Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christmas Lights

Quote from: bogball88 on June 12, 2013, 09:46:21 AM
not sure if it was a sacking, team appear to have walked

Can you stop the information overload  ::)

EC Unique

Tight game in dunmoyle tonight seeing Errigal beat Trillick by 2 points. Trillick winning most of the game but Errigal showed their class in the second half to claw back into the game and pull out a lead right at the end. The 2 Donnelly lads for Trillick very good.

ziggysego

Greencastle 3-10 Carrickmore 1-14
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on June 15, 2013, 09:44:36 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 15, 2013, 09:38:52 PM
Greencastle 3-10 Carrickmore 1-14
They'll be dancing at the crossroads tonight.

It'll be even messier than the time Tyrone Tom got released from Channel 4's Pleasure.
Testing Accessibility

everymanaman

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on June 15, 2013, 11:20:07 PM
Big win for our lads up at Glenelly this evening, a reserval from last Sunday when we were very fortunate to come out of Drumquin with anything. I also see Loughmacrory were pushed well on their way by Aghaloo - I still expect them to get promoted at least but at least there's a sign it won't be a complete whitewash.
A  what from last week? How many beers did you have? Lol

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: everymanaman on June 16, 2013, 09:36:11 AM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on June 15, 2013, 11:20:07 PM
Big win for our lads up at Glenelly this evening, a reserval from last Sunday when we were very fortunate to come out of Drumquin with anything. I also see Loughmacrory were pushed well on their way by Aghaloo - I still expect them to get promoted at least but at least there's a sign it won't be a complete whitewash.
A  what from last week? How many beers did you have? Lol

A reserval. It means when your reserves lose, and the seniors win.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

EC Unique

What happened at the Cookstown Dromore match. I see it down as match abandoned due to injury?

barelegs

I'm sure some of the Dromore fellas will give you the full story but the long and the short of it was that Niall Sludden had a bad leg break. Ambulance called onto the field to take him off.

Hope he has a quick recovery. He's probably the best player in the county outside of the county squad. Fingers crossed he'll be back better than ever.

ONeill

Good win for the Hill having lost half a dozen players to America last week.

Niall Morgan stretchered off.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Radda bout yeee

Big Joey the next casualty in a league game tonight - The injury list is very long these days.

reddgnhand

Quote from: barelegs on June 16, 2013, 06:46:19 PM
I'm sure some of the Dromore fellas will give you the full story but the long and the short of it was that Niall Sludden had a bad leg break. Ambulance called onto the field to take him off.

Hope he has a quick recovery. He's probably the best player in the county outside of the county squad. Fingers crossed he'll be back better than ever.

Any more news on young Sludden?

Fuzzman

What's the news on Joey?
What did he hurt and how bad is it?

Campa Chormaic 2013

A chairde,

Campa Chormaic was launched in Cormac's home parish in 2004 - the Brantry - just outside Eglish, Co Tyrone. The hub of that camp is the Brantry BARD, the cultural centre which provides the home for language classes for the Tyrone Campa Chormaic.

The camp runs for 2 weeks and caters for boys and girls aged between 9yrs and 16 years. The first week is for primary school children and starts on 15th July and finishes on 19th July. The second week is for secondary school children and runs from 22nd July to 26th July.

Classes take place in the mornings, under the expert guidance of local teachers, and cover the Irish language, culture and history.

Then in the afternoons, it's off to the football pitches at Fr Connolly Park, home of Cormac's club team, Eglish St Patricks GAC and also at Pairc Chormaic, the fantastic facility built in memory of Cormac, not far from Fr Connolly Park. Here you learn the skills of our national sports – football, hurling ladies football and camogie, under the watchful eye of some of the best sports coaches in the country and the occasional All-Star!

If you need further information on the camp or require application forms, visit www.campachormaic.com

EC Unique

Good luck to Errigal U14s in the Championship final tonight!

Club Rossa

Good luck to Ardboe u 14s in the championship final tonight!