Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone86

Quote from: Family guy on December 15, 2011, 10:19:42 PM
What age is johnny lafferty,fella told me 2day he was 24 i could have sworn he was older?

He was an under 21 in 08 so he'd be 24 at the moment

Family guy

Good stuff,will any of yous take a punt on tyrone winning the mckenna cup with that panel??

skeog

not a chance but i could be wrong

front of the mountain

Is it true Marty Penrose will be wearing the Carrickmore colours 2012??

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: front of the mountain on December 16, 2011, 11:14:07 AM
Is it true Marty Penrose will be wearing the Carrickmore colours 2012??

Yes its definitely true it took four years of gaaboard rumours but Marty finally gave in and transferred!  :D

Wee Roddy

He will be top scorer for the thirds next year...wont get on senior team!
On a serious note i have only met him once and he seems a nice fella. Would be a serious addition to any club. If he had of came 4 years ago i would say we might have 2 more championship :P

everymanaman

Quote from: Wee Roddy on December 16, 2011, 12:24:04 PM
On a serious note i have only met him once and he seems a nice fella. Would be a serious addition to any club. If he had of came 4 years ago i would say we might have 2 more championship :P
Maybe if PC had also signed when he married into Carrickmore they might have won more cships. Sad state of affairs for the once mighty dynasty of Tyrone football when they are reminiscing about what might have been if they had have signed a player from Aghyaran. If they're not careful they might soon be bracketed in the same group as the likes of Omagh-taking blow-ins from here, there and everywhere

Wee Roddy

...and your problem is what?? PC lived in Ballygawley which is a few miles away. Martys wife is expecting, he is working away from home and he lives in Carrickmore.
As for my what ifs, it was tongue in ckeek to radda.
Dynasty...quit raving

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: everymanaman on December 16, 2011, 12:41:10 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on December 16, 2011, 12:24:04 PM
Maybe if PC had also signed when he married into Carrickmore they might have won more cships. Sad state of affairs for the once mighty dynasty of Tyrone football when they are reminiscing about what might have been if they had have signed a player from Aghyaran. If they're not careful they might soon be bracketed in the same group as the likes of Omagh-taking blow-ins from here, there and everywhere

You qware went off on one there when there was a bit of blaggarding goin on!!!  :D

Dell

Any word on Managment for new year?
1 Carrickmore (with Penrose) ?
2 Clonoe - Cassidy
3 An Droim Mór - McIver/Porter
4 Errigal Ciaran ?
5 Ardboe - Fay?
6 Domhnach Mór - Cush/Logan
7 Omagh  - Grugan?
8 Coalisland  - Damian Hagan
9 An Eaglais - ?
10 Trillick - Donnelly
11 Killyclogher - Howe?
12 Greencastle - Teague?
13 Derrylaughan - Conlon?
14 Kildress ?
15 Moortown - Pascal/Joe Canavan?
16 Edendork - ?
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Winnie Peg

That has to be the worst Tyrone panel in 2 decades. It wouldn't surprise me if they finished up with Fermanagh.

Tommo2

Maybe the addition of penrose will help compensate for those 'alleged'  8 players that have emigrated.

fairplay11

That Tyrone panel is rank. Can't see them winning a game never mind the trophy. What about players from Kildress who won the intermediate or more players from Clonoe who got to the county final? Is Conan Groogan not better than Conor Clarke?
On another note was in having a drink in Belfast last night and heard of the Carmen players heading away and retirements. Take Big Plunkett and Paul Hughes out with retirements and big talks of Gaby McCallan and Ciaran McAleer stepping away because of family life that's 4 alone. Paul Daly has already went to start a new life in Australian with Brendan McLaughlin, John Donnelly and McGarrity heading in February. That's a big hole to fill that not even Martin Penrose can fill.

everymanaman

Quote from: fairplay11 on December 17, 2011, 12:53:38 PM
That Tyrone panel is rank. Can't see them winning a game never mind the trophy. What about players from Kildress who won the intermediate or more players from Clonoe who got to the county final? Is Conan Groogan not better than Conor Clarke?
On another note was in having a drink in Belfast last night and heard of the Carmen players heading away and retirements. Take Big Plunkett and Paul Hughes out with retirements and big talks of Gaby McCallan and Ciaran McAleer stepping away because of family life that's 4 alone. Paul Daly has already went to start a new life in Australian with Brendan McLaughlin, John Donnelly and McGarrity heading in February. That's a big hole to fill that not even Martin Penrose can fill.
Have you seen the group Tyrone are in for the McKenna cup?-if that squad can't account for QUB, Fermanagh and Antrim then Tyrone are in serious trouble

superstar_

Wouldn't have thought conor clarke would be anywhere near good enough for the senior team. I thought hed be going well to make the under 21 team. I would have thought Niall Sludden, John McCullagh, Richy Donnelly or Liam Gervin would be more deserving of a call up.