Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: maximus on May 25, 2010, 05:58:52 PM
Any word on what was decided at meeting last night regarding championship?

I heard that Ardboe's game with Aghyaran has been put back 5 weeks. I'm sure that'll the game with any pairings that has a county player involved with a team.
Testing Accessibility

the goal was on

Ask the question why are games off cause I can't see any reasons. There is plenty of time to tyrones next game. What is 13 day rule for. All games could have been played this week and then there would be a full 3 weeks. If games are nt played this weekend and next which were the definite dates at the start of year and only a week ago we won't get them played until tyrone are out. Is that acceptable  when we have a perfect window now to play the first round at least.

wheres he takin er from

has anything been confirmed about club championship being delayed or are we still playing a guessing game?
First on the field and last to leave

longrunsthefox

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on May 25, 2010, 10:44:42 PM
has anything been confirmed about club championship being delayed or are we still playing a guessing game?

A rake of games put back... your game goes ahead.

on the sideline

Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 25, 2010, 10:51:44 PM

What all games are off/put back then?

Hardly fair to make some play and others not, any team that goes out now could have bother stoppin boys headin til America which will affect league form, while those waitin til play championship should have all available

longrunsthefox

Quote from: on the sideline on May 25, 2010, 10:55:54 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 25, 2010, 10:51:44 PM

What all games are off/put back then?

Hardly fair to make some play and others not, any team that goes out now could have bother stoppin boys headin til America which will affect league form, while those waitin til play championship should have all available

Aye-they should all be put back or none of them. Fair doesn't come into it with club football. remember 2005 when Omagh had to play a championship semi-final, semi-final replay and final in 7 days...but sure we won Sam that year so what the hell odds about the club players. Fair is when you want college players for the county team, to stop county players getting supended by video evidence, getting the GPA into Croke Park... f** the clubs it seems. I'm  an angry fox tonite.     

randomtask

what games are defiantly called of if any, has there been official word?

Zapatista

Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 25, 2010, 11:10:11 PM
Aye-they should all be put back or none of them. Fair doesn't come into it with club football. remember 2005 when Omagh had to play a championship semi-final, semi-final replay and final in 7 days...but sure we won Sam that year so what the hell odds about the club players. Fair is when you want college players for the county team, to stop county players getting supended by video evidence, getting the GPA into Croke Park... f** the clubs it seems. I'm  an angry fox tonite.     

I can't add to that.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Zapatista on May 25, 2010, 11:26:23 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 25, 2010, 11:10:11 PM

I can't add to that.

:D  Dromore go ahead... if Trillick lose that is them relegated. Is very unfair. Also teams with players injured now have more time than other clubs if their game is put back.

on the sideline

Fox are this weekends games going ahead as planned?

Are all next weeks games then off? ??? ??? ???

Zapatista

Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 25, 2010, 11:27:46 PM
:D  Dromore go ahead... if Trillick lose that is them relegated. Is very unfair. Also teams with players injured now have more time than other clubs if their game is put back.

Ignore my post on the other thead so ;)

In 08 Dromore had a first round draw then had to wait forever for a fecking replay and pack in game after game to catch up. With a first round draw last year too the trend isn't good especially with Champion choppers Trillick. In fairness it would be very difficult for Trillick. Maybe they could win an AI next year though :o

longrunsthefox

Quote from: on the sideline on May 25, 2010, 11:34:44 PM
Fox are this weekends games going ahead as planned?

Are all next weeks games then off? ??? ??? ???

That's what I'm hearing apart from Fianna and Rahilleys next week which goes ahead... then again I also heard that Stephen O'Neill wouldn't start on Sunday and look what happened ::) but yeah that's the beat on the street.   

Hereiam

So lets say that they do allow the games to go ahead and some of the county men pick up serious injuries, what then; foxy would be on here bitchin that this shouldn't have happen that the beard should have stopped them from playing. Catch a grip of yourselfs the county board will do what it feels is right and the club championship will be played out as usual and life will go on.

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: Hereiam on May 25, 2010, 11:44:35 PM
So lets say that they do allow the games to go ahead and some of the county men pick up serious injuries, what then; foxy would be on here bitchin that this shouldn't have happen that the beard should have stopped them from playing. Catch a grip of yourselfs the county board will do what it feels is right and the club championship will be played out as usual and life will go on.

damn right. so long as the county team does well so all the hangers-on get all expenses paid weekends in Dublin then f**k the ordinary club players and supporters. sure the county board can ask them all for more money next year to provide facilities for the county team. anybody remember what the whole GAA ethos really is??
First on the field and last to leave

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Hereiam on May 25, 2010, 11:44:35 PM

Was the Fox on complaining when Cassidy got injured? I don't think so. The county board has been told what to do by the beard. The dates were set. Obviously club football means little to you as long as you can wave a Tyrone flag in Croke Park in September wat odds about the clubs, eh  ;)  Kerry make room for the clubs and still win more Sams.