Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Quote from: ONeill on September 01, 2014, 12:18:33 AM
Quote from: clarshack on August 31, 2014, 11:34:37 PM
I thought derrytresk got that Ulster ban reduced?

Did they?

turns out it was reduced to 3 years, means they cant do ulster this year anyway.

WT4E

tyroneboi

Sunday 28th for the senior and intermediate and junior the following Sunday.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on August 05, 2014, 11:09:21 AM
Carrickmore will be fine, no doubt they have been struggling but every team hits that in the season, good for them to know they have that now over them, by the time the semi final comes the Carmen will be at the pace of it, they knew they had a handy draw and didn't need to be at full throttle until then, they are improving and they will continue to and will be a handful for anyone by the semi period. Never seen a Carmen team not give it all in championship, the current team are the league champions, and won't let the club down, of that I have no doubts.

As I said, but I have to emphasise that they have had the easy draw for the past two seasons. Last year and this, Omagh, Errigal, Dromore and Clonoe have all been on the same side of the draw. Clonoe had a comfortable victory over them last year, and for once I can't see Omagh getting beaten. Unless like Dromore in the semi final and Clonoe in the previous round they loose very important players to make them more vulnerable in the next couple of weeks. But in saying that to win a championship you do need luck i.e. the draw, injuries and refs all add to make a championship winning team

The Beard

Have to fancy this carmen team. this is omaghs first final since 2005 and most of this carmen have played in a few championship finals, few league finals since then. that experience could be the telling factor. that and what KYMI said above injuries, ref and luck.

been a great championship so far. not high on quality but so many games have been decided in injury time. great excitement

bigtogs

Quote from: tyroneboi on September 01, 2014, 01:12:00 PM
Sunday 28th for the senior and intermediate and junior the following Sunday.

think you might need to check that with carmen and omagh if flights are being booked!!! I heard there may be a change..only hear say though!!

tyroneboi

What was the rumoured change of date?

bigtogs

Quote from: tyroneboi on September 02, 2014, 09:43:42 AM
What was the rumoured change of date?

not totally sure. .. clashing with hurling fixtures or something... Dungannon intermediate finalists are in hurling final with Carrickmore and are due to play in ulster 5th of October the date the intermediate final is fixed for... so heard both football senior and intermediate may be switched. .. will be tricky to get dates to suit all...

Wee Roddy

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on September 01, 2014, 02:11:39 PM
Carrickmore will be fine, no doubt they have been struggling but every team hits that in the season, good for them to know they have that now over them, by the time the semi final comes the Carmen will be at the pace of it, they knew they had a handy draw and didn't need to be at full throttle until then, they are improving and they will continue to and will be a handful for anyone by the semi period. Never seen a Carmen team not give it all in championship, the current team are the league champions, and won't let the club down, of that I have no doubts.

As I said, but I have to emphasise that they have had the easy draw for the past two seasons. Last year and this, Omagh, Errigal, Dromore and Clonoe have all been on the same side of the draw. Clonoe had a comfortable victory over them last year, and for once I can't see Omagh getting beaten. Unless like Dromore in the semi final and Clonoe in the previous round they loose very important players to make them more vulnerable in the next couple of weeks. But in saying that to win a championship you do need luck i.e. the draw, injuries and refs all add to make a championship winning team

You talking crap. Mickey O'Neill made a great save with 11 minutes left that would have put Carmen 3 up.

bigtogs

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 02, 2014, 12:05:58 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on September 01, 2014, 02:11:39 PM

You talking crap. Mickey O'Neill made a great save with 11 minutes left that would have put Carmen 3 up.

That save won us tbe game in my opinion.. would have left the last ten not as open as it was as Carmen had to chase the game instead of defend a lead in which they are the master's! !!

bigtogs

County Senior Final Confirmed Sunday 28th September....

rrhf

bigtogs

Gaffer

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Gaffer on September 02, 2014, 10:24:10 PM
Bye bye Hunky Dory.

We were spoilt with WJ Dolan hanging in there for years, now they just breeze through and are gone.