Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommo2

Quote from: LeoMc on August 31, 2012, 10:38:40 PM
0:11 to 0:08 win for Killyclogher in the SFC tonight. 4 points from play from Mark Bradley at full forward.

Guess which team everyone will be hoping to get in semi-final draw!

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on August 30, 2012, 08:49:16 PM
Had there been extra time, it'd be starting about this time.

Jaysus!

Ah but you're further from the sun.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

Did Brackaville and Brockagh play this weekend? How did it go?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

omagh_gael

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 02, 2012, 09:36:18 PM
Did Brackaville and Brockagh play this weekend? How did it go?

Next Saturday  Norf .

barelegs

They were due to play in the league this week omagh_gael but the game didn't go ahead with them due to meet next week.

Club Rossa

Terrible showing from Ardboe last night.No pride in the jersey,no fight in them at all and to be honest,only for Dromore taking their foot off the gas and the referee being very kind to us we'd have been hammered by 20 pts.

Tommo2

Does anyone know the dates for the semi-final and final of the senior championship?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: barelegs on September 02, 2012, 11:01:26 PM
They were due to play in the league this week omagh_gael but the game didn't go ahead with them due to meet next week.

That was handy. Our reserves were asked to play their C'ship game on Friday night past v Brackaville, and then their league game on Saturday afternoon. We couldn't field twice in less than 24hrs so had to forfeit the league game.
No greats odds, but in principle it was a strange ask.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: bogball88 on September 03, 2012, 09:03:45 AM
Great derby win Norf for use. What happend Glenelly, did they took the foot of the gas with being in junior semi final and field a weakend team? hear they are suffering badly with injuries too-can you confirm? Great win all the same for the Roes, gret to see the youth comming through!

I wouldn't be too sure about Glenelly's starting line up. I know one or two were missing but wouldn't be 100% sure. In fairness, we played for 60 minutes in a manner that we'd played for for 10-15 mins all season. I'd say Glenelly had one eye on next week, but I got to give credit to our boys as well. However it's only one game, so I wouldn't get excited.
You'll see the details here > http://www.owenroe-leckpatrick.ie/viewReport.php?fixtureid=498

LeoMc

What time are the games on Friday night? They were printed on the back of the programs at the weekend but I sent mine through the wash. :-\

skeog

new addition to tyrone backroom team the horse devlin this will shake things up

Dell

Holy Jesus The Horse is back. Last night he was meant up for the Derry job with Cathal Corry and tonight he is in the Tyrone set up. It's like an episode of Father Ted
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Hashtag

Current Tyrone players took to twitter last night to speak against Tyrone's Monday Night Meeting.
One player is just new to the social network and obviously has a lot to learn.
He joked about how he shouldn't be talking to them other current panel members on twitter in case it leaked, also added the following hashtag #loadofdung
It was discussed at the meeting that players shouldn't be using the social media network to talk about team matters. MH stated that he had refained from naming his team on Thursday nights last year because of the social media network and leaks. This meant Harte named his team the morning of the game, something that the players weren't happy with.
Do you think that things like this show that this current crop of players don't buy into the 'Harte Philosophy' ?

NB I removed the names from original post.

Hashtag

Can any of the Kildress posters give us a few words on Horse Devlin. What will he bring to the table? Whats he like to work under? Is he a good motivator?

nrico2006

What exactly happened to him after 2003?  How did he go from the Tyrone Centre back in 2003 to not playing a few years later?  I know people say he was slow, but surely there is more to it than that.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'