Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barelegs

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on February 14, 2010, 03:43:59 PM
Quote from: Family guy on February 14, 2010, 01:28:58 PM
How did naomh colm cille get on yday??Who were the main scorers,performances from??

They were beaten by 1-18 to 0-10 Fg, no more info than that.

Here's a llink to RTEs report

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/championship/2010/0213/blackrock_naomhcolumcille.html

ziggysego

Congratulations Cookstown on winning the All-Ireland Club Final. A well deserved victory.
Testing Accessibility

Club Rossa

Well done Cookstown,brilliant win.

randomtask

Archie Mitchell

Congratulations to Cookstown. Well deserved.

orangeman

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggysego on February 14, 2010, 05:37:29 PM
Congratulations Cookstown on winning the All-Ireland Club Final. A well deserved victory.

Hear, hear!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

longrunsthefox

how do you know it was well deserved? you were in Omagh  :o

healypark

congrats to cookstown as well! great way to finish one season and start the next. dark horse for senior championship?? hard luck for naomh colmcille. great achievement all the same.   

ziggysego

Quote from: longrunsthefox on February 14, 2010, 08:01:56 PM

how do you know it was well deserved? you were in Omagh  :o

Late thrown-in due to the first game going into extra time. Caught it on Q101.2 after the Tyrone game.
Testing Accessibility

Master Yoda

Congratulations to Cookstown and Chris Lawn on their wonderful achievement.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

sambackamongstthebushes

congratulations to cookstown

given the fact that they were the first team in tyrone to win the o neill cup, would this still be considered to be their greatest day or is their all ireland title yesterday their greatest day. going by alot of press reports the media have yesterday as their greatest ever achievement but personally i still think winning the O Neill cup is the pinicale of all club footballers in tyrone. i am not trying to take anything away for a marvous historical achievement, but am just interested to near peoples views on this.

ziggysego

Quote from: sambackamongstthebushes on February 15, 2010, 09:48:38 AM
congratulations to cookstown

given the fact that they were the first team in tyrone to win the o neill cup, would this still be considered to be their greatest day or is their all ireland title yesterday their greatest day. going by alot of press reports the media have yesterday as their greatest ever achievement but personally i still think winning the O Neill cup is the pinicale of all club footballers in tyrone. i am not trying to take anything away for a marvous historical achievement, but am just interested to near peoples views on this.

Coming from a club that has won the All-Ireland Junior, it was amazing and one of our best days. However, IMHO, to win the O'Neill Cup would surpass that.
Testing Accessibility

Glensman

Maybe mentioned on here somewhere before - I thought I read somewhere that McCullagh had retired from inter county...and he came on yesterday?
Was that just a rumour or was he persuaded back? Cheers.

Congrats to Cookstown.

ziggysego

Quote from: Glensman on February 15, 2010, 10:33:22 AM
Maybe mentioned on here somewhere before - I thought I read somewhere that McCullagh had retired from inter county...and he came on yesterday?
Was that just a rumour or was he persuaded back? Cheers.

He came back a week after retiring from inter-county. However it was the morning after the retirement was announced.
Testing Accessibility