The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

This one's been around a while, but still funny!  ;D

Afterbirthers Demand To See Obama's Placenta

August 27, 2009 | ISSUE 45•35

WASHINGTON–In the continuing controversy surrounding the president's U.S. citizenship, a new fringe group informally known as "Afterbirthers" demanded Monday the authentication of Barack Obama's placenta from his time inside his mother's womb. "All we are asking is that the president produce a sample of his fetal membranes and vessels—preferably along with a photo of the crowning and delivery—and this will all be over," said former presidential candidate and Afterbirthers spokesman Alan Keyes, later adding that his organization would be willing to settle for a half-liter of maternal cord plasma. "To this day, the American people have not seen a cervical mucus plug, let alone one that has been signed and notarized by a state-certified Hawaiian health official. If the president was indeed born in the manner in which he claims, then where is his gestation sac?" Keyes said that if Obama did not soon produce at least a bloody bedsheet from his conception, Afterbirthers would push forward with efforts to exhume the president's deceased mother and inspect the corpse's pelvic bone and birth canal.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/afterbirthers-demand-to-see-obamas-placenta,6866/

tyssam5

I demand to see Obama's emancipation papers, I think I still own him!

dec

Obama to address the nation in the next few minutes, supposedly big news, lots of tweeting about bin Laden and CBS news also saying it is about bin Laden.

Gabriel_Hurl

heganboy

i was glad to hear that Bin Laden died today as I think it makes the world a safer place for the next 5/6 years- in that odds are there will still be a democrat in the white house...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Groucho

I like to see the fairways more narrow, then everyone would have to play from the rough, not just me

heganboy

Tyrones own

How bout those job figures the day lads... to label him an empty suit would be
a spectacular understatement  :-[
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

ballela-angel

Quote from: Tyrones own on July 08, 2011, 11:06:30 PM

The smugness of your comment is despicable and obnoxious in that it implies that Obama is responsible for the unemployment figures when in fact the unemployment is due to a busted economy that was busted by the previous administration - They took the bigest surplus in living memory and turned it into the biggest deficit in living memory - Brattleboro Vermont has an outstanding arrest warrant for George W Bush and Dick Cheney and I hope some day that they get to serve the warrants
That awkward moment - Not sure if you do have free time or if you're just forgetting everything!

Eamonnca1

It's gonna take the best part of a decade to clean up the mess made by Cheney and that Bush puppet.

Eamonnca1

Saw a good bumper sticker the other day:

muppet

MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on July 09, 2011, 05:16:56 AM
It's gonna take the best part of a decade to clean up the mess made by Cheney and that Bush puppet.
A government that robs Peter to pay Paul
can always depend on the support of Paul!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

heganboy

Quote from: Tyrones own on July 08, 2011, 11:06:30 PM

Jaysis TO a little context:
Thats like: how about that Gay marriage thing in NY?
Roe vs Wade too, where's that repeal?