The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

And the others are?
Em,let me see..... whats hilarious is that I need look no further than your very last post:
QuoteLet me see if I have this right, you want me to do what you clearly didn't have
the balls to do to begin with...No sure I'll have way more fun sharing this clinker
through personal message, it seemed to work for you, Oops.. shite, that's right sure it blew up in your face
Now where in under a fcuk do you get from the above underlined that the spoofer PM'd me anything?
See in your unending obsession with me here and the cheer leading love affair of your buddy either you don't take
the time or ye haven't the brains to figure it out..think I know which one........dunce ::)
Fcuk it..Enough of the infatuation with me on here, if you want my home phone number just ask me for it  :-*
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

stephenite

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 30, 2010, 05:02:35 AM
And the others are?
Em,let me see..... whats hilarious is that I need look no further than your very last post:
QuoteLet me see if I have this right, you want me to do what you clearly didn't have
the balls to do to begin with...No sure I'll have way more fun sharing this clinker
through personal message, it seemed to work for you, Oops.. shite, that's right sure it blew up in your face
Now where in under a fcuk do you get from the above underlined that the spoofer PM'd me anything?
See in your unending obsession with me here and the cheer leading love affair of your buddy either you don't take
the time or ye haven't the brains to figure it out..think I know which one........dunce ::)
Fcuk it..Enough of the infatuation with me on here, if you want my home phone number just ask me for it  :-*

Hair splitting - now there's a surprise.

What's your home phone number?

Tyrones own

QuoteHair splitting - now there's a surprise.
Holy Fcuk......you've been hounding me now for 3 weeks on a regular basis
and suddenly now that you're finally...yawn...up to speed on my stance, I'm now splitting hairs... :D
ye couldn't make it up....too easy!

415-356-9833 not too late
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

stephenite

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 30, 2010, 05:56:10 AM
and suddenly now that you're finally...yawn...up to speed on my stance, I'm now splitting hairs... :D

Yes, splitting hairs - you claim to have a PM from Muppet, how it got to you is irrelevant. All I want to see is the PM, that you claim you have, published. You're still refusing to do that under the pretence that you're unable to do so to protect someone else on here, I don't believe you. I don't believe anything that you post and want to see my suspicions that you're a wind up merchant confirmed.

That phone number is disconnected - I was really hoping that you'd have the sense of humour to put up the number of the GOP or some such.

RogerMilla

anyway lads , maybe ye shoudl take this bickering to PM ???

seems to me like obama is on a roll now , he has passed health care , has done a deal with the russians on arms , has just had a successful trip to afghanistan . as a matter of fact if sara palin manages to help republicans do well in the next set of elections it will be a massive boost to him as her getting the republican nomination ahead of a serious candidate like Romney would practically hand him the next four years in office..

Hedley Lamarr

DETROIT: Nine suspects tied to a Midwest Christian militia that was preparing for the Antichrist were charged with conspiring to kill police officers, then attack a funeral using homemade bombs in the hopes of killing more law enforcement personnel, federal prosecutors said Monday.

The Michigan-based group, called Hutaree, planned to use the attack on police as a catalyst for a larger uprising against the government, according to newly unsealed court papers. US Attorney Barbara McQuade said agents moved on the group because its members were planning a violent reconnaissance mission sometime in April.

Members of the group, including its leader, David Brian Stone, also known as "Captain Hutaree," were charged following FBI raids over the weekend on locations in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.

The idea of attacking a police funeral was one of numerous scenarios discussed as ways to go after law enforcement officers, the indictment said. Other scenarios included a fake emergency call to lure an officer to his or her death, or an attack on the family of a police officer.

Once other officers gathered for a slain officer's funeral, the group planned to detonate homemade bombs at the funeral, killing more, according to the indictment.

After such attacks, the group allegedly planned to retreat to "rally points" protected by trip-wired improvised explosive devices, or IEDs, for what they expected would become a violent standoff with law enforcement personnel.

"It is believed by the Hutaree that this engagement would then serve as a catalyst for a more wide-spread uprising against the government," the indictment charges.

According to investigators, the Hutaree view local, state, and federal law enforcement personnel as a "brotherhood" and an enemy, and planned to attack them as part of an armed struggle against the US government.

The indictment charges members of the group conspired "to levy war against the United States, (and) to oppose by force the authority of the government of the United States." Eight suspects have been arrested by the FBI, and one more is being sought. Of the eight captured, seven were arraigned Monday in Detroit and ordered held pending a bond hearing Wednesday.

The charges against the eight include seditious conspiracy, possessing a firearm during a crime of violence, teaching the use of explosives, and attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction - homemade bombs.

All seven defendants in court on Monday requested to be represented by the federal defender's office.

The arrests have dealt "a severe blow to a dangerous organization that today stands accused of conspiring to levy war against the United States," US Attorney General Eric Holder said Monday.

The case "is an example of radical and extremist fringe groups which can be found throughout our society. The FBI takes such extremist groups seriously, especially those who would target innocent citizens and the law enforcement officers who protect the citizens of the United States," said Andrew Arena, head of the FBI's field office in Detroit.

Stone's ex-wife, Donna Stone, told The Associated Press before the arraignments that her former husband was to blame for pulling her son into the Hutaree movement. She said David Brian Stone legally adopted her son, David Brian Stone Jr., who is among those indicted. She said the marriage lasted about 10 years.

"It started out as a Christian thing," said Donna Stone, 44. "You go to church. You pray. You take care of your family. I think David started to take it a little too far.

He dragged a lot of people with him." Another son of David Brian Stone, Joshua Matthew Stone, is also indicted and currently a fugitive, said Detroit FBI spokeswoman Sandra Berchtold.

On its Web site, Hutaree quotes several Bible passages and states: "We believe that one day, as prophecy says, there will be an Anti-Christ. ... Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay alive using equipment." There's also a picture on the site of 17 camouflaged men, all holding large guns.

The group didn't return an e-mail sent by The Associated Press, and attempts by telephone to reach the Stones went unanswered.

FBI agents in Michigan swarmed a rural, wooded property Saturday evening in Adrian, about 70 miles (115 kilometers) southwest of Detroit. That same night in Hammond, Indiana, law enforcement agents flooded a neighborhood, startling workers at a nearby pizzeria. And in Ohio authorities blocked off streets and raided two homes.

Outside Adrian, two ramshackle trailers sat side-by-side on Stone's property. A long gun leaned against a washing machine that sat in the yard, and on top of a nearby canister was another long gun.

Heidi Wood, who lives near the property, said Monday morning she hears gunshots "all the time." Her mother, Phyllis Brugger, who has lived in the area for more than 30 years, said Stone and his family were known as having ties to militia. They would shoot guns and often wore camouflage, the women said.

"Everybody knew they were militia," Brugger said. "You don't mess with them."

Plenty of nutters still around....maybe send them to gitmo ;)
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

muppet

Quote from: RogerMilla on March 30, 2010, 12:46:30 PM

seems to me like obama is on a roll now , he has passed health care , has done a deal with the russians on arms , has just had a successful trip to afghanistan . as a matter of fact if sara palin manages to help republicans do well in the next set of elections it will be a massive boost to him as her getting the republican nomination ahead of a serious candidate like Romney would practically hand him the next four years in office..

Did you see the RTE news last night? Sarah Palin supporters were talking about marching on The White House to 'take him out'.

Amazing how funding wars and proxy wars is not an issue but paying to care for sick Americans is.

And for the record I've been through all my received and sent PMs since this conspiracy claimed by Tyrone's Own and to a lesser extent Stew and MagicKingdom began. None to me or from me refer to Tyrone's Own or his NeoCon pals in any capacity.

Here is a list (I hope the posters don't mind but none were ever referred to as confidential)

Hoof Hearted (fantasy rugby competition & 6 Nations related PMs)
Trileacman (question on one of my many caption competitions)
3 other posters who forwarded me an infamous PM about a northern politician who I won't name but nothing to do with TO.
Stew on the 8th December correcting me on my misinterpretation of a post of his
Longrunsthefox a Gaa related PM
Stephenite a PM on players strikes
Redandgreensniper PMs on a clubman of his that I played with years ago
Magpie Seanie PM regarding on An Bord Pleanala
The Real Laoislad trying to figure out what we were both arguing about (neither of us knew)

That covers my PMs back to 7th October 2009. Boring I know. Anything else is just a wind up that has turned into a lie.
MWWSI 2017

Ulick

Quote from: Hedley Lamarr on March 30, 2010, 01:45:57 PM
DETROIT: Nine suspects tied to a Midwest Christian militia that was preparing for the Antichrist were charged with conspiring to kill police officers, then attack a funeral using homemade bombs in the hopes of killing more law enforcement personnel, federal prosecutors said Monday.

A opposed to Islamic terrorists???

deiseach

Quote from: Ulick on March 30, 2010, 02:01:21 PM

Well spotted

Hardy

Quote from: deiseach on March 30, 2010, 02:03:40 PM

Well spotted

Indeed.

By the way, how do you "prepare for the Antichrist"? And are these nutters enemies of the lads preparing for the second coming of Christ and the Rapture or are they the same lads expecting all three to happen together? I'd hate to miss gig whenever they get it on. But I suppose it'll be on YouTube.

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on March 30, 2010, 02:27:29 PM
Quote from: deiseach on March 30, 2010, 02:03:40 PM

Well spotted

Indeed.

By the way, how do you "prepare for the Antichrist"? And are these nutters enemies of the lads preparing for the second coming of Christ and the Rapture or are they the same lads expecting all three to happen together? I'd hate to miss gig whenever they get it on. But I suppose it'll be on YouTube.

I suspect they think the AntiChrist has arrived and is spreading the evil word of healthcare.

I need a large popcorn and coke please. This could be good.
MWWSI 2017

give her dixie

I wonder what the difference is between an Islamic terrorist, and a christain militia?

Was reading the other day that Obama faces a bigger threat from these Militia groups within
the US, than he does from overseas.
Wonder will Sarah Palin bring a few of these along with her when they "take out" Obama?
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 30, 2010, 05:56:10 AM

http://www.rejectionline.com/copycat.html

That is a number for San Francisco rejectionline. More lies (sorry hilarious winding up).
MWWSI 2017

RogerMilla

Quote from: muppet on March 30, 2010, 02:00:00 PM
Quote from: RogerMilla on March 30, 2010, 12:46:30 PM

Did you see the RTE news last night? Sarah Palin supporters were talking about marching on The White House to 'take him out'.

Amazing how funding wars and proxy wars is not an issue but paying to care for sick Americans is.

she will be the best enemy obama could have asked for.. you heard of reagan democrats , she will create obaba republicans , that changey hopey stuff just started working out for him....

deiseach

Quote from: Hardy on March 30, 2010, 02:27:29 PM

Probably the same dudes who think airlines won't pair a Christian pilot with a Christian co-pilot for fear of the Rapture happening while they're in the air