The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

The Dems mightn't even need the Georgia runoff to control the Senate. The results are a catastrophe for the GOP

whitey

My head is hurting

I had a MAGA Republican ranting and raving about Maricopa County to me this morning

I just heard some type of election supervisor/official on the news from Maricopa County

And he had an R after his name

I give up

dec

Quote from: whitey on November 10, 2022, 03:05:06 PM
My head is hurting

I had a MAGA Republican ranting and raving about Maricopa County to me this morning

I just heard some type of election supervisor/official on the news from Maricopa County

I give up

Is this someone you know well? Do you think he actually believes the election stealing stuff or is it just an emotional reaction to losing?

J70

Someone put together Fox News types juicing themselves about the Red Wave and Red Tsunami in the lead up to the election. ;D

https://twitter.com/i/status/1590644425092657152

Its amusing seeing Boebert in there, given how she's literally clinging to her seat by a few hundred votes as counting nears completion and may end up in a recount.

J70

Quote from: whitey on November 10, 2022, 03:05:06 PM
My head is hurting

I give up

The MAGA crowd have been after the country recorder, who basically oversees elections and property records in Maricopa, for a couple of months now.

Even though he is a life long Republican who took over from a Democrat.

His crime is NOT agreeing with their "assertions" about 2020.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: screenexile on November 09, 2022, 07:17:11 PM
Mike the pillow guy says "they're stealing everything".

There's only so much you can say about "the woke" before people look at their lives and realise how little it's actually an issue and more something that has been created online . . . thing seem to be going back to normal with concessions and the like and no real serious people talking about stealing and fraud so hopefully we're seeing the end of that.

Trump looks goosed all we can hope for is he does enough damage to DeSantis.

Is there any serious opposition to Biden within the Democrats? While he has steadied the ship (in relative terms of course there has to be better in the White House) the WH could do with some new Democrat blood let's be honest!

I think Newsom's our best bet. The right wing spin machine constantly spins California as some sort of bankrupt failed state, but none of it is based in fact.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Eire90 on November 10, 2022, 05:01:29 AM
Trump derangement syndrome is that just another buzz phrase that those who claim not be sheep spout and repeat because they seen it online yet the same people who constantly say tds are obsessed which means by their logic they got Biden derangement syndrome or Pelosi derangement syndrome.

Yes.

mrdeeds

Quote from: screenexile on November 09, 2022, 07:17:11 PM
Mike the pillow guy says "they're stealing everything".

There's only so much you can say about "the woke" before people look at their lives and realise how little it's actually an issue and more something that has been created online . . . thing seem to be going back to normal with concessions and the like and no real serious people talking about stealing and fraud so hopefully we're seeing the end of that.

Trump looks goosed all we can hope for is he does enough damage to DeSantis.

Is there any serious opposition to Biden within the Democrats? While he has steadied the ship (in relative terms of course there has to be better in the White House) the WH could do with some new Democrat blood let's be honest!

Steadied the ship after Trump? Not enough reason for him to run again though. He's 80 in a couple of weeks. Imagine having a President at 86 if he did get re-elected. Madness. He's like a walking corpse at moment.

J70

Quote from: dec on November 10, 2022, 01:46:24 PM
Trump is getting a little jealous of the attention that DeSantis is getting

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/109315822774097761

@realDonaldTrump

Now that the Election in Florida is over, and everything went quite well, shouldn't it be said that in 2020, I got 1.1 Million more votes in Florida than Ron D got this year, 5.7 Million to 4.6 Million? Just asking?

How pathetic and needy is that??

He's as self aware as someone a tenth of his age and is either extremely stupid or assumes the public is.

Gmac

The TDS on the thread is getting worse , the current president is non compos mentis and there's not a word about it from 99% of posters .

Eire90

if trump loses nomination to desantis he could run as an independent  just to spite him trump and trump could announce this before the primarys to sow doubt into desantis voters basically you either  vote me or its biden.

fearbrags

Quote from: Gmac on November 10, 2022, 10:32:09 PM
The TDS on the thread is getting worse , the current president is non compos mentis and there's not a word about it from 99% of posters .

Only reason Biden is there is Trump. If Trump runs again Bidden will  run &  beat him again . If it is Biden verse DeSantis  , DeSantis will win easily . I would go as far as to say  Any Republican  bar Trump would beat Biden .

Eire90

Quote from: fearbrags on November 11, 2022, 03:57:35 AM

Only reason Biden is there is Trump. If Trump runs again Bidden will  run &  beat him again . If it is Biden verse DeSantis  , DeSantis will win easily . I would go as far as to say  Any Republican  bar Trump would beat Biden .

unless trump runs as independent

lenny

He's pone to the odd gaffe but generally he's doing a brilliant job. He's a proper politician and it's great to see a mature adult in the white house after 4 years of madness and corruption. The midterm results were the best for a president in a long time and a nice endorsement of the great job Biden is doing.

whitey

Quote from: Eire90 on November 11, 2022, 04:29:17 AM
Quote from: fearbrags on November 11, 2022, 03:57:35 AM

unless trump runs as independent

I have no doubt he'll do that if he doesn't get the nomination

They only have themselves to blame

They could have put a stake through his head after Jan 6th but didn't

The chickens are coming home to roost