Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: gaafan2 on December 01, 2015, 11:49:52 AM
I agree with a previous poster, nominees are obviously selected based on how successful their club has been that season, which usually requires a championship run where they have had a number of games that are well publicised in papers, radio, internet etc.
A  bit like the inter county All Stars then
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

redhandefender

Quote from: ose 14 on December 01, 2015, 07:20:28 AM
richie donnelly not in midfield and peter harte not even nominated. thats tells me all i need to know about this selection. a great night a great production but a farce of a process. but sure if it looks good cost a few bob and dosent really reflect whats required its perfect just like garvaghey.

What a clown, because you don't agree with the selection as voted by teamtalk readers its wrong??

I'm sorry but what part of the process do you not understand? Again there is no fix or conspiracy theory its pretty straightforward. Opinions are like you know whats.

It is what it is. If you have a problem why don't you start an "OSE select" awards

tv pundit

Quote from: redhandefender on December 01, 2015, 02:43:15 PM
Quote from: ose 14 on December 01, 2015, 07:20:28 AM
richie donnelly not in midfield and peter harte not even nominated. thats tells me all i need to know about this selection. a great night a great production but a farce of a process. but sure if it looks good cost a few bob and dosent really reflect whats required its perfect just like garvaghey.

What a clown, because you don't agree with the selection as voted by teamtalk readers its wrong??

I'm sorry but what part of the process do you not understand? Again there is no fix or conspiracy theory its pretty straightforward. Opinions are like you know whats.

It is what it is. If you have a problem why don't you start an "OSE select" awards
Relax noel, don't let him annoy you. Probably a grumpy old man whose son wasn't good enough to be nominated

ose 14

lads calm down some very tetchy boys on here. the outcome ie the selection is voted for by the teamtalk subscribers apparently but who selects the players for nomination in the first place is that the listeners too. or do the clubs promote a player or is it their cttee or is it nollaig and the lads. just wondering about the process. i am an old man alright and i aint got any sibilings to nominate, and i also couldnt give a flying f..k how many omagh lads were nominated, no interest in individual glory. i suppose it dont matter does it who gets picked if its only a bit of auld craic.

skeog

good man ose you have the correct attitude its a good night out in sunny bundoran with a few awards spread around all club players who all have put serious effort in either with club or county

driveherin

2016 Club managers

Division 1/SFC

Ardboe     Rouse/Coney
Augher
Carrickmore       mc elroy/loughran
Clonoe         cassidy
Coalisland
Dromore    Meenagh
Edendork
Eglish
Errigal Ciaran       pascal canavan
Galbally         Beattie
Greencastle     Tracey
Kildress        dillon
Killyclogher
Omagh         Strain
Strabane       Mc Nulty
Trillick          Seaney

Division 2/IFC

Aghaloo
Aghyaran        Mc Ginnity
Brackaville
Cookstown      collins
Derrytresk
Derrylaughan
Donaghmore
Dungannon
Eskra
Gortin
Moortown
Moy
Pomeroy
Stewartstown
Urney           Langan

...plus one from Loughmacrory, Owen Roes /i]

Division 3/JFC

Beragh
Brocagh
Castlederg
Clann na nGael
Clogher
Dregish
Drumquin       Mc Girr
Drumragh       Gallagher
Errigal Ciaran III
Fintona
Glenelly        Mc Connell
Killeeshil
Killyman
Newtownstewart
Rock
T***yreagh

...plus one from Loughmacrory, Owen Roes &

Fill in the rest at your leisure

driveherin

2016 Club managers

Division 1/SFC

Ardboe     Rouse/Coney
Augher     Paul Feeney
Carrickmore       mc elroy/loughran
Clonoe         cassidy
Coalisland
Dromore    Meenagh
Edendork
Eglish
Errigal Ciaran       pascal canavan
Galbally         Beattie
Greencastle     Tracey
Kildress        dillon
Killyclogher
Omagh         Strain
Strabane       Mc Nulty
Trillick          Seaney

Division 2/IFC

Aghaloo
Aghyaran        Mc Ginnity
Brackaville
Cookstown      collins
Derrytresk
Derrylaughan
Donaghmore
Dungannon
Eskra
Gortin
Moortown
Moy
Pomeroy  Harte/O'Donnell
Stewartstown   O'Kane
Urney           Langan

...plus one from Loughmacrory, Owen Roes /i]

Division 3/JFC

Beragh     Ferguson
Brocagh
Castlederg
Clann na nGael
Clogher
Dregish
Drumquin       Mc Girr
Drumragh       Gallagher
Errigal Ciaran III
Fintona
Glenelly        Mc Connell
Killeeshil     Quinn
Killyman
Newtownstewart
Rock
T***yreagh

...plus one from Loughmacrory, Owen Roes &

Fill in the rest at your leisure

redhandefender

Quote from: ose 14 on December 01, 2015, 11:06:43 PM
lads calm down some very tetchy boys on here. the outcome ie the selection is voted for by the teamtalk subscribers apparently but who selects the players for nomination in the first place is that the listeners too. or do the clubs promote a player or is it their cttee or is it nollaig and the lads. just wondering about the process. i am an old man alright and i aint got any sibilings to nominate, and i also couldnt give a flying f..k how many omagh lads were nominated, no interest in individual glory. i suppose it dont matter does it who gets picked if its only a bit of auld craic.

Exactly, then dry your eyes about Richie Donnelly not getting one!

The Sweeper.com

Tiffy Quinn in along with Pascal Canavan at Errigal as team trainer.

Tyrone Gaa

Will be interesting to see how the Errigal lads respond to that managerial set up.  Tiffy has been taking teams around the club for a number of years (think he was over the 3rds and ladies) and Pascal has been outside the club in recent years with teams in Cavan and Armagh. (I don't think he had much success) I always liked Pascal on the pitch, I wish him well for the new season.  An internal appointment will also save Errigal a few quid.
Living the dream!!!

TF15

Wouldn't rate that Errigal set up, when compared to what the likes of what Clonoe have in Damien Cassidy, time will tell though. is that 100% confirmed? But they'll save a fair bit of money if true and I'm sure Pascal will be respected by the players. Any word on Fianna management?

driveherin

Tiffy hasn't had much success? Nearly got Loughmacrory relegated after being involved for a year!!! Pascal should be good but I'd have thought they would have gone with a better trainer/coach.....

bannside

Fianna John McKeever. A clubman of my own and a good operator. Took up the Coalisland offer from a list of a few clubs who were keen on him. Conleith Gilligan going with him too.

Knock Yer Mucker In

A lot of clubs eager to get positions filled before xmas, our friendly neighbours have gone with outside men, after all the slabbering they did about us over the last lot of years, pure hypocrites.

Keyboard Warrior

Quote from: TF15 on December 03, 2015, 12:00:49 AM
Wouldn't rate that Errigal set up, when compared to what the likes of what Clonoe have in Damien Cassidy, time will tell though. is that 100% confirmed? But they'll save a fair bit of money if true and I'm sure Pascal will be respected by the players. Any word on Fianna management?

Errigal have a raft of serious quality players. They won't be far away next year whoever is over them.