Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenny

Quote from: Gmac on March 20, 2022, 04:06:28 PM
Quote from: J70 on March 20, 2022, 02:20:23 PM
Quote from: Gmac on March 19, 2022, 04:19:23 PM
Quote from: whitey on March 19, 2022, 04:07:55 PM
Quote from: Gmac on March 19, 2022, 03:26:15 PM
Hunter's laptop story and all emails on it were true and the media and Facebook/twitter shown up as the hacks they are .fake news is everywhere

Funny how they didn't need such a high standard of proof when it came to sharing the contents of the "dossier"
yes indeed ,  heard a good one the other day if trump was in putins pocket like the media and democrats claimed why did Putin wait until he was out of office to invade  Ukraine ?

Yeah, that's a good one all right.

School kid levels of insight and analysis.

But if you leave aside the fact that even members of Trump's own foreign policy team have been ridiculing this "argument" and you go with the "Putin wouldn't do it because Trump is unpredictable" narrative, how the f**k would that be a good thing?
your analysis is much smarter j70 , your opinion should be scoffed at for the simple reason you think the current president is even lucid. Idiot

Compared to the previous incumbent hes a genius. Trump was recruited by the Russians because of his combination of extremely low intellect and massive ego.

Gmac

Quote from: lenny on March 20, 2022, 04:16:18 PM
Hunter's laptop story and all emails on it were true and the media and Facebook/twitter shown up as the hacks they are .fake news is everywhere

Funny how they didn't need such a high standard of proof when it came to sharing the contents of the "dossier"
yes indeed ,  heard a good one the other day if trump was in putins pocket like the media and democrats claimed why did Putin wait until he was out of office to invade  Ukraine ?

But if you leave aside the fact that even members of Trump's own foreign policy team have been ridiculing this "argument" and you go with the "Putin wouldn't do it because Trump is unpredictable" narrative, how the f**k would that be a good thing?
your analysis is much smarter j70 , your opinion should be scoffed at for the simple reason you think the current president is even lucid. Idiot

Compared to the previous incumbent hes a genius. Trump was recruited by the Russians because of his combination of extremely low intellect and massive ego.
facts are facts the world was a safer place 2017/21 like it or not

J70

Quote from: Gmac on March 20, 2022, 04:32:08 PM

More stunning analysis.

As if events that occur during different US presidential administrations are independent and self-contained.

But sure go ahead. Tell us what Trump did to make the world a safer place.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on March 20, 2022, 04:52:07 PM
Quote from: Gmac on March 20, 2022, 04:32:08 PM

More stunning analysis.

As if events that occur during different US presidential administrations are independent and self-contained.

But sure go ahead. Tell us what Trump did to make the world a safer place.
again your smarter than everyone but you can't admit the president is a lemon which is obvious to anyone with an iq over 70

whitey

Obama mocked Romney when he stated that Russia was a threat

Obama put token sanctions in place when Russia invaded Crimea

Obama refused to provide Ukraine with the weapons they wanted

Obama did not hold his NATO partners accountable for contributing their fair share

Obama caught on a hot Mike telling the Russians I'll have more flexibility after the election

But......it's all Trumps Fault!!!!

Gabriel_Hurl

Barry really did a number of a few of you lads

J70

Quote from: whitey on March 20, 2022, 06:51:44 PM

Obama did not hold his NATO partners accountable for contributing their fair share

Obama caught on a hot Mike telling the Russians I'll have more flexibility after the election

Who is saying it's all Trump's fault?

whitey

Quote from: J70 on March 20, 2022, 07:45:17 PM

Some of the simpletons on here

Gmac

Quote from: whitey on March 21, 2022, 06:42:01 PM

watch out whitey or some of the snowflakes will be reporting you for abuse
Btw the Ashley Biden diary is true also .

whitey

Quote from: Gmac on March 22, 2022, 02:11:24 PM

I'll never forget being in a pub in Ireland in the Summer of 2016 and explaining to someone why Trump actually had a chance of beating Hillary. I said that he'd probably lose, but it would be a lot closer than people thought.

The person I was talking to regurgitated every  left wing talking point I had ever heard....it was actually scary that "smart" people could be so I'll informed

J70

Quote from: whitey on March 22, 2022, 05:29:49 PM

I'll never forget being in a pub in Ireland in the Summer of 2016 and explaining to someone why Trump actually had a chance of beating Hillary. I said that he'd probably lose, but it would be a lot closer than people thought.

The person I was talking to regurgitated every  left wing talking point I had ever heard....it was actually scary that "smart" people could be so I'll informed

You strike me as a fairly smart lad yourself whitey. ;) :D

Gmac

had a similar experience in donegal town getting a haircut back then I didn't know if it was Brian stelter or Anderson cooper cutting my hair , maybe he was related to j70.

Rossfan

Il scary that "smart" people could be so I'll informed
🙄🙄
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

whitey

I did get a good chuckle out of Ted Cruz asking KBJ about the teaching of  CRT at a school she's on the board of and then highlighted excerpts from the Antiracist Baby (which were required reading at the school) when she denied it or elements of it were taught there

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/watch-sen-ted-cruz-presses-ketanji-jackson-brown-on-critical-race-theory

Gmac

Quote from: whitey on March 23, 2022, 11:31:13 AM
I did get a good chuckle out of Ted Cruz asking KBJ about the teaching of  CRT at a school she's on the board of and then highlighted excerpts from the Antiracist Baby (which were required reading at the school) when she denied it or elements of it were taught there

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/amp/politics/watch-sen-ted-cruz-presses-ketanji-jackson-brown-on-critical-race-theory
the sad thing is lots of non black people want this kind of trash in schools otherwise the democrats wouldn't get 20% of vote .