Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackball

Quote from: left peg on October 31, 2016, 02:16:57 PM
Quote from: blackball on October 31, 2016, 01:14:32 PM
Quote from: left peg on October 31, 2016, 09:36:58 AM
Tiernan McCann to get filled before the throw in, what comes around goes around!!

I think you mean  "What goes around, comes around"

Yeah thanks for pointing that out

your very welcome

omagh_gael

Quote from: blackball on October 31, 2016, 03:25:18 PM
Tiernan McCann to get filled before the throw in, what comes around goes around!!

your very welcome

I think you meant you're ;)

blackball

Quote from: omagh_gael on October 31, 2016, 03:54:12 PM
Quote from: blackball on October 31, 2016, 03:25:18 PM

[/

your very welcome

I think you meant you're ;)

;D you're right! thanks for pointing that out

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on October 31, 2016, 04:22:42 PM
What's the truth in the story that Conor McKenna was kicked out of Aus because he was playing for Eglish and drinking this past 7 weeks.

Wishful thinking I would imagine.

redzone

What's the truth in the story that Conor McKenna was kicked out of Aus because he was playing for Eglish and drinking this past 7 weeks.

Daft as a brush

square_ball

Sure do all the Irish lads not do it in the Aussie Rules off season. Keeps them outta mischief I'd say!

square_ball

So by your logic we can disregard your opinion on national league, Ulster championship and all Ireland championship football as you Derry pnes know sweet FA about that you clown.

shawshank

Quote from: square_ball on November 01, 2016, 07:28:46 AM
So by your logic we can disregard your opinion on national league, Ulster championship and all Ireland championship football as you Derry pnes know sweet FA about that you clown.

We wearing wining All Ireland's well before u boys, and won it through the front door, didn't need a second go, and when it comes to club All Irelands, don't start me. Tyrone have always had to follow in our footsteps

leenie

I suggest we ignore left peg , he'll disappear like the others who come into any Tyrone thread to make useless comments ..

So it's the last game of the league (not counting playoffs) .. never thought it would be over,
32 weeks to play 15 games
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: redzone on October 31, 2016, 06:22:25 PM

Daft as a brush

Since when did Australians come down hard on excessive drinking?   :o

jb81

Quote from: TabClear on October 31, 2016, 11:38:52 AM

f**k me is this the kind of shite that's gonna be on this thread now   for a fortnight? that's the kind of comments that make you wonder how some morons manage to turn their conputers on.   

I have no doubt McCann will come in for some rough treatment,  the same he does every game.  I'm equally confident that no Slaugneil player will risk a red card pre throwin in a televised game with neutral umpires.

Just wondering, you mention televised game, do you think or have you heard that it will be televised??

Thanks
JB

an léirmheastóir

So my first post is a controversial one maybe.

I have been told by several players from the Clonoe team that they had a vote regarding if they wanted Cassidy to stay on another year, now I'll not say figures but I was told the final vote was an overwhelming no that they wanted a complete change in management. Supposedly Clonoe committee overruled the players saying the committee picks the management not the players. So Cassidy stays but Mc Cabe and Fox are sacked, supposedly?
Have any of you ever come across a situation like this before?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: an léirmheastóir on November 03, 2016, 11:01:42 AM

I have been told by several players from the Clonoe team that they had a vote regarding if they wanted Cassidy to stay on another year, now I'll not say figures but I was told the final vote was an overwhelming no that they wanted a complete change in management. Supposedly Clonoe committee overruled the players saying the committee picks the management not the players. So Cassidy stays but Mc Cabe and Fox are sacked, supposedly?

Turmoil in Clonoe, that's definitely an interesting 1st post!!  Perhaps our Clonoe contributors can expand on this  :-X 
Living the dream!!!

tothetop03

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 03, 2016, 11:23:36 AM
Quote from: an léirmheastóir on November 03, 2016, 11:01:42 AM

Turmoil in Clonoe, that's definitely an interesting 1st post!!  Perhaps our Clonoe contributors can expand on this  :-X

Interesting first post....Not sure on the vote I heard different.. from what I heard was Cassidy has met the Senior "senior" players and they want him to stay.. McCabe and Fox gone for sure not sure if "sacked" or not Fox is gone I heard and Clonoe have asked McCabe to stay on with Reserve team which he is considering and has to get back to the committee on... That's came from within our club last night..

leenie

I see kilcoo have opted out of playing their league final in order to save players for championship, dunno if I'd not be too happy if K.C ( as co champs, only 4th in league) done that, I think it makes a mockery of the league.. In down I'm sure there was many castllewellan players up for playing them and winning and now it looks as if kilcoo handed them it
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..