Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tothetop03

Quote from: redhandefender on October 28, 2016, 02:38:44 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on October 28, 2016, 01:51:59 PM
Quote from: Helpline on October 28, 2016, 01:33:31 PM
Can Killyclogher go on and win Ulster?, I personally think they can as the old familiar teams of Cross, Ballinderry and St Galls etc are no longer their and with Slaughtneil the only remaining team left in it to have previously win it.

Can Killyclogher handle really bad weather conditions that maybe the key, Kilcoo are big strong team been about Ulster now for a year or 2 like Slaughtneill that wee bit of experience will be vital...Bradley wont get the room on sunday that he got in Omagh last Friday night I would think...But I hope they can....If they win on sunday the league may never get finished!!

Kilcoo aren't a big strong team. They are hard yeah but they would be known for having many big units. they are very quick.

The last time i seen them was against Cross in Newry when they beat Cross... i thought they where a big team that day compared to Cross...They certainly are not softies thats for sure...

Club boi

Killyclogher by 3
Pomeroy by 5
Rock by 4

Kilcoo, Slaughtneil and Maghery to progress

Dire Ear

Dire Ear

Dire Ear

omagh_gael

Seven wides so far for KC, be more efficient in front of the posts and they should wrap it up.

lenny

Quote from: omagh_gael on October 30, 2016, 03:22:02 PM
Seven wides so far for KC, be more efficient in front of the posts and they should wrap it up.

How did Rock and pomeroy do today?

Il Bomber Destro

Good win for Killyclogher.

I think they're well primed to win Ulster. Massive test against Slaughtneil for them - very little between Killyclogher, Kilcoo and Slaughtneil in terms of talent I feel.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: lenny on October 30, 2016, 07:07:40 PM

Both won with ease.
Living the dream!!!

lenny

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 31, 2016, 08:39:52 AM
Quote from: lenny on October 30, 2016, 07:07:40 PM

Both won with ease.

Thanks, just saw that in irish news.They will both be hard to beat.

Club boi

Quote from: left peg on October 31, 2016, 09:36:58 AM
Tiernan McCann to get filled before the throw in, what comes around goes around!!

Get back to your Derry thread Left Peg. Sounds like your still bitter from your 5-0 thumping last year

So your predicting a dangerous tackle from "Patsy" to level Mc Cann as revenge for last year, Killyclogher will beat your 14 Men in that case but at least "Patsy" will be a hero for getting a red and costing his team the game. Your such a bad armchair supporter

TabClear

Tiernan McCann to get filled before the throw in, what comes around goes around!!

f**k me is this the kind of shite that's gonna be on this thread now   for a fortnight? that's the kind of comments that make you wonder how some morons manage to turn their conputers on.   

I have no doubt McCann will come in for some rough treatment,  the same he does every game.  I'm equally confident that no Slaugneil player will risk a red card pre throwin in a televised game with neutral umpires.

blackball

I think you mean  "What goes around, comes around"

WBF

Anyone know if there's links for highlights of the weekends ulster games?

left peg

Quote from: blackball on October 31, 2016, 01:14:32 PM

I think you mean  "What goes around, comes around"

Yeah thanks for pointing that out