The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

Did you ever publish that PM you told everyone you received?

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

J70

Quote from: Denn Forever on March 22, 2010, 02:12:20 PM
Healthcare bill passed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8580192.stm

The major Obama stumbling block overcome.

He's made his mark, that's for sure, for better or for worse. Its going to be a very bitterly fought election year! I think I'll continue to tune out of politics till its over. Not going to miss much with all the screaming anyway!

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 08, 2010, 02:09:21 PM
How's that Hope, Change and Transparency thing working out girls  8)

The last western country to introduce universal health care. I'd say that is change.

MWWSI 2017

stew

Quote from: J70 on March 22, 2010, 09:30:48 PM
Quote from: Denn Forever on March 22, 2010, 02:12:20 PM
Healthcare bill passed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8580192.stm

The major Obama stumbling block overcome.

He's made his mark, that's for sure, for better or for worse. Its going to be a very bitterly fought election year! I think I'll continue to tune out of politics till its over. Not going to miss much with all the screaming anyway!

I honestly think that America needs a strong third party, the hatfields (republicians) contest everything the McCoys ( Democrats) and the same thing happened wheb Bush was in office, these politicians are failing the Country because they are so mired in nit picking and trying to up one another, I am sick to the eye teeth of them both.

Obama throws out outrageous numbers to back his claims and then has to recant said numbers, that said he is just like Bush 1 & 2 and Clinton in that regard.

I like the idea of universal healthcare, I just dont think that the Country can afford the proposal and Obama has spent staggering sums of money to try and keep the economy afloat, not always wisely.

Lastly, I think the Republicians will make significant gains come election time, the democrats are on the run politically at the moment due to the health care issue but in truth the Republicians are every bit as petty and bad as the dems.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: muppet on March 29, 2010, 06:28:19 PM

The last western country to introduce universal health care. I'd say that is change.

Change isnt necessarily good, I have seen universal health care in action and it is not all it is cracked up to be, that said the yankke way of doing things does need an overhaul.

I am not sure Obamas way is the way to go, I dont really trust his judgement at the moment considering he threw billions of dollars to keep organizations afloat that turned around and paid theitr fat cats millions on top of millions in bonus money. ::) ::) ::) ::)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

magickingdom

go look up the HSE before you continue to blab about something you know nothing about again

muppet

Quote from: magickingdom on March 29, 2010, 09:44:52 PM

go look up the HSE before you continue to blab about something you know nothing about again

Why, did I get it wrong? Did Obama not change anything?
MWWSI 2017

Denn Forever

As a user of our Universal Health care in Ireland we can all give out about the HSE and sometimes its a horse's ass (co-location and the new childrens' hospital in city centre Dublin) but it hasn't left me penniless. 

The only issue I have with the government spending my taxes on Health Care is that they do silly things with it (see above) but I don't begrudge my tax being used for Universal Healthcare.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Tyrones own

QuoteThe last western country to introduce universal health care. I'd say that is change.
Oh no doubt, two things changed last week with the passing of thon monstrosity
a) We dug ourselves a financial hole that we'll likely never climb out of and
b) The gobshites here that have their head in their holes finally copped on to the realization that
we actually don't live in a democracy ::)...Yes, Change that Karl Marx would have been proud of ::)
Goodbye sweet America, Goodbye!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

stephenite

Why bother posting when you've no credibility TO? You've been confirmed as a liar

Tyrones own

Tis also widely known that you're a bit of a simpleton but I honestly
can't spell it out for you in any simpler terms than I have I'm afraid
so fire away for all your worth  :-*
  - Walter Lippmann

stephenite

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 30, 2010, 02:24:49 AM

I may have missed something, quite possible given my simple nature, but woud you mind spelling it out for me again.... so far I have..

1.) Tyrones Own states that Muppet sent him a PM
2.)Muppet denies and states that if there is such a PM the person making the claim can publish it to prove it's existence
3.)The accuser dithers in the headlight and then comes up with some nonsense about another posters true identity that is contained in the PM
4.) Tyrones Own is told to edit out the fantasy name and then publish it
5.) Tyrones Own refuses to do so and calls anyone who contines to challenge him on his lies 'simpletons' etc. but still refuses to do the honourable thing.

Perhaps I have missed something?

Tyrones own

Quote from: stephenite on March 30, 2010, 02:34:55 AM
Quote from: Tyrones own on March 30, 2010, 02:24:49 AM

I may have missed something, quite possible given my simple nature, but woud you mind spelling it out for me again.... so far I have..

2.)Muppet denies and states that if there is such a PM the person making the claim can publish it to prove it's existence
3.)The accuser dithers in the headlight and then comes up with some nonsense about another posters true identity that is contained in the PM
4.) Tyrones Own is told to edit out the fantasy name and then publish it
5.) Tyrones Own refuses to do so and calls anyone who contines to challenge him on his lies 'simpletons' etc. but still refuses to do the honourable thing.

Perhaps I have missed something?
First off you did miss something, the fact that that isn't the sole reason for my labeling you a simpleton  :P
And for the last time, nothing and I mean nothing would make me happier than to take Muppet down off that high
horse by the throat but the message in my possession would give the identity of the mole even if i edited the name,
I'm assured Muppet would twig it right away and so that's why they're unwilling for me to post it...
but sure feel free to continue spinning wheels and sniping at me here if you've nothing better to be at :-*
Quote1.) Tyrones Own states that Muppet sent him a PM
Where exactly did I state that?
  - Walter Lippmann

stephenite

Quote from: Tyrones own on March 30, 2010, 02:53:18 AM
First off you did miss something, the fact that that isn't the sole reason for my labeling you a simpleton

And the others are?

Where exactly did I state that?
[/quote]

Let me see if I have this right, you want me to do what you clearly didn't have
the balls to do to begin with...No sure I'll have way more fun sharing this clinker
through personal message, it seemed to work for you, Oops.. shite, that's right sure it blew up in your face

but the message in my possession would give the identity of the mole even if i edited the name,
I'm assured Muppet would twig it right away and so that's why they're unwilling for me to post it...

Yawn - more fantasy. I'm sure, even if this figment of your imagination existed they wouldn't give 2 fucks about Muppet twigging anything, given they were prepared to foward the makey up message in the first place.  :D ;D :D