Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: ONeill on October 06, 2011, 11:20:24 PM
I think the Kevin Barrys will go close this weekend. Clonoe might have the experience, the manager and the talent but there's a lot to be said for a parish derby. This is a banana skin for the O'Rahilly's and I'd imagine the nerves will set in whilst Derrylaughan have nothing to lose and will throw the sink at them.

dont even say it. heavy wet pitch, nerves, referee intent on blowing everything, could be a nitemare. a 1 point win is all ye need, here's hopin
First on the field and last to leave

downatthemidda

how cathal o hagan gets a semi final amazes me. a referee who was running from the field, as he was blowing the  final whistle in the quarter final!!! anyway, clonoe easy and dromore easy this weekend.

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: twenty one yard free on October 06, 2011, 06:33:00 PM
Quote from: Moortown Spuds on October 06, 2011, 08:47:01 AM
Quote from: twenty one yard free on October 05, 2011, 07:36:54 PM
Quote from: bustsummoves on October 05, 2011, 02:13:15 PM
Quote from: Man Marker on October 05, 2011, 01:16:35 PM
Quote from: aChairde on October 05, 2011, 09:51:02 AM
With the way games are being refereed at the minute (dominated by the card hungry assessor) would anyone like to take a shot at guessing the card counts for the two senior semis as both are derby games??? Any word on who has got the 2 games??

Depending on the conditions, if its wet I'll go for 21 covering both games, that number inculdes double yellow.

Well if you were there you would have seen 3 mins afforded to Brian McGuigan who was down pretending to be injured before the last free was scored. 5mins was played and rightly so for all the dragging and foul play that was going on. Better team won and is threw.
bustsummoves you call yourself an ardboe man I'd say your an asshole
if ur ever seen round ardboe I'd say u'd be busted alright

Ah go write a song about it Mickey!
will write a song surely and sure spuds you can help me when ur on your travels next year to places like aghayarn,donemana and urney 
never thought i would say it but   UP THE MOY

Deal, and you can sing it on your way home from whoever it is that makes wee boys outa you next year. Talented bunch of lads Ardboe but apart from the McGuigans theres not a footballing braincell between the lot of yas. And if you think the Moy are going to trouble us after their run of form then you dont have a clue. No Sean, no Moy, they would be safer in 2.

Sure you can have a drink or a 100 after to celebrate with us.

Tyrone Gaa

Deal, and you can sing it on your way home from whoever it is that makes wee boys outa you next year. Talented bunch of lads Ardboe but apart from the McGuigans theres not a footballing braincell between the lot of yas. And if you think the Moy are going to trouble us after their run of form then you dont have a clue. No Sean, no Moy, they would be safer in 2.

[/quote]

Moortown Spuds, I make you right if you cant beat the Moy then Moortown are a really bad side,  Moy are missing half a squad ahead of this game.  You mentioned Sean as one, but a bigger miss is probably Peter Mallon, there top scorer and maybe there only go to man in what is a poor forward line!

Knowing the Moy well they are missing : Sean Cavanagh, Peter Mallon, Mark Jordan, Niall Conlon, Hugo Mackle, 3 squad players and have a few other injury doubts, so if Moortown cant go there and turn them over there is major problems with Moortown
Living the dream!!!

Moortown Spuds

blackball

Quote from: ONeill on October 06, 2011, 11:20:24 PM
I think the Kevin Barrys will go close this weekend. Clonoe might have the experience, the manager and the talent but there's a lot to be said for a parish derby. This is a banana skin for the O'Rahilly's and I'd imagine the nerves will set in whilst Derrylaughan have nothing to lose and will throw the sink at them.
Honestly cant see this game going close at all! look at the bookies odds for the game that should tell its own story. Clonoe to win by 10+ far superior in every position!

rrhf

aChairde

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on October 06, 2011, 07:02:44 PM
what is the forecast for weekend? I hear Dungannon cut up badly last weekend. if its rains heavy is there any plan to move the double header or at least one of the matches?

The weather forecast is bad which may reduce clonoes winning margin somewhat but in my opinion certainly wont affect the result. Clonoe have already proven that they function well in all conditions and the lack of a free flowing game counters derrylaughens only threat - four very quick forwards. I cant see the senior game moving away from dungannon, if anything they will prob move the first game. Clonoe by 8 (as opposed to 15 if it was solid underfoot)

Club Rossa

Would fancy Moortown to bt Moy though you can never be sure.It's not that long ago that Killyman made wee boys out of the Moortown.
By the way spuds,can you tell me the last time Moortown seniors bt that brainless lot from Ardboe?

Tommo2

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 07, 2011, 10:45:54 AM

Moortown Spuds, I make you right if you cant beat the Moy then Moortown are a really bad side,  Moy are missing half a squad ahead of this game.  You mentioned Sean as one, but a bigger miss is probably Peter Mallon, there top scorer and maybe there only go to man in what is a poor forward line!

Knowing the Moy well they are missing : Sean Cavanagh, Peter Mallon, Mark Jordan, Niall Conlon, Hugo Mackle, 3 squad players and have a few other injury doubts, so if Moortown cant go there and turn them over there is major problems with Moortown
[/quote]

You talk some nonsense. Have you been watchng the Rugby World Cup. What about GAME-TIME and GO-FORWARD BALL.

Tyrone Gaa

That is not talking dung lol, if u watched many Moy games this year, Peter Mallon was the target man in the forward line, an excellent footballer, give many division 1 defences a torrid time, unfortunately for the Moy he didnt have the quality to help him out when double marked.

Also he is a complete loose cannon, and can go AWOL so it may be a boost to the Moy that he wont be there for team morale but you cant doubt his quality
Living the dream!!!

Tommo2

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 07, 2011, 03:52:17 PM
That is not talking dung lol, if u watched many Moy games this year, Peter Mallon was the target man in the forward line, an excellent footballer, give many division 1 defences a torrid time, unfortunately for the Moy he didnt have the quality to help him out when double marked.

Also he is a complete loose cannon, and can go AWOL so it may be a boost to the Moy that he wont be there for team morale but you cant doubt his quality

I wasn't referring to Peter Mallon. I was talking about your use of the term "Go-to man".

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: aChairde on October 07, 2011, 01:15:14 PM
Quote from: wheres he takin er from on October 06, 2011, 07:02:44 PM
what is the forecast for weekend? I hear Dungannon cut up badly last weekend. if its rains heavy is there any plan to move the double header or at least one of the matches?

The weather forecast is bad which may reduce clonoes winning margin somewhat but in my opinion certainly wont affect the result. Clonoe have already proven that they function well in all conditions and the lack of a free flowing game counters derrylaughens only threat - four very quick forwards. I cant see the senior game moving away from dungannon, if anything they will prob move the first game. Clonoe by 8 (as opposed to 15 if it was solid underfoot)

From teamtalkmag.com:-

Only One Game in Dungannon on Saturday

The inclement weather over the last week or so means that the Tyrone CCC have been left with no option but to call off the curtain raiser in Dungannon on Saturday afternoon.  The Brackaville and Errigal Ciaran 3rd's reserve teams were due to meet in the Power NI Junior Reserve Final at 2.45pm but that game has now been postponed to a later date.  The Senior Championships semi final between parish rivals Clonoe and Derrylaughan goes ahead at 4.30pm.
First on the field and last to leave

KIDDO 4

Brackaville v E/Ciarian 3rds  reserve championship final 2pm tomorrow afternoon in Edendork.

Put A Name On Er

Any truth in the rumours that Clonoe v Derrylaughan being moved to Coalisland?