciated.

stillsenior

Quote from: scout on November 14, 2013, 05:37:44 PM

Cant make sense of the GAA rules for transferring so I'm gonna ask here. Say i Play for my club and in June i get a job in Galway, what are the rules to transferring to a Galway club etc.

You need to complete an Inter County transfer form and get the secretary of the club you want to transfer to to complete it and send to Galway Co Board who then send it through to Tyrone for signing by your club secretary and the Tyrone Co. Secretary. As long as there are no objections it should go through fairly quickly. You can play league for your new club with no problems. You  can only play in  championship for your new club as long as you haven't already played championship in the same year for your home club

barelegs

Quote from: stillsenior on November 14, 2013, 06:40:48 PM
Quote from: scout on November 14, 2013, 05:37:44 PM

You need to complete an Inter County transfer form and get the secretary of the club you want to transfer to to complete it and send to Galway Co Board who then send it through to Tyrone for signing by your club secretary and the Tyrone Co. Secretary. As long as there are no objections it should go through fairly quickly. You can play league for your new club with no problems. You  can only play in  championship for your new club as long as you haven't already played championship in the same year for your home club

Just on a tangent- there's the peculiar situation where you could play in two club championships in Ireland in the same year if you play for UCD or I think some of the Cork colleges. Cormac McAnallen won a Dublin championship with UCD, while Niall McNamee had to pick between UCD or Rhode when they met in the championship 6 or 7 years ago.

orangeman

Knock Yer Mucker In

Turning out to be one of the great years in our clubs great history. Current senior , reserve and U21 championship winners.

EC Unique

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on November 16, 2013, 07:44:30 PM
Turning out to be one of the great years in our clubs great history. Current senior , reserve and U21 championship winners.

Reminds me of Errigal in our hay days.  ;D

superbad

Is Damian Cassidy over all teams in Clonoe?

Knock Yer Mucker In

clarshack

what age is that lad elliott who scored 2-2?

Nally Stand

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on November 16, 2013, 07:44:30 PM

Something like Carmen in 2004...

Senior Football Champions
U21 Football Champions
Minor Football Champions
Ladies Senior Football Champions
Senior Hurling Champions
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Up The Middle

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.