The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

;D ;D ;D

Parler is going to be kicked out of the app store within 24 hours unless it starts moderating content

whitey

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on January 08, 2021, 11:41:36 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 08, 2021, 06:08:53 PMAwomen

What kind of man is still crying about this? LOLOL

Who's "crying" about it?

I think it's fantastic ( that people are so fvckin stupid)

dec

HiMucker

sid waddell

Some real quality content on Parler

Sadly for fascists Parler is down

J70

Quote from: whitey on January 08, 2021, 10:24:46 PM
Quote from: J70 on January 08, 2021, 10:17:01 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 08, 2021, 09:15:32 PM
Quote from: blasmere on January 08, 2021, 06:18:50 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 08, 2021, 06:10:56 PM
Quote from: blasmere on January 08, 2021, 05:56:32 PM
Quote from: whitey on January 08, 2021, 05:50:32 PM
Sid

Directly from a member of the Clinton campaign

"Instead, Hillary kept pointing her finger at Comey and Russia. "She wants to make sure all these narratives get spun the right way," this person said. That strategy had been set within twenty-four hours of her concession speech. Mook and Podesta assembled her communications team at the Brooklyn headquarters to engineer the case that the election wasn't entirely on the up-and-up."

False equivalence again, not remotely in the same league as Trump

Having half the country believe that Trump only got elected because of Russia and then spending 4 years undermining him ( a legitimately elected president) is on a par with what Trump has done IMHO

People no longer trust the media or the electoral process and that's down to the Democrats

How many people died as a result of what the Dems "did"?

LOL-well not for the lack of trying.  One of Bernie's supporters tried to blast a bunch of Republicans into Kingdom Come at a baseball game

Funny how no one was asking for Bernie to get kicked out of the Senate for inciting one of his supporters

Why don't you go ahead and show us how some action or words from Bernie encouraged or incited that guy to do what he did?

Cant be bothered looking for quotes, but I'll pull a page out of the Democratic playbook for you

By Bernie not publicly and forcefully calling out Democrats who made inflammatory statements hinting of violence towards Trump and his supporters, he is as much responsible as the person who pulled the trigger

More disingenuous crap.

Bernie did nothing, absolutely nothing, to compare to the shit Trump pulled.

Trump has the blood of five people, including a cop on his hands. He sent those fuckwits to the Capitol with orders to disrupt and intimidate. He unleashed a mob.

You're like a Paisley supporter denying any of his apocalyptic rhetoric was ever responsible for any trouble or death in the north.

J70

Quote from: sid waddell on January 09, 2021, 12:01:50 AM
;D ;D ;D

Parler is going to be kicked out of the app store within 24 hours unless it starts moderating content

WTF is Rumble??

You'll be badly missed Levin, you nasty, humourless, charisma-free, nasally p***k. ::)

sid waddell

Google and Apple have kicked hate site Parler off their app stores

Finally an example of capitalism working as it should

sid waddell

Quote from: J70 on January 09, 2021, 12:49:49 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 09, 2021, 12:01:50 AM
;D ;D ;D

WTF is Rumble??

You'll be badly missed Levin, you nasty, humourless, charisma-free, nasally p***k. ::)

I don't know, is it something to do with WWF wrestling?

The first time I heard of Mark Levin was around the 2012 election

I had heard he was somewhat of an "intellectual", at least according to right-wing people on social media

I stuck on his radio show broadcast the day after the election

All I heard was the rantings of a madman, I'm not sure if he was drunk or off his head on drugs or not, I hope for his sake he was

I turned it off after about four minutes

I still haven't found anybody who can make any sort of a cogent intellectual case for American right-wing politics

The total intellectual emptiness of American "conservatism" is astounding

It seems to consist of nothing more than endlessly shouting "freedom", "liberty", "constitooooooooooootion" etc.

Politics by buzzword

Solo_run

I wish the news over here was as direct at American news

Solo_run

He apparently tweeted on his POTUS account complaining about how the left wing is trying to silence him and to stay tuned....tweet deleted straight away. He is going to be going nuts.

Gmac

Trump tv coming to a screen near you soon and this is only speeding it up .
Also anyone who thinks Trump will resign is dreaming.

omochain

J70

Quote from: Gmac on January 09, 2021, 01:53:27 AM
Trump tv coming to a screen near you soon and this is only speeding it up .
Also anyone who thinks Trump will resign is dreaming.

I don't think ANYONE thinks he'll resign.

Hence the articles of impeachment will be coming Monday.

He won't be convicted in the Senate, of course, but he'll deserve his place in history as only one of three presidents to be impeached, and the only one to be impeached twice.

Maybe Trump TV will come too.

However, if this week hasn't dealt a very serious blow to his brand, this country has a big f**king problem with a section of the populace.