Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barelegs

The draw for the championship is the Thursday night before the Tyrone Armagh game at the Club Tyrone function.

Derrylaughan 0-10 Dromore 1-9

Club Rossa

winghalfback

whats the money tyrone county board will get themselves a plum tie in the first round and it will be Coalisland v Clonoe remember you heard it here first.

Put A Name On Er

Any other results in today??
Whats the deal with that rubbish tyronegaa.ie site that they cant get the results updated 2hrs after the games are over

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Seems well enough updated. They do a good job on that front IMO.

Anyone in the Moy today? I see on Twitter talk that Sean Cavanagh was taken to hospital with a serious sounding shoulder injury.

Division 1:
Omagh 2-10 Moortown 0-10
Ardboe 0-13 Edendork 0-12
Derrylaughan 0-10 Dromore 1-9
Errigal Ciaran 0-13 Clonoe 1-11

Kildress v Killyclogher (7pm)
Eglish v Carrickmore (7.30pm)
Coalisland v Donaghmore (7.30pm)

Division 2:
Clann na Gael 2-9 Aghyaran 0-12
Gortin 0-13 Pomeroy 1-9
Killeeshil 1-10 Eskra 1-15
Moy 1-9 Derrytresk 0-4
Augher 2-13 Loughmacrory 2-7
Galbally 2-13 Stewartstown 2-13

Cookstown v Rock (7pm)
Strabane v Urney (7.30pm)

Division 3:
Aghaloo 3-14 Owen Roe O`Neill's 1-7
Dregish 1-9 Dungannon 2-9
Drmragh 0-4 Brockagh 2-15
Killyman 2-13 Newtownstewart 3-11
Tattyreagh 1-6 Brackaville 2-14
Drumquin 0-9 Errigal Ciaran III 0-10
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

ONeill

Eventful day at The Moy. The Hill had a man sent off in each half. Even after they went down to 13 Derrytresk were a match for the Moy and pulled it back to 1-4 to 0-4. 0-3 to 0-1 at half time - Derrytresk missed 8 scoreable chances. The heat coupled with the 13 men saw the Benburb lads pull away late on though the game was overshadowed by Sean Cavanagh's shoulder injury. He seemed to be in a lot of distress.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Norf Tyrone

We had a man hurt the shoulder bad today too. Think he ended up beside Cavanagh.

Pitches are like a brick.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

#ACLlatest Strabane 2-7 Urney 1-6

Norf Tyrone

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Eglish 1-9 Carrickmore 2-11
Cookstown 0-12 Rock 2-9
Killyclogher 0-13 Kildress 1-8
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

MCO

Quote from: ONeill on May 27, 2012, 07:54:42 PM
Eventful day at The Moy. The Hill had a man sent off in each half. Even after they went down to 13 Derrytresk were a match for the Moy and pulled it back to 1-4 to 0-4. 0-3 to 0-1 at half time - Derrytresk missed 8 scoreable chances. The heat coupled with the 13 men saw the Benburb lads pull away late on though the game was overshadowed by Sean Cavanagh's shoulder injury. He seemed to be in a lot of distress.
Derrytresk were quite impressive at times today and did not look out of place. Though they spent too much time and effort trying to get the Moy embroiled in a dog fight. If they concentrated on playing footbal they could have threatened the Moy today, although after all their huffing and puffing an eight point defeat was not a good day out, not a great day for the Moy either I'd say with big Sean's injury.

cearrbhach

Division 2 wide open with the rock beating Cookstown. Moy looking very strong with a clear win over derrytresk, still think urney the team to beat in intermediate at present, next few weeks should be interesting

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: cearrbhach on May 27, 2012, 09:47:47 PM
Division 2 wide open with the rock beating Cookstown. Moy looking very strong with a clear win over derrytresk, still think urney the team to beat in intermediate at present, next few weeks should be interesting

Urney were beat by Strabane. Moys challenge may fade now if Cavanagh's injury is as bad as everyone fears. For me Cookstown are still in the driving seat but with Cookstown vs Moy next weekend that will be the big test for both teams. To only concede 23 points after 5 games is some record but as everyone knows big Sean pulls most of the strings.
Living the dream!!!

Tommo2

Was the Greencastle and trillick game played this week?

scout

was up at the omagh-moortown game yesterday,what a day for football btw. but just wondering to any omagh fans, do you not expect a bit more from the mcMahons, i was very disapointed with them yesterday, i know both are carrying knocks,always might i add. but joe in particular was anoymous,what do you omagh people think? young clarke got a bit of a toasting at full back by big devlin i thought. but Grugan was head and shoulders best player on view i thought,great talent.