Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

ONeill

The Hill march on and now play a shower from Craigavon.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

scout

play-off game, i would probably hav 2 go against my original prediction, and maybe just go for gortin considering the momentum they'l have built up, bit like the back door teams playing provincial winners.. would be a great achievement for gortin.better than janet devlin! lol

dromore-ballinderry.. great game i thought, dromore just unlucky in the end, well done to ballinderry

tyrone- was glad to see the ryan mcMenamin of old( the player you love to hate) winding up players.etc..  i know theres no place in the game some might say. but i feel tyrone have come a bit too nice over the last few seasons,and having them 'ricey' characters is what we've been missing to be honest, anyone share this..people like ricey,gormley, mickey mcGee davy harte. as wel as the fact these players are/were fantastic players, they'd cut your throat to win (as the quote goes!!), as well as being physically below par compared to the dubs.

redhandloo

Mccusker was outstanding again today. He must feature for Tyrone in the new year
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

Dell

Ricey was his usual self today alright. McCusker was brilliant but best players were McGuckin and Gilligan Dromore slow to make changes.
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

redhandloo

Quote from: Dell on October 30, 2011, 09:39:59 PM
Ricey was his usual self today alright. McCusker was brilliant but best players were McGuckin and Gilligan Dromore slow to make changes.
I think it was more a case of the boys on the pitch being better than their subs. This was shown by the little impact that their subs had
Tough times don't last, tough people do!

oakleafgael

Dromore weren't far away today but where beat by the cuter team. Regardless of the quality of the Dromore subs the very obvious changes that should have been made weren't, a bit of inexperience on McIvor's part. They kicked an amount of ball down Muldoon's throat in both halfs and left an acre of space in front of Gilligan in the second half. Ward was badly at fault for the goal and that was the difference between them when it was over.

The Bog Savage

Quote from: Winnie Peg on October 30, 2011, 06:40:59 PM
Does this make Ballinderry Tyrone championsdhip winners as well as Derry champions. ;D
Considering Giligan and McGuckin were their two best men wat would you think ?!?
Derry champions full stop .
If they want to be tyrone men lay for Moortown !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

currychip

Dirty action by ryan mcmenimin today in tunnell at half time headbutting MMckinless!Didnt look as brave when Nial McCusker had a chat aafter game.

Typical Mc Menamin.  Manly?  No chance.

MR99

Quote from: currychip on October 30, 2011, 11:42:48 PM
Dirty action by ryan mcmenimin today in tunnell at half time headbutting MMckinless!Didnt look as brave when Nial McCusker had a chat aafter game.

How many times are you going to post this on different threads.  According to Omagh stewards your story is completely wrong and it was McKinless who stuck McMenamin and then he got a few nice digs back as a reward, classy manager!!!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on October 30, 2011, 10:52:15 PM
In the curtain raiser, I think it's safe to say that Kildress threw it away and never recovered from being reduced to 14 men - Tracey and McGurk tried their best in the last 20 minutes but had no bodies in support to help break Carrickmacross' scoring roll.

Agreed. Think the ref was harsh on us at times and how he never sent a cross man off in the scuffle i'll never know. When you can't get a score for 20 mins i suppose you don't deserve to progress!

Christmas Lights

And so its up to Derrytresk to carry the flag for Tyrone in this years Ulster club..............
may god have mercy on our souls

The Bog Savage

Quote from: MR99 on October 31, 2011, 12:53:18 AM

How many times are you going to post this on different threads.  According to Omagh stewards your story is completely wrong and it was McKinless who stuck McMenamin and then he got a few nice digs back as a reward, classy manager!!!
Not a chance was talking to martin after it no matter wat you say !McMenimin was in no way being interfered with when he headbutted trying to change the attitude of a fairly clean game , always was a curr and always will be! Should stick to playin ball and shut his mouth also!

goal and a point

Quote from: MR99 on October 31, 2011, 12:53:18 AM

Yeah spoke to an omagh offical after the game and he repeated the same story - there were verbals going on and McKinless struck and that started the malee. He also stated one Ballinderry ulster council worker spent 2 minutes running around after it roaring and shouting trying to get dromore punished by referee.

skeog

game over move on its big boys game and these little things happen