Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: Hereiam on November 06, 2012, 04:05:50 PM
EC what happened to all the money glencull pulled together when they tried to go it alone??????

You would need to ask somebody from Glencull.

theticklemister

Quote from: EC Unique on November 06, 2012, 05:05:59 PM
EC what happened to all the money glencull pulled together when they tried to go it alone??????

something is boiling sir, i can feel it in me water...........................................

EC Unique

Quote from: theticklemister on November 06, 2012, 05:15:42 PM

something is boiling sir, i can feel it in me water...........................................

Not at all. I would imagine it was invested into Errigal's development fund. I am not privy to the financial information of 22 odd years ago. This club is as United as it ever has been.

theticklemister

Quote from: EC Unique on November 06, 2012, 05:57:33 PM

Not at all. I would imagine it was invested into Errigal's development fund. I am not privy to the financial information of 22 odd years ago. This club is as United as it ever has been.

Man?

Aaron Boone

Hunky Dorys crisps the new sponsor. Let's hope they see Sam lifted in the Hogan.

rrhf

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: EC Unique on November 05, 2012, 11:42:46 AM
Quote from: Up The Middle on November 05, 2012, 11:05:23 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on November 05, 2012, 10:47:08 AM
Anyone know when the league semis are? Are we going to be forced into playing whilst still in the Ulster club?

We have been told the game is next Sunday no matter what the outcome was yesterday. Congratulations by the way, great win.

Thanks. I love the Ulster club. Always great football.

Next Sunday would be fair enough as I don't expect the other teams to be held up just for us. I would expect a semi reserve team from Errigal though.

::) surprise, surprise. Wouldn't even play us mid week under lights, never mind Saturday or Sunday! And the CCC just rolled over. You have to say the CCC has played a blinder this year. League start delayed to accommodate the county  U21s, and now the league semi finals delayed to accommodate Errigal. Pity they didn't extend the same latitude to Dromore last year. County final played and 7 days to prepare to play in the Ulster club. Sure Santa Claus can referee the final.

carmenabu

Quote from: Aaron Boone on November 06, 2012, 09:47:38 PM
Hunky Dorys crisps the new sponsor. Let's hope they see Sam lifted in the Hogan.

Hope they launch an ad campaign like they did for the rugby.  ;D

God14

We'll see the new jersey on Friday lads!

Hope they keep it simple - the current jersey is probably my favourite Tyrone jersey of all. If I was nit picking i thought the 'target express' was a little too big....

EC Unique

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on November 06, 2012, 11:31:48 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on November 05, 2012, 11:42:46 AM
Quote from: Up The Middle on November 05, 2012, 11:05:23 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on November 05, 2012, 10:47:08 AM
Anyone know when the league semis are? Are we going to be forced into playing whilst still in the Ulster club?

We have been told the game is next Sunday no matter what the outcome was yesterday. Congratulations by the way, great win.

Thanks. I love the Ulster club. Always great football.

Next Sunday would be fair enough as I don't expect the other teams to be held up just for us. I would expect a semi reserve team from Errigal though.

::) surprise, surprise. Wouldn't even play us mid week under lights, never mind Saturday or Sunday! And the CCC just rolled over. You have to say the CCC has played a blinder this year. League start delayed to accommodate the county  U21s, and now the league semi finals delayed to accommodate Errigal. Pity they didn't extend the same latitude to Dromore last year. County final played and 7 days to prepare to play in the Ulster club. Sure Santa Claus can referee the final.

Ah well, Cross will more than likely dump us so it will be played soon enough.

Hereiam

Quote from: EC Unique on November 06, 2012, 05:57:33 PM

EC I think you know thats not true.

scout

i see there is meant to be U21 games this weekend? anyone have any idea of these games?

EC Unique

Well done Errigal minors who won the grade1 league final beating ardboe today.  :). Been a great year for the club so far.  8)

Club Rossa

Congrats to Errigal,our lads gave it all today but it just wasn't to be.Hopefully they can regroup for the St Pauls tournament.

blewuporstuffed

Kildress relegated today after extra time defeat to edendork
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either