Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

Errigal on top approaching half time. 5 points to 2.

tyroneboi

Fair play to Errigal, well done!!

carmenabu

God14

Congratulations Errigal, well done. They will represent us well in ulster club competition.
Also congrqtulations EC unique, one of the most valuable and interesting posters on here.

Dell

Well done Errigal a real team performance from them. How did Dromore have only one man sent off? Would like to read an assessors report on that. Striking is no longer a cardable offence in Tyrone. Big win for Ronan McGuckin in his second year in managment
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

EC Unique

I am a happy happy man. Errigal back where we belong. Now for a night of celebration and then an assault on the Ulster club.... ;D

It's going to be a long night.#TOWIE.

matchfit

Delighted errigal won. Not an errigal fan but thankfully the horribleness dromore bring to our game wasn't rewarded. Mccarron and o'neill acting like thugs and the usual 'in your face' mentality thankfully went against them. The fact that last years county champions wouldn't even stay on the pitch for presentation shows the character of the men your dealing with.

midnightcaller

Quote from: EC Unique on October 07, 2012, 06:22:31 PM
I am a happy happy man. Errigal back where we belong. Now for a night of celebration and then an assault on the Ulster club.... ;D

Congrats to Errigal!! Ran out convincing winners in the end up!

''Errigal back were we belong''. That is a bit disrespectful to other clubs. County Championships are hard to win. Nobody belongs at the top every year!

winghalfback

Quote from: gardrumchum on October 06, 2012, 10:12:03 PM
Really looking forward to the game tomorrow. Time to put Errigal to the sword and give ulster a lash

how  did that go for you

gardrumchum

Quote from: winghalfback on October 07, 2012, 06:57:49 PM
Quote from: gardrumchum on October 06, 2012, 10:12:03 PM
Really looking forward to the game tomorrow. Time to put Errigal to the sword and give ulster a lash

how  did that go for you

Best team won on the day. No complaints.

Club Rossa

Very disappointed but not surprised at Dromore today.McCarron with a cowardly box and Sean O'Neill who struck 4 or 5 times after that.How he remained on the field was a mystery.Then we had the constant badgering of officials from Porter and McIver.Porter covered more ground today than any of his players.
I have respect for Dromore as regards their footballing ability and Ardboe know more than anyone how good they are but I wish they would cut out all the other crap that goes on.

Congratulations to Errigal,played the better football on the day and are worthy county champions.McCrory had a great game on McCusker as did the young lad on Sludden.Enda McGinley and the much maligned Davy Harte were outstanding when the game was on the line.

gardrumchum

Quote from: midnightcaller on October 07, 2012, 06:40:58 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on October 07, 2012, 06:22:31 PM

Congrats to Errigal!! Ran out convincing winners in the end up!

''Errigal back were we belong''. That is a bit disrespectful to other clubs. County Championships are hard to win. Nobody belongs at the top every year!

You congratulate Errigal and then have a whinge.

Christmas Lights

Congrats to Errigal but where do the celebrations take place?  Tiffys, Kellys Inn?  Where is there local like for these things?

theticklemister

all these words of fighting and no mention of ryan mcmenamin............................... whats going on??

oakleafgael

Ach lads for a county final I thought it was all a bit meek. You would think they where taking heads off all round them with the chat here. There was as many boxes thrown by the Ballygawley men as the Dromore men, although I would agree with the comments about the management. Speaking of which, fair play to McGuckin, it doesnt say much about Canavan who couldnt win a single championship match with the same players.

Davy Harte was the best footballer on the field and came into the game more when it was in the mixer.