Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 26, 2007, 09:25:49 PM
Who says I'm from Glenmornan? Sure a fair bit of Owen Roe's is in Strabane!

True, mine was about as accurate as your original observation then  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

orangeman

It's official - Sean Cavanagh was reported for striking 4 weeks - justice or not ?

ziggysego

Greencastle minors were beat by Errigal C minors tonight at home in the League 1/4 Final.
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Geez Dromore got a quer old trouncing...

KIDDO....hows about a report?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

KIDDO

Yes , a fair drubbing one must admit but when Owen Roes move up into grade 1 footballat all youth grades , and out from their current  junior status remember to contact me again , i await your reply with interest.

giveherlong

Gortin beat Clann na nGael last night in a game brough forward due to the 'Craic in the Brack' this weekend. Heard the final score was 1-7 to 0-16

Norf Tyrone

QuoteYes , a fair drubbing one must admit but when Owen Roes move up into grade 1 footballat all youth grades , and out from their current  junior status remember to contact me again , i await your reply with interest.

I'm honoured. That's the first time, in my recollection, you've replied to a post, or answered a query. It's a pity it's a bit of a tectchy one. I was just hoping you'd put some beef on the bones of the basic scoreline.

Norf Tyrone

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Coalisland look like being the next superpower in club football - did you see that result last night in minors ? Apparently their under 21 team is unreal and the senior look like blazing a trail too.

nrico2006

Does anyone know if the 'Championship' show from Monday night is repeated?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Wee Roddy

Loughshore lad as much as i tend to agree with most things you say,I honest think this whole Coalisland hype is getting rediculous. If Errigal get over Donaghmore then they Will, in my opinion, have to much for them in the senior championship. A good minor team is fair enough but it has no real significance on senior football. The U21 championship has not even started yet and already Coalisland are said to be invinsible. Three years ago my club won the minor, senior and u21 titles in one year and several people said Carmen will win round them for the next 5 years. It never happened. I though the only people talking about Coalisland in this way was there own supporters. Killyclogher have no earn in the next round according to them.

Deal_Me_In

Has there been any mention of when the intermediate and junior reserve championship is going to be played? 

clarshack

edendork beat us 1-14 to 1-13 tonight. it was brought forward due to the all ireland feile. another narrow defeat - hard to stomach. we can match teams but have lost that killer instinct from last year.

loughshore lad

Quote from: Wee Roddy on June 27, 2007, 02:08:42 PM
Loughshore lad as much as i tend to agree with most things you say,I honest think this whole Coalisland hype is getting rediculous. If Errigal get over Donaghmore then they Will, in my opinion, have to much for them in the senior championship. A good minor team is fair enough but it has no real significance on senior football. The U21 championship has not even started yet and already Coalisland are said to be invinsible. Three years ago my club won the minor, senior and u21 titles in one year and several people said Carmen will win round them for the next 5 years. It never happened. I though the only people talking about Coalisland in this way was there own supporters. Killyclogher have no earn in the next round according to them.

Wee Roddy, I think you will find it was orangeman who was blowing up Coalisland. I have previously posted on this thread I think Errigal will bring home the bacon this year and I have not changed my mind. Totally agree that youth success is in no way a pointer to senior success - the vast majority of good underage players never make the transition.