Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

as someone else mentioned earlier, it's more than likely a school/uni project.

TonesAbĂș

Hi. The team are still working on testing at the moment. The actual
schedule probably won't be available until they are ready to test the
streaming server, some time in late August I think.

I'll be sending out emails to yourself and other registrants beforehand so
you'll be kept updated.

Hope that suits.

Best regards,

Eddie

A response to a question I sent them to test them on what games would be shown, anyone know of Eddie Creaney?

FitnessTestingIreland

PRE CHAMPIONSHIP SPECIALS

'FITNESS TESTING IRELAND' ARE OFFERING A PRE CHAMPIONSHIP TESTING OFFER. MAKE SURE YOUR TEAM ARE IN TOP SHAPE COMING UP TO THIS IMPORTANT PART OF THE SEASON. EMAIL US TO FIND OUT OUR VERY COMPETITIVE RATES FOR A WIDE RANGING REPORT ON YOUR SQUADS LEVELS OF FITNESS.

EMAIL: info@fitnesstestingireland.co.uk
Web www.fitnesstestingireland.com

orangeman

Quote from: FitnessTestingIreland on July 27, 2009, 04:28:58 PM
PRE CHAMPIONSHIP SPECIALS

'FITNESS TESTING IRELAND' ARE OFFERING A PRE CHAMPIONSHIP TESTING OFFER. MAKE SURE YOUR TEAM ARE IN TOP SHAPE COMING UP TO THIS IMPORTANT PART OF THE SEASON. EMAIL US TO FIND OUT OUR VERY COMPETITIVE RATES FOR A WIDE RANGING REPORT ON YOUR SQUADS LEVELS OF FITNESS.

EMAIL: info@fitnesstestingireland.co.uk
Web www.fitnesstestingireland.com

Has anybody used these lads ? Any good ?

Final Whistle

any truth in the rumour that the pomeroy management have been shown the door early?

second year in a row this has happened with "dinky" getting the boot early last year too!

orangeman

Quote from: Final Whistle on July 28, 2009, 03:08:11 PM
any truth in the rumour that the pomeroy management have been shown the door early?

second year in a row this has happened with "dinky" getting the boot early last year too!

I hate this sort of thing.

tyrone86

On the topic of former Pomeroy managers, I hear Raymond Monroe has been reappointed to the Tyrone Minor job for next year, while Liam Donnelly and Martin Coyle are getting another year with the Under 21s.

Aaron Boone

orangeman

Quote from: tyrone86 on July 28, 2009, 08:01:00 PM

On the topic of former Pomeroy managers, I hear Raymond Monroe has been reappointed to the Tyrone Minor job for next year, while Liam Donnelly and Martin Coyle are getting another year with the Under 21s.

Have these appointments been confirmed ? How is it voted on if at all ?

KIDDO 4

Drumquin defeated Dungannon4.9, TO 3.10, tonight  in a division 3league tie played in Drumquin, with JohnKerlin the referee

orangeman

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on July 28, 2009, 10:40:05 PM
Drumquin defeated Dungannon4.9, TO 3.10, tonight  in a division 3league tie played in Drumquin, with JohnKerlin the referee

That must be 4/5 defeats for Dungannon.

tyrone86

Quote from: orangeman on July 28, 2009, 10:29:36 PM
Quote from: tyrone86 on July 28, 2009, 08:01:00 PM

Have these appointments been confirmed ? How is it voted on if at all ?

Confirmed at the last County Board meeting is as much as I know.

rrhf

I wonder has a ceratin apathy crept in here regarding these reappointments.  Are alternative teams being proposed at all?  I dont see senior management potential in either management team. 

Final Whistle

Quote from: rrhf on July 29, 2009, 08:25:21 AM
I wonder has a ceratin apathy crept in here regarding these reappointments.  Are alternative teams being proposed at all?  I dont see senior management potential in either management team. 

Unfortunately Id have to agree! Munroe and Coyle/Donnelly have both had big managerial slip ups with outstanding teams!