Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

Took a trip down to the Loughshore el Classico this evening. Comfortable win for ardboe. But good crowd about. A standalone game for matches like this was a great move.

NotedObserver

Quote from: square_ball on July 09, 2023, 12:05:43 AM
Took a trip down to the Loughshore el Classico this evening. Comfortable win for ardboe. But good crowd about. A standalone game for matches like this was a great move.

Interested to know who performed well? Where was Mulgrew playing at?

superstar_

Quote from: NotedObserver on July 09, 2023, 09:03:49 AM
Quote from: square_ball on July 09, 2023, 12:05:43 AM

Interested to know who performed well? Where was Mulgrew playing at?
Mulgrew man of the match at centre half forward, outstanding throughout.

Tyronechampionship

Quote from: WT4E on July 06, 2023, 09:40:58 PM
Quote from: rrhf on July 06, 2023, 08:11:59 PM
Quote from: Tyronechampionship on July 06, 2023, 03:32:55 PM
Do we know yet if Tyrone TV have any plans to follow in other counties footsteps and release a season pass to cover all games this year? Something like a GAA Go season pass where there is a small saving instead of having to purchase single games throughout the year.
That's a great idea. I feel they will be pleasantly surprised at the buy in to season passes both inside and outside the county..

We talk about this every year now. They wouldnt do it in the past and I think it was down to greed but maybe with the shake up in Co Board they will do it this year. A season pass at the right price might surprise them

Any idea who to contact in the county board with regards to proposing this idea?

Tyronechampionship

Quote from: the_daddy on July 10, 2023, 03:48:19 PM
Quote from: Tyronechampionship on July 10, 2023, 03:16:38 PM
Do we know yet if Tyrone TV have any plans to follow in other counties footsteps and release a season pass to cover all games this year? Something like a GAA Go season pass where there is a small saving instead of having to purchase single games throughout the year.
That's a great idea. I feel they will be pleasantly surprised at the buy in to season passes both inside and outside the county..

We talk about this every year now. They wouldnt do it in the past and I think it was down to greed but maybe with the shake up in Co Board they will do it this year. A season pass at the right price might surprise them

Any idea who to contact in the county board with regards to proposing this idea?
Lets be honest, do you think Martin Sludden is going to pay any attention to anonymous nerds on an internet forum?

Surely if they got enough proposals it would be something they would look at?

WT4E

Quote from: Tyronechampionship on July 10, 2023, 04:18:09 PM
Quote from: the_daddy on July 10, 2023, 03:48:19 PM
Quote from: Tyronechampionship on July 10, 2023, 03:16:38 PM

Lets be honest, do you think Martin Sludden is going to pay any attention to anonymous nerds on an internet forum?

Surely if they got enough proposals it would be something they would look at?

Go to your club. They have a delegate at co board monthly meeting they would be able to propose and it would be debated there.
Would need to go through sharp.

Failing they start an online petition?

rrhf

Even for the positive publicity that would be a hoot.  50 000 names on a petition to get the Tyrone GAA championship on an extra value deal...

Jerome

Is Tyrone TV even going ahead this year?

ClubScene13

Quote from: Jerome on July 10, 2023, 06:15:13 PM
Is Tyrone TV even going ahead this year?

Hope so. I asked this last year as we were well past Covid and they done it again, so I assume it's here to stay. Whatever about the financial aspect, it is an unreal service to lie up in the house or pub and get all these games. You miss very little of the entire championship. Add a firestick into the equation and you really are laughing.

Tyronechampionship

Again I think the season pass would reduce the use of the firestick which would also help the county board. I know I would rather pay a one of fee and know im getting all the games rather than taking the risk that the firestick wouldnt work and missing out on a game.

ardtole

Has a date been set for the start of the Tyrone sfc?

Tyronechampionship

I would assume mid September similar to last year. With the first round of non starred games what way are teams looking with their main men back? Any truth in Coalisland picking up 2 serious injuries?

RedHand88

Quote from: Tyronechampionship on July 10, 2023, 07:45:29 PM
I would assume mid September similar to last year. With the first round of non starred games what way are teams looking with their main men back? Any truth in Coalisland picking up 2 serious injuries?

Saw Mckernan in a moon boot. Don't know how serious or how long he'll be out.

WT4E

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 10, 2023, 09:30:48 PM
Quote from: Tyronechampionship on July 10, 2023, 07:45:29 PM

Saw Mckernan in a moon boot. Don't know how serious or how long he'll be out.

It's his back I would be worried about..... carrying that f**king tyrone defence all year.