Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sigerson

Quote from: glencullrule on August 25, 2009, 12:50:20 PM
Quote from: orangeman on August 25, 2009, 12:22:57 PM
Quote from: Kentucky Blue on August 25, 2009, 12:20:16 PM
tyrone players involved in violent scenes in cookstown last night. Mulligan busted.

What ?

I mean if he doesnt have the ball he thinks he should have it all the time. Which to mean it would be more beneficial if Petey Harte, Enda McGinley, Cathal McRory or Caoalan Tierney had it.

In your opinion of course. Isnt Ciaran McGinley one of the top scorers for EC this season.
Peter obviously rates him very highly. Though maybe Canavan should come to you for advice on the team ???

Tommo2

Those Tyrone players named do not seem like the type of people who would start fights. Obviously, Mugsy's reputation brings it own troubles.

Sigerson

Quote from: Tommo2 on August 25, 2009, 01:01:25 PM
Those Tyrone players named do not seem like the type of people who would start fights. Obviously, Mugsy's reputation brings it own troubles.

Naw there is a couple in that list that can throw a punch.

But apparently Mugsy got decked for no reason and thats how whole handling happened.

DCR

Quote from: glencullrule on August 25, 2009, 11:45:57 AM
Is this not a club football thread? Yes it is so can we get on about talking about the club championship as Tyrone are gone!

In your question about Ciaran McGinley. No i dont think he is anywhere near county standard, he can score but all he does is run about demanding the ball. He himself thinks he should be on the panel but he himself alone thinks that.
OK then let's get back to talking about Greencastle like we did for the last fortnight

ziggysego

Quote from: DCR on August 25, 2009, 01:19:48 PM
Is this not a club football thread? Yes it is so can we get on about talking about the club championship as Tyrone are gone!

In your question about Ciaran McGinley. No i dont think he is anywhere near county standard, he can score but all he does is run about demanding the ball. He himself thinks he should be on the panel but he himself alone thinks that.
OK then let's get back to talking about Greencastle like we did for the last fortnight

Dooher and O'Neill will be back for the Greencastle game *sighs* Is it wrong that that was the first thing I though of after the defeat in Croke Park on Sunday?
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

Quote from: ziggysego on August 25, 2009, 02:14:26 PM

Dooher and O'Neill will be back for the Greencastle game *sighs* Is it wrong that that was the first thing I though of after the defeat in Croke Park on Sunday?

Disgraceful.  ;)

020304 Tir Eoghain

Quote from: ziggysego on August 25, 2009, 02:14:26 PM

Yez are fcuked about right now Ziggy :D

Tír Éoghain '03, '05, '08.

Sigerson

Owen Mulligan was heard saying last night that failure to win an All Ireland this year would be made up by helping the Fr Rocks return to Senior status.

rrhf

....just before Ziggy hit him an almighty slap.   

ziggysego

He'll know not to be making such bold statement like that again rrhf ;)
Testing Accessibility

qz

anybody any thoughts on whether some more of 2004 all ireland minor winners could be drafted in to the county panel?
Couldn't these 4 defenders step up - Marlowe, Boggs, Gilmore & murray?

tyrone86

Quote from: qz on August 25, 2009, 04:07:41 PM
anybody any thoughts on whether some more of 2004 all ireland minor winners could be drafted in to the county panel?
Couldn't these 4 defenders step up - Marlowe, Boggs, Gilmore & murray?

Last I heard Gilmore wasn't even playing for Cookstown

Sigerson

2004 -
J Curran;(ALREADY THERE)
N McGinn, (TRIED IN MCKENNA CUP)
P Marlow (TRIED IN MCKENNA CUP)
D Burke
J Gilmore (RETIRED?)
N Kerr,
M Murray;
S O 'Hagan,
R Mulgrew; (ALREADY THERE)
C O 'Neill, (TRIED IN MCKENNA CUP)
M Cunningham, (RETIRED)
R McRory;
G Devlin,(ALREADY THERE)
C Cavanagh, (ALREADY THERE)
A Cassidy. (ALREADY THERE)
Subs - P.J. Quinn, (ALREADY THERE)
C McCarron, (TRIED AND LEFT PANEL)
J Kelly,
S O 'Neill, (ALREADY THERE)
S Donaghy

botman

What's the "downlow" on R Mulgrew? Has he went off the boil? Big things were expected of him from what I can remember.
Keep them at it.

tyroneboi

Quote from: Sigerson on August 25, 2009, 04:13:50 PM
2004 -
J Curran;(ALREADY THERE)
N McGinn, (TRIED IN MCKENNA CUP)
P Marlow (TRIED IN MCKENNA CUP)
D Burke
J Gilmore (RETIRED?)
N Kerr,
M Murray;
S O 'Hagan,
R Mulgrew; (ALREADY THERE)
C O 'Neill, (TRIED IN MCKENNA CUP)
M Cunningham, (RETIRED)
R McRory;
G Devlin,(ALREADY THERE)
C Cavanagh, (ALREADY THERE)
A Cassidy. (ALREADY THERE)
Subs - P.J. Quinn, (ALREADY THERE)
C McCarron, (TRIED AND LEFT PANEL)
J Kelly,
S O 'Neill, (ALREADY THERE)
S Donaghy

Cathal O'Neill from Derrytresk? As far as I know he has never been tried in the McKenna Cup. The 5 or 6 minors from last year that have been mentioned are obviously the future but they need to be given time to mature and get a couple of seasons playing senior football with their clubs.