Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Did McCusker not get a run out in the McKenna Cup and League a couple of seasons back? Definitely remember him starting and coming on at corner forward.
He's a great club player, but IMO this is the first year he has stood out head and shoulders. Would do no harm to give him and a few of them Clonoe lads a run out in January.

"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

The Bog Savage

Quote from: Christmas Lights on October 25, 2011, 06:14:00 PM
Quote from: tyronehead on October 25, 2011, 05:25:49 PM
EC Unique I urged you to delete your post not to defend yourself and come up  with nonsense on why you felt it was appropriate to write what you did,For a second time I urge you to delete your post and after you have done that the rest of us who commented on your horrible post will do likewise and save a young mans character from being belittled and one funny enough who has connections from your region.Now at once do the decent thing and delete it alongside any further posts linked to it.

I think you may be over-reacting a bit in fairness  :-\
Agreed id say the lad doesnt give a monkeys wats said prob have a laugh at it!

Aaron Boone

I counted 8 on the Dromore team who've played for Tyrone at some stage. I have included county minor Sludden, could do a future job if Philip Jordan goes.

Aaron Boone

Ballinderry slight favs for this Sunday at Healy Park @ 10/11.
Dromore 5/4, the draw 6/1.

backofthehand

Quote from: Aaron Boone on October 25, 2011, 09:41:13 PM
I counted 8 on the Dromore team who've played for Tyrone at some stage. I have included county minor Sludden, could do a future job if Philip Jordan goes.
8 have played senior with Tyrone, plus Sludden and Conor O'Neill have played Minor.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Aaron Boone on October 25, 2011, 09:43:31 PM

Can you get odds anywhere for the intermediate ties?

Family guy

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on October 26, 2011, 09:59:20 AM

Frank hughes or toals

nrico2006

Quote from: Christmas Lights on October 25, 2011, 06:14:00 PM
Quote from: tyronehead on October 25, 2011, 05:25:49 PM
EC Unique I urged you to delete your post not to defend yourself and come up  with nonsense on why you felt it was appropriate to write what you did,For a second time I urge you to delete your post and after you have done that the rest of us who commented on your horrible post will do likewise and save a young mans character from being belittled and one funny enough who has connections from your region.Now at once do the decent thing and delete it alongside any further posts linked to it.

I think you may be over-reacting a bit in fairness  :-\

A serious bit of over-reacting here considering some of the things posted on this site.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Family guy on October 26, 2011, 12:19:32 PM
Quote from: Radda bout yeee on October 26, 2011, 09:59:20 AM

Frank hughes or toals

do they show odds online?

Onthe40

Quote from: saffron sam2 on October 25, 2011, 12:18:45 PM
I didn't mean to start anything by the way. I was out walking the dog one Sunday evening and ended up among the mountains of Pomeroy. There was a large crowd gathering at the football pitch so I dandered in. Dromore were playing Omagh in the championship quarter final, so I decided to stay and watch. I knew Omagh were goosed when I saw who their manager was. IMHO opinion McCusker was far and away the best forward on the pitch that evening. I was just curious as to why he never got a run for Tyrone. He looked better than, for example, the likes of Tommy McGuigan and Martin Penrose.

Why do you say "omagh were goosed when you saw who their manager was?"

BTW..congrats to Dromore, didnt get to much championship the year but fair play to the blues. I dont think many wouldve fancied them earlier in the year with their injuries etc, and in winning the reserves theyve had some year. They are now the benchmark.

tyronehead

Onto Sunday I think Dromore will win by 4 or more.Ballinderry are a limited side , full back Mc guckin is wide open to be taken apart and a good man marking job on Gilligan will sort him , up close and personal.
Derry is such an easy championship to win really as there is only about 3 or 4 teams if in Tyrone would be Division1.
Ballinderry yes got an All ireland but really overall the standard they are playing week in week out is pretty dismal so Dromore to go on and hopefully get an Ulster.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Still as flat as a pancake, Talk about throwing away a championship. After we hit the second goal to go equal, we lorded possession for the next 8 mintues. Dromore were at sea, even when they did win the ball they gave it away or we took it off them, and then we preoceeded to miss chance after chance. They got one chance and took at the end. We had more then enough to win in the end, but didn't take, no one to blame but ourselves, probably explaining why it feels so bad.  I wish Dromore all the best on Sunday,this is agame they can win as ballinderry are not the team they once were, again the county board have given our club champions no help at all in their preparations for the Ulster club, with only a handful of days to get ready for their game with Ballinderry. They will have lost valuable time in mental prep due to celebrations. Shocking conditions on what is a shite pitch, when are the county board going to spend some money on that surface, shocking to think that it is Tyrones show piece pitch.

eddie d

Quote from: tyronehead on October 26, 2011, 02:56:22 PM
Onto Sunday I think Dromore will win by 4 or more.Ballinderry are a limited side , full back Mc guckin is wide open to be taken apart and a good man marking job on Gilligan will sort him , up close and personal.
Derry is such an easy championship to win really as there is only about 3 or 4 teams if in Tyrone would be Division1.
Ballinderry yes got an All ireland but really overall the standard they are playing week in week out is pretty dismal so Dromore to go on and hopefully get an Ulster.

:D :D hardly

Up The Middle

Onto Sunday I think Dromore will win by 4 or more.Ballinderry are a limited side , full back Mc guckin is wide open to be taken apart and a good man marking job on Gilligan will sort him , up close and personal.Derry is such an easy championship to win really as there is only about 3 or 4 teams if in Tyrone would be Division1.

Ballinderry would be safer not turnin up, why dont we just award the Ulster title too Dromore now. No word of Muldoon or Wilkinson, nor your own full back who was ripped to shreds by a 17 year old last Sunday :o
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

bderryman

very good,what a tit...game will be tight,we should take it by 4 or 5,derry is hardest championship to win by a mile...