Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: everymanaman on October 25, 2011, 09:03:13 AM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on October 25, 2011, 07:54:19 AM
Before I get any PMS about being defensive of my club, let me say first of all, congradulation to Dromore and commiserations to Clonoe. I didnt brave the conditions but I believe it was entertaining, with perhaps the best team just shading it.
However why do people who are nuetrals take so much delight on the so called fall of Carrickmore and Errigal. This years Tyrone championship was probably the closest in years with both semifinals going to the wire and needing replays. How is there a huge gap between anyone in the top six. No one will dominate football like Errigal and Carmen did for the best part of 12 or 13 years again.
In the past 2 years Carrickmore have been beaten in a final and lost a semi by a point.....hardly a ruined club!!
I think you made bit of mistake here, Roddy. Both semi finals were mis-matches resulting in landslide victories for Clonoe and Dromore. Did Carrickmore not lose a quarter final this year?

I think Roddy is being smart and implying that the clonoe v carmen and ardboe v dromore games were the real semi finals!!  :D

EC Unique

Quote from: MR99 on October 25, 2011, 12:44:29 AM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on October 24, 2011, 09:55:41 PM
Why does Eoin McCusker not play for Tyrone?
I would say its because he loves his club beer and the current county management have little regard for the senior clubs beer.

Fixed that for ya. ;)

Norf Tyrone

I hear Beragh's clubrooms got a bad touch last night with the river's banks bursting?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

tyronehead

EC Unique I urge you to delete your previous post , it is despicable.Only a few days earlier the guy has won a championship and you feel it is appropriate to scandalise on a GAA message board.This attitude is disgusting .How you can do that is beyond me?
You might think you are being smart and clever but it is downright gutter stuff get a grip of yourself.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: tyronehead on October 25, 2011, 10:26:08 AM
EC Unique I urge you to delete your previous post , it is despicable.Only a few days earlier the guy has won a championship and you feel it is appropriate to scandalise on a GAA message board.This attitude is disgusting .How you can do that is beyond me?
You might think you are being smart and clever but it is downright gutter stuff get a grip of yourself.

Totally agree. I thought EC would've learnt from the last bit of back tracking he had to do on here!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Up The Middle

Quote from: EC Unique on October 25, 2011, 09:36:12 AM
I would say its because he loves his club beer and the current county management have little regard for the senior clubs beer.

Fixed that for ya. ;)

Completley out of line.

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

MR99

Quote from: EC Unique on October 25, 2011, 09:36:12 AM

Fixed that for ya. ;)
As well as being ludicrous EC, are we talking about the same person.  Ask any Dromore man and they will tell you that Eoin McCusker very very rarely goes near the stuff and is perhaps the most dedicated footballer in the county, catch yourself on and dont make such statements unless you actually know the person.  Obviously its been a bad weekend for you but dont take it out on someone like this

saffron sam2

I didn't mean to start anything by the way. I was out walking the dog one Sunday evening and ended up among the mountains of Pomeroy. There was a large crowd gathering at the football pitch so I dandered in. Dromore were playing Omagh in the championship quarter final, so I decided to stay and watch. I knew Omagh were goosed when I saw who their manager was. IMHO opinion McCusker was far and away the best forward on the pitch that evening. I was just curious as to why he never got a run for Tyrone. He looked better than, for example, the likes of Tommy McGuigan and Martin Penrose.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Just_Browsing

Quote from: saffron sam2 on October 25, 2011, 12:18:45 PM
I didn't mean to start anything by the way. I was out walking the dog one Sunday evening and ended up among the mountains of Pomeroy. There was a large crowd gathering at the football pitch so I dandered in. Dromore were playing Omagh in the championship quarter final, so I decided to stay and watch. I knew Omagh were goosed when I saw who their manager was. IMHO opinion McCusker was far and away the best forward on the pitch that evening. I was just curious as to why he never got a run for Tyrone. He looked better than, for example, the likes of Tommy McGuigan and Martin Penrose.

He has got a run for Tyrone in the past and didn't play too bad any time I seen him for the county but as someone mentioned earlier just seems to love the club scene more than county.  Think work commitments affected him as well - was working at shuttering (not sure if he still does) but getting home after a long day at that and then having to train as much for county ball (and probably even more so nowadays and in future going by the level the Dubs have raised things to) was too much off a commitment for him.  Don't think there would be too many top county players holding jobs doing as tradesmen/labour intensive work nowadays would there?

EC Unique

Sorry lads, I had often wondered why the lad was not on the county panel and was informed that the reason was his fondness of the pints. If not true the I appoligise for any offence caused.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: EC Unique on October 25, 2011, 03:47:01 PM
Sorry lads, I had often wondered why the lad was not on the county panel and was informed that the reason was his fondness of the pints. If not true the I appoligise for any offence caused.

nice to see your twatness extends well beyond the liverpool thread. i suppose you were only winding this time as well......

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: EC Unique on October 25, 2011, 03:47:01 PM

Well in EC's defense anyone who takes over 3 pints on a night out is a madman/alco around dumoyle!  ::)

tyronehead

EC Unique I urged you to delete your post not to defend yourself and come up  with nonsense on why you felt it was appropriate to write what you did,For a second time I urge you to delete your post and after you have done that the rest of us who commented on your horrible post will do likewise and save a young mans character from being belittled and one funny enough who has connections from your region.Now at once do the decent thing and delete it alongside any further posts linked to it.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: tyronehead on October 25, 2011, 05:25:49 PM
EC Unique I urged you to delete your post not to defend yourself and come up  with nonsense on why you felt it was appropriate to write what you did,For a second time I urge you to delete your post and after you have done that the rest of us who commented on your horrible post will do likewise and save a young mans character from being belittled and one funny enough who has connections from your region.Now at once do the decent thing and delete it alongside any further posts linked to it.

I think you may be over-reacting a bit in fairness  :-\

downatthemidda

here is another fact tyrone head. carrickmore 15 titles dromore 3 titles. also, 'team of the decade' were beat in last years championship by 16 points. something that wud never happen to carmen. or errigal for that matter.