Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 02, 2013, 02:27:06 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on September 02, 2013, 02:01:31 PM
Quote from: time ticking away on September 02, 2013, 12:16:07 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on September 02, 2013, 09:38:07 AM
Our minors qualified for the county final what seems like months ago and no idea when the final is. The best minor forward in Tyrone is playing for us but no longer on the Tyrone panel (by his own choice).
Conor Mc Kenna and Lee Brennan are still on the county panel ya eejit

Ask them how they rate Mark Kavanagh?

Get your head out of your hole EC Unique, if he was the best minor in Tyrone he would have stayed on the panel and proved this. 

Ridiculous speak from yourself.

He left because he was there a while and realised that he had no interest in playing for Tyrone and decided to put all his efforts into Errigal seniors and minors. I would say Mickey Donnelly would give his left testicle to have him back. Class act.. Anyone who has seen him play would agree.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: EC Unique on September 02, 2013, 04:56:09 PM
Our minors qualified for the county final what seems like months ago and no idea when the final is. The best minor forward in Tyrone is playing for us but no longer on the Tyrone panel (by his own choice).

Get your head out of your hole EC Unique, if he was the best minor in Tyrone he would have stayed on the panel and proved this. 

He left because he was there a while and realised that he had no interest in playing for Tyrone and decided to put all his efforts into Errigal seniors and minors. I would say Mickey Donnelly would give his left testicle to have him back. Class act.. Anyone who has seen him play would agree.

And his reasons for opting out of the panel are??? I dont buy your excuse that an 18 year old opted to put all his focus into Errigal Ciaran minors and seniors ahead of playing for Tyrone minors. Dont buy it for a second.

He was dropped wasn't he?

EC Unique

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 02, 2013, 05:10:17 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on September 02, 2013, 04:56:09 PM

And his reasons for opting out of the panel are??? I dont buy your excuse that an 18 year old opted to put all his focus into Errigal Ciaran minors and seniors ahead of playing for Tyrone minors. Dont buy it for a second.

He was dropped wasn't he?

No he was not dropped. Lol. Ask around and you will see. Our minors are in the grade one final and he is averaging about 8-10 points a game. Not a defender in the county at minor can handle him I expect he will start against Dromore in the senior championship.

Christmas Lights

You cant say he is the best minor in Tyrone as he clearly isnt.

The best minors in Tyrone play for Tyrone minors.  Those minors are due to play at Croke park in an ALL IRELAND MINOR FINAL in a few weeks.

Ipso facto

EC Unique

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 02, 2013, 05:43:34 PM

The best minors in Tyrone play for Tyrone minors.  Those minors are due to play at Croke park in an ALL IRELAND MINOR FINAL in a few weeks.

Ipso facto

I will say it again. He was on the panel, did not like it and left. What do you not understand?

Christmas Lights

Quote from: EC Unique on September 02, 2013, 05:49:58 PM

Ipso facto

I will say it again. He was on the panel, did not like it and left. What do you not understand?

Therefore he cant be the best minor in Tyrone as you claim he is.
If he was, he would be playing in an All Ireland final in a couple of weeks along with the rest of the elite minors in the county.

EC Unique

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 02, 2013, 05:55:33 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on September 02, 2013, 05:49:58 PM

Ipso facto

Therefore he cant be the best minor in Tyrone as you claim he is.
If he was, he would be playing in an All Ireland final in a couple of weeks along with the rest of the elite minors in the county.

What nonsense are you talking. As far as I know to be a minor all you need to be is under 18? The lad is entitled to choose who he does and does not play for. Is Eoin McCusker not one of the best senior forwards in the county?

Norf Tyrone

In fairness I seen young Kavanagh play against our minors this year and he was as good a player as I seen around the Clubs this year. I think if you go back a month or two, I'd have asked the same question on here why is he not in the Tyrone squad.

I can't say 100 per cent if he is the best young forward in Tyrone as it was only one game but in my very humble opinion he's definitely up there. I am surprised young Dan Lowe hasn't been given a crack yet either. However you can't argue when you see where the team are this morning.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Club Rossa

Niall wouldn't be as good a forward as Eoin :P

Family guy

Seen young mark kavanagh in the markey cup final this year and wouldn't of called him the best player on the pitch,would go as far as saying as I woulda had him off that day as he was brutal,but can be forgiven for one bad game I'm sure,never seen him play since so can't comment

time ticking away

Lets put this to bed now. Mark Kavanagh is a good footballer and excellent free taker. He is not however the best minor forward in the county. He probably will start for Errigal this year but that may be due to his left footed free taking and the fact that Errigal aren't as strong as they were last year.
Now lets not drag the young lad through any more public scrutiny
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Family guy

Christmas Lights

Agree with Famly Guy and TTA

EC Unique getting up on his high horse belittling the achievements of the other Tyrone minor players this year.  Shameful stuff from him

Radda bout yeee

I've haven't seen EC Unique loss the run of himself on this board before but I think he has here!

Me thinks he could be a Kavanagh!   :-\

nothingbettertobeat

Quote from: Family guy on September 02, 2013, 07:17:10 PM
Seen young mark kavanagh in the markey cup final this year and wouldn't of called him the best player on the pitch,would go as far as saying as I woulda had him off that day as he was brutal,but can be forgiven for one bad game I'm sure,never seen him play since so can't comment

Totally Neutral on this topic. Have followed this age group for some time now Kavanagh on his day is a class act, but when hes bad hes rotten i agree with Family Guy i was at the Markey Final and he had a stinker of a game,its a no win situation for a manager on a day like that you cant really take off one of your best players just in case he could produce that one moment of brilliance he could produce, think he was trying too hard to impress that day i feel and occasion passed him.
Conor McKenna and Lee Breenan have been the stand out players all season in attack and they really stood up to be counted on sunday when it wasnt always going Tyrone's way in the first 50 Minutes.
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't."