Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhandloo

Quote from: oakleafgael on August 25, 2012, 09:02:16 PM
Quick question, can you line out in the reserve championship if you played senior championship last year?
Yes. As long as you haven't played for senior team in the championship in that year
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

Put A Name On Er

Anyone know if Clonoe game has been brought forward???

tyroneboi

JFC Semi Finals:

Glenelly v Aghaloo
Brocagh v Brackaville

SBH1983

If anyone is coming this way (Yorkshire - Leeds, Sheffield, Hull, Bradford, etc) for work or studies in the coming months and are interested to get involved with a competitive and friendly football club with close ties also to other local Hurling and Ladies Football teams then please get in touch.

Gaelic Life article - http://freepdfhosting.com/d48e49e299.pdf

St Benedict's Harps website - http://stbenedictsharps.intheteam.com

The Beard

Dramatic end. Omagh were cruising 3 up going into injury time and clonoe pegged it back to 1. Then ref gave free, albeit a very handy one to clonoe about 21 yards out. Certain point until bit of semuzzle broke out, joe McMahon involved and coney, no6 for clonoe who apparently tried to headbutt but didn't see it myself. Result being both red carded along with another omagh man and ball threw up. Clonoe won it but couldn't get the score. Good ending and good news for us with 2 omagh getting lined  8)

Puckoon

Omagh win By the minimum. Nothing won yet but hopefully a few ignorant gips On here quietened for a week or two.

ONeill

Great win for Omagh over a championship-pedigree team.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

EC Unique

Great win for Omagh is right. I always expected Clonoe to come out of that fixture. The difficult task of beating omagh in the quarters has been made a bit easier now with the red cards at the end. Still be no easy task for the young Errigal side.

Club Rossa

I had fancied Clonoe to come through but that is a massive result for Omagh who will gain great confidence from the win.

saffron sam2

McMahon and who else got the red cards?
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Dell

Not sure what Joe actually did but the head but was clear to everyone. Young Grugan was outstanding in the second half when game was in the mix. Omagh growing in confidence and even with the missing players will give a young Errigal team a stern test.
Anyone news regarding a bit of bad manners at Dromore Trillick minor game hear there may be repercussions for Dromore club and a suspended player who returned to the action!
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

LeoMc

Quote from: Dell on August 27, 2012, 12:30:53 PM
Not sure what Joe actually did but the head but was clear to everyone. Young Grugan was outstanding in the second half when game was in the mix. Omagh growing in confidence and even with the missing players will give a young Errigal team a stern test.
Anyone news regarding a bit of bad manners at Dromore Trillick minor game hear there may be repercussions for Dromore club and a suspended player who returned to the action!

Is that not underplaying it a bit. Omagh should still be too strong round the middle and should have a bit to spare. Only Dromore have a more comfortable path to the semi.
Has the date / time / venue been confirmed.

The Beard

Quote from: LeoMc on August 27, 2012, 05:23:39 PM
Quote from: Dell on August 27, 2012, 12:30:53 PM

Is that not underplaying it a bit. Omagh should still be too strong round the middle and should have a bit to spare. Only Dromore have a more comfortable path to the semi.
Has the date / time / venue been confirmed.

I would've thought so before yesterday's game but now that omagh lost their first choice midfield yesterday so I would've hoped that enda and cormac will be able to handle omaghs second choice midfield. In saying that we will still be underdogs I presume.

Gaffer

Target Express gone with immediate effect !!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"