The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carmen Stateside

Nypd have got their main suspect he was arrested last night at JFK. Several others have been captured in Pakistan. Man held at JFK says he acted alone.
;)

Tyrones own

Was his name Smith, Jones or McVeigh  ;) by any chance?
And where was the plane bound for?
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Bottom line is, the media along with some on here would have
loved nothing more if this had have been a white boy Teapartier...thrills runing up legs, soiling the front of the jeans would have been the order of the day!

- Walter Lippmann

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: Tyrones own on May 04, 2010, 05:25:10 PM
Was his name Smith, Jones or McVeigh  ;) by any chance?
And where was the plane bound for?

Islamabad.....where Al-CIA da are very chummy with the USA.

Pakistan is the single biggest threat  to world peace......guess who armed them?
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

Carmen Stateside

give her dixie

US officials say they have arrested a man in connection with the car bomb left in New York's Times Square on Saturday.

The man is of Pakistani origin, has been named as Faisal Shahzad, and is expected to appear in court later.

The US Attorney General, Eric Holder, said Shahzad was picked up as he attempted to leave the country from New York's JFK airport.

No doubt the US will step up its campaign in Pakistan with more illegal Drones dropping bombs along the border.

Pakistan, India and Israhell are the 3 countries who have NOT signed the NPT.

And guess who is best buddies with all 3 and arms them unconditionally?
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Hedley Lamarr

He was  Pakistani who was naturalised as an American last year(April), then left the US in June to return only recently.....
I would have thought that this should have raised at least one flag with intelligence agencies. :o
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

dec

15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers were Saudis. The head of Al Queda is Saudi. Most of the money to fund Al Queda is Saudi.

Which country is the number one supplier of arms to Saudi Arabia?

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from meat and potatoes

"As for my gun, my home has been attacked twice, I have a wife and two kids that live with me, you bet yer arse I have a gun."

Is it a Super Soaker? :D

stew

Quote from: Hedley Lamarr on May 04, 2010, 06:37:18 PM

"As for my gun, my home has been attacked twice, I have a wife and two kids that live with me, you bet yer arse I have a gun."

nah, but it would blow a nice hole in yer feckin arse if you ever come near my door. :-*
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: stew on May 04, 2010, 06:41:08 PM

nah, but it would blow a nice hole in yer feckin arse if you ever come near my door. :-*
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tyrones own

Similar to your mattress most mornings then :)
  - Walter Lippmann

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: Tyrones own on May 04, 2010, 07:42:27 PM

Did your woman tell you then? ;)

stew

Quote from: Hedley Lamarr on May 04, 2010, 07:48:32 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on May 04, 2010, 07:42:27 PM

Did your woman tell you then? ;)

Eh should I tell him or should one of ye tell him. :D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Tyrones own

Na sorry..it's men shes into Hedley.
  - Walter Lippmann