Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

Rumours are ripe already heard new errigal manager for next year is Tiffy Quinn! BGMAN can you confirm?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

orangeman

Give the man a chance Longball - he's hardly back from Cork yet !

tyrone86

Quote from: orangeman on November 11, 2007, 09:26:25 PM
Has the Dromore full forward ever got a trial / run out at any level ?

Was he not a sub for the Under 21's this year?

orangeman

KIDDO

Shaun o Neill, was not a member off the Tyrone u21 panel in 2007, was a sub on the Queens winning Sigerson  team this year , also was a prominant player on the Omagh CBS  winning Mc Rory cup team along with Sean O Neill in 2005.

ziggysego

Anyone see the new Tyrone jersey? Apparently there's grey stripes on it.
Testing Accessibility

new devil

EC Unique

Quote from: longball on November 11, 2007, 09:31:19 PM
Rumours are ripe already heard new errigal manager for next year is Tiffy Quinn! BGMAN can you confirm?

This is correct.

ballygawleyman

it has been coming this 3 years so we will be back where we belong next year.
what about the girls EC unique. embarasing rip to cork. i bet they wont even get out of tyrone next  year that will have hurt bad.

Onion Bag

Anyone got the Date, venue and time for the Cross V Dromore Match?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

clarshack

Division 2 is going to be a cracking division next year and will be very competitive. on paper the moy will be hot favourites but it never works out like that. i think the two teams that could struggle though are moortown and tattyreagh.

some good teams will be in division 3 but if any of them want to get back to intermediate they need to do so within 1-2 seasons as the longer they spend in division 3 the harder it becomes to get out of. a prime example of this would be owen roes - 2 years ago they gave us a hiding in division 2 and looked a good side but somehow ended up being relegated and even with 2 players of county standard they have strangely struggled in division 3.

Norf Tyrone

Quotesome good teams will be in division 3 but if any of them want to get back to intermediate they need to do so within 1-2 seasons as the longer they spend in division 3 the harder it becomes to get out of. a prime example of this would be owen roes - 2 years ago they gave us a hiding in division 2 and looked a good side but somehow ended up being relegated and even with 2 players of county standard they have strangely struggled in division 3.

I think that's fair. I got to admit when were relegated in 2005, I thought it would offer us a great platform to win a Championship, and get promoted again. It's not as easy as all that though. The standard in div 3 and the bottom half of div 2 is fairly similar, and the likes of Augher, Strabane, Drumquin etc will find they might pick up home points, but they'll have to earn them on their travels.

For Owen Roes, we have been crippled by injuries this year, and absentees. When you consider Brendan Boggs and Declan McCrossan have missed most of the season due to Tyrone and injury. Also Aidan McCrossan, Aidan Christy, and Ronan Parker who have been key players for us, have also missed much of the year. If we can get everyone fit and able, and keep some of our young minors in the team, as integrated this year, we can compete at the business end again....hopefully.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

EC Unique

Quote from: ballygawleyman on November 12, 2007, 10:01:09 AM
it has been coming this 3 years so we will be back where we belong next year.
what about the girls EC unique. embarasing rip to cork. i bet they wont even get out of tyrone next  year that will have hurt bad.

I take it you are happy with Tiffy's appointment then ballygawleyman?  Yea the girls went a long way to get hammered but did well to get to an All Ireland semi. Don't know about them next year as I don't really follow ladies football that much.

orangeman

I thought Errigal ladies were great - it was a fantastic achievement getting tp the semi final

ballygawleyman

yes i played under him and he very good although some players dont like his tactics, you should know what i mean.  ;) i heard the girls were lucky to score at all. carmen will have some laugh. what is the point in coming out of ulster to get shamed.