Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO 4

The draws will be made on TuesdayJune2nd inCarrickmore at the meeting with club chairmen and secretaries.

Norf Tyrone

Div 3: Owen Roes 2-13 Tattyreagh 1-10

Best performance from us in yonks.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

BennyHarp

Any reports on the dungannon v drumragh game? i believe drumragh missed a late penalty!!
That was never a square ball!!

carol6

Dungannon deserving winners and probably should have won by more. Nice blend of youth and experience. Some pacy young forwards showed well for The Clarkes but the starman was centre back Dominic Hans. Hope I got the spelling right. Knocked over some fine points in the first half. Talking to some of the Drumragh supporters during and after the game, they felt very aggrieved with the ref. Overall I thought he did a reasonable job, but you can't please everyone. The penalty at the end wasn't the greatest I have ever seen and Coulter coped well with the shot. Funnily enough had Drumragh scored that and tagged on the point they got in injury team they could have stolen a game they did not deserve to win. I thought they might have thrown on Conor Gallagher a bit earlier. It was interesting to see that Dungannon seem to be in the process of rebuilding and some of their young guns showed plenty of pace and passion, but whether it will be enough for them to make an immediate return to Division 2 or not we will have to wait and see.
Peter Doherty's wait for a championship win continues but his team are improving.

carol6

oh I forgot to mention it was great to see Micky Murphy return for Galbally yesterday. He has been out for over a year now and The Pearses have missed him big time. His introduction gave them a huge lift and a great additional option in the full forward line. Well done to the men in blue on their first championship win since 04. Hard luck to Kildress who battled gamely throughout and will feel unlucky not to have had something to show for their endeavours yesterday

on the sideline

Are there any fixtures for adult teams this weekend - Friday or Saturday?

ziggysego

Quote from: on the sideline on May 26, 2009, 12:48:58 PM
Are there any fixtures for adult teams this weekend - Friday or Saturday?

Greencastle's playing Killsheill on Friday.
Testing Accessibility

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: hatchetfield on May 26, 2009, 05:25:51 PM
Do any of ye know this Eoin Bradley fella from Killyclogher?  Heard he's making strides and possibly going to be included late in Harte's panel after some very good league performances.

The same Eoin Bradley who was already on the panel a few years back? Has an All-Ireland medal fromm 2005 I think.

orangeman

Quote from: hatchetfield on May 26, 2009, 05:25:51 PM
Do any of ye know this Eoin Bradley fella from Killyclogher?  Heard he's making strides and possibly going to be included late in Harte's panel after some very good league performances.

Never heard that - He was in the team before alright - saw him last year - he was just back from the states or Australia and looked to have a wee bit of weight on.

Good footballer.

longrunsthefox

was he not on that underdogs programme a few years ago?

orangeman

Quote from: longrunsthefox on May 26, 2009, 06:32:33 PM
was he not on that underdogs programme a few years ago?
He was indeed and then got on the Tyrone senior team thereafter.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Dont believe everything you hear

bigfrank

Rocky Mc Guigan

Concur totally with you there BigFrank.

bigfrank

Started out as a tight markin corner back if i remember and was playin corner forward last week in league??? Ok club player