Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountain4sam

did a ref get a clip a few weeks ago from the errigal c' management after a u16 match? heard the rumor at the weekend,any truth in it?

Helpline

Quote from: square_ball on October 24, 2016, 03:44:37 PM
This fella doesn't need a few pints to act the idiot to be fair. I'd say coalisland ones are pretty ashamed of his actions. Hopefully they hand down some kind of suspension no matter how difficult to police.

I agree it would be impossible for any club to police their 'followers' at any big game, however when an incident like this does occur the club involves need to make it clear that they do not condone such cowardly actions and ban the individual from further club involvement. Although I'm sure BR doesn't form much part of the Na Fianna club.
The first half was even, the second half was even worse

Jeremiah O

BR was joint manager of this year's Fianna u-16 team.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Helpline

The first half was even, the second half was even worse

Knock Yer Mucker In

Localexpert

'I think Coalisland are the better all round team'.

'Again it won't matter a feck if we are on the right side of the result come Sunday.....  11 years and counting' SORRY 12 NOW   

'The fianna will then come onto the pitch around 10 past the hour and barring extra time will walk away champs'

'I knew it would be a close game unlike some of the jokers on here' LOL

AND IT JUST GETS BETTER      'Would be very surprised if either team run out easy winners. Coalisland will be more tuned in than that'

'I'm more interested in Coalisland being team of the decade in tyrone by being the first to win 2 championships' AH FECK ME LOL

'So overall most of the fianna players know what it takes to win a championship and what it's like to lose one'  (YOU MEAN TWO)

'never saw a rahilly team go down  with such little fight ..... and so many reputations in tatters' OH THE IRONY, THE ABSOLUTE IRONY OF IT. LOL

Not a clue, not a bloody clue.

I heard a few spectators ask what has become of Coalisland, a club with previous honour, now doing a copy and paste of Dromore, players verbally insulting the opposition during games about their sisters and mothers, running around before the end of games insulting their opposition, running up to dug outs and hurling insults, behaving like clowns in a county final instead of playing football, their supporters hitting a player as he takes a sideline free. What an embarrassment they have become to the honourable players of yesteryear in the 'island'

tothetop03

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 25, 2016, 12:58:25 PM
Localexpert

'Again it won't matter a feck if we are on the right side of the result come Sunday.....  11 years and counting' SORRY 12 NOW   

'The fianna will then come onto the pitch around 10 past the hour and barring extra time will walk away champs'

AND IT JUST GETS BETTER      'Would be very surprised if either team run out easy winners. Coalisland will be more tuned in than that'

'I'm more interested in Coalisland being team of the decade in tyrone by being the first to win 2 championships' AH FECK ME LOL

'So overall most of the fianna players know what it takes to win a championship and what it's like to lose one'  (YOU MEAN TWO)

'never saw a rahilly team go down  with such little fight ..... and so many reputations in tatters' OH THE IRONY, THE ABSOLUTE IRONY OF IT. LOL

I heard a few spectators ask what has become of Coalisland, a club with previous honour, now doing a copy and paste of Dromore, players verbally insulting the opposition during games about their sisters and mothers, running around before the end of games insulting their opposition, running up to dug outs and hurling insults, behaving like clowns in a county final instead of playing football, their supporters hitting a player as he takes a sideline free. What an embarrassment they have become to the honourable players of yesteryear in the 'island'

The potential Club of the decade in the last ten years has lost 3xunder 21 finals 2xsenior finals 3xreserve finals 2xsenior league finals!!

Localexpert

Quote from: tothetop03 on October 25, 2016, 03:17:32 PM
Localexpert

The potential Club of the decade in the last ten years has lost 3xunder 21 finals 2xsenior finals 3xreserve finals 2xsenior league finals!!

Good to see the rahilly lads have come outa hiding i thought it would have sooner to be honest.... 

Knock your mucker in you needa think clearer when reading things..... what do you mean by 12 now?  I was keeping some Carmen man going about 11 years and counting but you've went 12 now to me.....are you stupid?

In reference to a close game those comments were made before the drawn game.... doesn't get much closer than a draw.... again this points to stupidity from your part...

There's no shame in losing a county final especially if you've recently won one as clonoe have recently done as well and considering the effort you were putting into this year being our year for centenary bla bla bla you were beat in every bit the same fashion as the blues were on Friday night.... it just cost us a lot less.

And to the top eejit I was talking about this decade which we as tyrone people claimed tyrone were in the noughties even though kerry won more Sam Maguires.  A stupid argument that obviously annoyed you so that's all I wanted. 

3Xu21 and 2X senior league finals? Really when were these? And you conveniently left out what we have won in the past 10 years but if you read back I was talking about team of the decade not club .... not the smartest you pair are you?

ps reserve and senior leagues in my opinion mean very little....  cashidy has used these to justify his huge diesel bill to you over the past number of years.

tothetop03

Quote from: Localexpert on October 25, 2016, 07:04:12 PM
Localexpert

Good to see the rahilly lads have come outa hiding i thought it would have sooner to be honest.... 

Knock your mucker in you needa think clearer when reading things..... what do you mean by 12 now?  I was keeping some Carmen man going about 11 years and counting but you've went 12 now to me.....are you stupid?

In reference to a close game those comments were made before the drawn game.... doesn't get much closer than a draw.... again this points to stupidity from your part...

There's no shame in losing a county final especially if you've recently won one as clonoe have recently done as well and considering the effort you were putting into this year being our year for centenary bla bla bla you were beat in every bit the same fashion as the blues were on Friday night.... it just cost us a lot less.

And to the top eejit I was talking about this decade which we as tyrone people claimed tyrone were in the noughties even though kerry won more Sam Maguires.  A stupid argument that obviously annoyed you so that's all I wanted. 

3Xu21 and 2X senior league finals? Really when were these? And you conveniently left out what we have won in the past 10 years but if you read back I was talking about team of the decade not club .... not the smartest you pair are you?

ps reserve and senior leagues in my opinion mean very little....  cashidy has used these to justify his huge diesel bill to you over the past number of years.

Errigal Greencastle and stewartstown beats you in under21s Clonoe and Errigal beat you in league finals Clonoe x2 and Dromore x2 reserve finals.... Thats is some amount of final defeats... You have won 1 senior in that time...

Localexpert

Quote from: tothetop03 on October 25, 2016, 07:19:11 PM
Localexpert

Errigal Greencastle and stewartstown beats you in under21s Clonoe and Errigal beat you in league finals Clonoe x2 and Dromore x2 reserve finals.... Thats is some amount of final defeats... You have won 1 senior in that time...

You mention errigal beat us in a league final as a stick to beat us the week after losing an ulster club semi final... that's a crazy point.  But again leagues to me mean very little so what does that tell you what I think of losing to Greencastle in an u21 grade 2 final..... pointless.

Since you know so much about us in that period why did you forget to mention we won 2Xu21 championships.  Also an ulster minor title was a pretty good achievement would you not agree? and u16 g1 championship.

BUT MAY I ADD AGAIN THAT I NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING TO DO WITH CLUB OF THE DECADE ......

tothetop03

Quote from: Localexpert on October 25, 2016, 07:37:08 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on October 25, 2016, 07:19:11 PM
Localexpert

You mention errigal beat us in a league final as a stick to beat us the week after losing an ulster club semi final... that's a crazy point.  But again leagues to me mean very little so what does that tell you what I think of losing to Greencastle in an u21 grade 2 final..... pointless.

Since you know so much about us in that period why did you forget to mention we won 2Xu21 championships.  Also an ulster minor title was a pretty good achievement would you not agree? and u16 g1 championship.

BUT MAY I ADD AGAIN THAT I NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING TO DO WITH CLUB OF THE DECADE ......

Yes Ulster minor was a good achievement of course....best minor team i think i have seen in this county... to be fair...

Knock Yer Mucker In

Localexpert

Care to comment on the serious critique??

Club boi

Perhaps he doesn't want to offend his "Mate" ..... BR

As for the verbals and Coalislands attitude, again I repeat why are people surprised due to the fact Mc Keever is in charge??

I can't imagine he and Gilligan an whoever else on board are paying for their own "Diesel" and giving up their free time for the good of their health ££££££

By the sounds of it you actually sound Jealous that Clonoe got Cassidy, Any word of him BTW, he still there or not??

redzone

Quote from: Club boi on October 25, 2016, 08:55:20 PM

As for the verbals and Coalislands attitude, again I repeat why are people surprised due to the fact Mc Keever is in charge??

I can't imagine he and Gilligan an whoever else on board are paying for their own "Diesel" and giving up their free time for the good of their health ££££££

By the sounds of it you actually sound Jealous that Clonoe got Cassidy, Any word of him BTW, he still there or not??

Seen on the down thread Paul mcIvor was for Clonoe next year but I couldn't see it to be honest

tothetop03

Quote from: redzone on October 25, 2016, 08:59:11 PM
Quote from: Club boi on October 25, 2016, 08:55:20 PM

Seen on the down thread Paul mcIvor was for Clonoe next year but I couldn't see it to be honest

Cassidy out for the rest of the season as he had an operation today...After that not sure he has been offered another year and he has not decided....

Localexpert

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on October 25, 2016, 08:04:56 PM
Localexpert

Care to comment on the serious critique??

Can you be more concise with examples?  What players insulted what other players mothers and sisters? What exactly was said? What opposition was insulted? Who exactly behaved like a clown?

You mention supporters hitting a player. Were there more than one supporter who did this? Again what exactly happened?