Previous topic - Next topic

In hiding

Quote from: gardrumchum on August 30, 2014, 11:27:21 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on August 30, 2014, 10:52:47 PM
Quote from: gardrumchum on August 30, 2014, 01:45:29 PM
Quote from: tiempo on August 30, 2014, 11:54:59 AM
Quote from: winghalfback on August 30, 2014, 11:28:37 AM
Have Omagh a chance this evening?

Not a snowballs chance in hell, not a punchers chance, nothing.

+100%

Gardrumbummed?

Welcome to the discussion Omagh Gael. No doubt it's a tight squeeze on that bandwagon rolled out tonight for all them Omagh ones.

Thought we had the game won when Ronan O'Neill was sent off and we went two points up. Omagh would need to watch that in the final. The officials never seem to have a problem pointing out there misdemeanours. Anyway no excuses (apart from missing McCusker) and good luck to Omagh in the final. I think they will needs pit.
Eh.???
Omagh we're beat tonight and then thay weren't  would it be fair to say dromore didn't have the heart to close out the game but omagh did. Very strange

rrhf

Was impressed with the appetite for the battle and grit  that omagh showed despite losing last week in the league many teams would have went softer the week before the championship.  They have set great new standards for themselves. And will be favourites now for the final.

gardrumchum

Quote from: rrhf on August 31, 2014, 09:23:48 AM
Was impressed with the appetite for the battle and grit  that omagh showed despite losing last week in the league many teams would have went softer the week before the championship.  They have set great new standards for themselves. And will be favourites now for the final.

Favourites to get stuffed you mean. Lol

I'm afraid the Carmen aristocrats will swagger into Healy Park and lift there 16th trophy and off to Quinns corner were they gathered as league champions last year and promised to return with the O'Neill cup. #tradition

sam03/05

Ardboe gutless in championship as they have been for the last 10-15 years.
Carmen the kingpins as usual. If they win Tyrone they will offer nothing in Ulster.
Same old same old!

Club Rossa

Poor start cost us dearly tonight,we were always chasing the game.Carrickmore always looked comfortable and were able to keep the lead.We got it back to 1 point but Carmen are experts at closing it out.No disrespect to Omagh but I hope Carrickimore win it now.You can only admire their battling qualities and their commitment to the jersey.

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Club Rossa on August 31, 2014, 09:15:34 PM
Poor start cost us dearly tonight,we were always chasing the game.Carrickmore always looked comfortable and were able to keep the lead.We got it back to 1 point but Carmen are experts at closing it out.No disrespect to Omagh but I hope Carrickimore win it now.You can only admire their battling qualities and their commitment to the jersey.

Gotta respect Carmen. Written off in all quarters despite being loosing finalists last year as well as winning last years league.
First on the field and last to leave

bigtogs

Very disappointed with Ardboe tonight have to wonder have some of their players got the real drive to play championship football.Fair play to Carrickmore..

Carmenalways

A superb victory for carmen this evening in pomeroy. A tough hard battle with the rossas. Started well and saw it out. felt the goal that Ardboe needed never looked like coming IMO. Another county final awaits. We are due to win one! Omagh beat us off the field in the league. County final will be a different story I hope!  ;)

gardrumchum

Quote from: Carmenalways on August 31, 2014, 09:52:12 PM
A superb victory for carmen this evening in pomeroy. A tough hard battle with the rossas. Started well and saw it out. felt the goal that Ardboe needed never looked like coming IMO. Another county final awaits. We are due to win one! Omagh beat us off the field in the league. County final will be a different story I hope!  ;)

Omagh hammered Dromore by 15 points in the league in 2011. Come championship time we beat them double scores 0-16 to 0-8.

BennyHarp

Anybody at the Clarkes game tonight? Good to see them back pushing towards senior football again. However, by all accounts Trillick were very impressive v Pomeroy, can Dungannon take them in the final?
That was never a square ball!!

ONeill

Rock v Derrytresk. Rock will represent Tyrone in Ulster no matter what. Will that take the edge off them slightly? They'll probably have the league wrapped up by then too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

clarshack

I thought derrytresk got that Ulster ban reduced?
Trillick will beat Dungannon by 7 or 8.

WT4E

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 31, 2014, 11:26:10 PM
Anybody at the Clarkes game tonight? Good to see them back pushing towards senior football again. However, by all accounts Trillick were very impressive v Pomeroy, can Dungannon take them in the final?

Congrats to the Clarkes - would be a major upset for them to take trillick in the final though!

matchfit21

Was Carrickmore vs ardboe a good game? Carrickmore best team?
Thought ardboe would have given it a good lash this year.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.